Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 175

Thread: My Strategy For Cashman Bingo

  1. #121
    Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    After that hit, the board reset to this (3.75 denom):


    Name:  
Views: 
Size:



    I'm curious if you guys would play this given that both minors and the wheel all are on the same line, 3 to a bingo, with a mini added to the board for good measure. What if the mini wasn't there and it was just the 2 minors on the same line as the wheel?

    I figured it was probably +EV but I passed on it as I tend to play fairly conservative on games I don't have much experience on, especially since I feel this casino likely has a low RTP (I would guess ~85% on most slots).


    Looks like the image isn't loading anymore, I'll upload it to imgur instead of directly to the forum:



    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

    direct link in case image still doesn't load on this page



    Again, my deepest apologies for actually trying to talk about Cashman Bingo in the Cashman Bingo thread.
    Hi Badger, I would not play this board.

  2. #122
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

    I swear this place is full of brain trusts. I already stated why I played them. Go back and read the post.
    In terms of measuring one's intelligence, my IQ is 131 according to the State of Florida. This number was derived from the IQ test I was given to be admitted into the "gifted program", as it was called at the time. Specifically, my left brain portion of the test was reported to be in the 99th percentile of results.



    I'm relatively new here and I say the above, at risk of sounding like a d-bag, to contradict what you insinuated, providing supporting information that I am objectively intelligent and numerically inclined.

    I wrote my post before I read your initial response to Mickey.

    After reading it, I have to say that it is hard to believe there was so much action on the game that: That's because Your highly intelligent right brain must be blocking you from comprehending the obvious. Maybe consult with the left and think about another source for the funds coming into the progressives.

    A. Progressive cycles were routinely skipping so frequently that you had play after play from this

    and

    B. You had enough data on the game to know where the tipping point on the progs were. Even at present, the game is still relatively new.

    Of course, maybe you were just taking your chances using the standard uncapped progs strategy. This wouldn't be a terrible idea, but like Mickey said, just seems far fetched progs way over reset were just raining from the skies like that. I don't operate on terrible ideas. Being a 2 bit vulture is a bad idea. You are looking at stuff from that perspective.

    To combat Mickey's point, perhaps you had a fluke streak of full screen pays features? Maybe Mickey had a fluke streak of not hitting any? There is a bell curve for everything. It's slots, crazy shit happens.

    You also didn't specify that you were actually the one playing during the full screen pays. The way your post read, you could have indeed just only seen the event visually, not necessarily been playing yourself when it happened. Top 1% and don't know what "I" means. You must have been measured on a bell curve using a group of Coach Belly's

    Anyway, I have read what you say about Mickey on several threads. It seems needlessly mean, especially vs what he says about you. You are only drawing that conclusion because you are in hopes of extracting info from the hobo in the future. Because you are incapable of figuring out stuff on your own. Typical.

    What did the guy even do to you? Who started it?
    Jeez man, so angry.

    I'd hate to go through life being so hateful. But hey, if insulting strangers on the internet gets your rocks off, more power to you.

    I did overlook the possibility of the house moving prog money from one game to the Cashman.

    Your response to the OP could have meant you only saw the game feature passively. It's a stretch, but obviously my first response post was fairly facetious.

    You didn't address what Mickey did to you to start all this? You talk like the guy seriously wronged you.

    I've used a few of Mickey's numbers. I've used predominantly other resources to learn and also figured out several games on my own where there is no info to be found anywhere.

    That said, I've more so been a big fan of his for years, since hearing his GWAE episodes years back. They are some of my favorites. This is a common sentiment among advantage gamblers.

    I also have a strong disdain for people who are very disrespectful to others, especially for seemingly no cause.

    Lastly, if what I am doing is two bit, I'll certainly take it. I'd be interested in comparing our earnings/hourly spreadsheets to see if you really are just making massively more per hour. Of course that won't happen, but I'd suspect this would not be the case. I've spoken to several APs, so I have a good idea about what people are doing out there.
    Last edited by Rounder; 05-15-2022 at 12:05 PM.

  3. #123
    Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Rounder View Post

    In terms of measuring one's intelligence, my IQ is 131 according to the State of Florida. This number was derived from the IQ test I was given to be admitted into the "gifted program", as it was called at the time. Specifically, my left brain portion of the test was reported to be in the 99th percentile of results.



    I'm relatively new here and I say the above, at risk of sounding like a d-bag, to contradict what you insinuated, providing supporting information that I am objectively intelligent and numerically inclined.

    I wrote my post before I read your initial response to Mickey.

    After reading it, I have to say that it is hard to believe there was so much action on the game that: That's because Your highly intelligent right brain must be blocking you from comprehending the obvious. Maybe consult with the left and think about another source for the funds coming into the progressives.

    A. Progressive cycles were routinely skipping so frequently that you had play after play from this

    and

    B. You had enough data on the game to know where the tipping point on the progs were. Even at present, the game is still relatively new.

    Of course, maybe you were just taking your chances using the standard uncapped progs strategy. This wouldn't be a terrible idea, but like Mickey said, just seems far fetched progs way over reset were just raining from the skies like that. I don't operate on terrible ideas. Being a 2 bit vulture is a bad idea. You are looking at stuff from that perspective.

    To combat Mickey's point, perhaps you had a fluke streak of full screen pays features? Maybe Mickey had a fluke streak of not hitting any? There is a bell curve for everything. It's slots, crazy shit happens.

    You also didn't specify that you were actually the one playing during the full screen pays. The way your post read, you could have indeed just only seen the event visually, not necessarily been playing yourself when it happened. Top 1% and don't know what "I" means. You must have been measured on a bell curve using a group of Coach Belly's

    Anyway, I have read what you say about Mickey on several threads. It seems needlessly mean, especially vs what he says about you. You are only drawing that conclusion because you are in hopes of extracting info from the hobo in the future. Because you are incapable of figuring out stuff on your own. Typical.

    What did the guy even do to you? Who started it?
    Jeez man, so angry.

    I'd hate to go through life being so hateful. But hey, if insulting strangers on the internet gets your rocks off, more power to you.

    I did overlook the possibility of the house moving prog money from one game to the Cashman.

    You didn't address what Mickey did to you to start all this? You talk like the guy seriously wronged you.

    Your response to the OP could have meant you only saw the game feature passively. It's a stretch, but obviously my first response post was fairly facetious.

    I've used a few of Mickey's numbers. I've used predominantly other resources to learn and also figured out several games on my own where there is no info to be found anywhere.

    That said, I've more so been a big fan of his for years, since hearing his GWAE episodes years back. They are some of my favorites. This is a common sentiment among advantage gamblers.

    I also have a strong disdain for people who are very disrespectful to others, especially for seemingly no cause.

    Lastly, if what I am doing is two bit, I'll certainly take it. I'd be interested in comparing our earnings/hourly spreadsheets to see if you really are just making massively more per hour. Of course this won't happen, but I'd suspect this would not be the case. I've spoken to several APs, so I have a good idea about what people are doing out there.
    Fuck off.

  4. #124
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    What maxiepuke is saying is the casino hung progressive money in the grand prog. On cashman. Maxie’s boss put him and the team on the bank playing straight thru until the prog hit. I got some reports on the play. Two days into the play Maxie was seen dozing off then back awake spinning. Then dozing off. Then back spinning.

    Sadly Maxie didn’t get the $300 bonus as a teammate hit the prog. Maxie just got the standard $10 an hour. But hey, it pays the bills at the trailerhood, right Maxie?
    Oh wow, is this accurate info or are you putting low numbers for dramatic effect?

    Even $30/ hour is a relatively low wage.

    And, are the team members really staying up over 24 hours straight in hopes of a $300 bonus?

  5. #125
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
    Jeez man, so angry.

    I'd hate to go through life being so hateful. But hey, if insulting strangers on the internet gets your rocks off, more power to you.

    I did overlook the possibility of the house moving prog money from one game to the Cashman.

    You didn't address what Mickey did to you to start all this? You talk like the guy seriously wronged you.

    Your response to the OP could have meant you only saw the game feature passively. It's a stretch, but obviously my first response post was fairly facetious.

    I've used a few of Mickey's numbers. I've used predominantly other resources to learn and also figured out several games on my own where there is no info to be found anywhere.

    That said, I've more so been a big fan of his for years, since hearing his GWAE episodes years back. They are some of my favorites. This is a common sentiment among advantage gamblers.

    I also have a strong disdain for people who are very disrespectful to others, especially for seemingly no cause.

    Lastly, if what I am doing is two bit, I'll certainly take it. I'd be interested in comparing our earnings/hourly spreadsheets to see if you really are just making massively more per hour. Of course this won't happen, but I'd suspect this would not be the case. I've spoken to several APs, so I have a good idea about what people are doing out there.
    Fuck off.
    Very eloquent, sir.

  6. #126
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Hi Badger, I would not play this board.
    Thanks, appreciate the response.

    The more I think about it the more I agree. Two minors combined is still less than half the maxi and while being 2 away from a bingo instead of 3 away is certainly better, it almost surely can't be THAT much better.

    I wish I had a better way to quantify how much more 3 to a bingo is worth versus 2 to a bingo.

    Hopefully in time as I gather more data/experience on the game.

  7. #127
    Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    What maxiepuke is saying is the casino hung progressive money in the grand prog. On cashman. Maxieís boss put him and the team on the bank playing straight thru until the prog hit. I got some reports on the play. Two days into the play Maxie was seen dozing off then back awake spinning. Then dozing off. Then back spinning.

    Sadly Maxie didnít get the $300 bonus as a teammate hit the prog. Maxie just got the standard $10 an hour. But hey, it pays the bills at the trailerhood, right Maxie?
    Oh wow, is this accurate info or are you putting low numbers for dramatic effect?

    Even $30/ hour is a relatively low wage.

    And, are the team members really staying up over 24 hours straight in hopes of a $300 bonus?
    Idiot hobo lap dog. You would think a 1%'er in the IQ department would realize that the hobo doesn't even have a clue as to wtf went on. Also, I don't work with teams. I don't even play stuff like this much. This was a special case. Figure out what went on....RIP

    Now lace up your sneakers and get back to work. You have to move faster than the tramp in an electric chair.

  8. #128
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    3,813
    Originally Posted by Rounder
    Very eloquent, sir.
    Rounder, you've not posted much yet here; you've got to "make your bones" before long time posters will deign to take you seriously.

    Best way is to insult, flame and belittle as many forum members as possible; extra points for the use of rare expletives and of course flowery language is always well received.

    Hopefully you'll up your game; I see true potential in you, and with Rob Singer announcing he's done posting here we'll soon need to find some new blood to keep us all on our heels yet full of spit and vinegar.

    Try insulting Tasha: she's easy.
    What, Me Worry?

  9. #129
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    After that hit, the board reset to this (3.75 denom):


    Name:  
Views: 
Size:



    I'm curious if you guys would play this given that both minors and the wheel all are on the same line, 3 to a bingo, with a mini added to the board for good measure. What if the mini wasn't there and it was just the 2 minors on the same line as the wheel?

    I figured it was probably +EV but I passed on it as I tend to play fairly conservative on games I don't have much experience on, especially since I feel this casino likely has a low RTP (I would guess ~85% on most slots).


    Looks like the image isn't loading anymore, I'll upload it to imgur instead of directly to the forum:



    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

    direct link in case image still doesn't load on this page



    Again, my deepest apologies for actually trying to talk about Cashman Bingo in the Cashman Bingo thread.
    Hi Badger, I would not play this board.
    Me either.

  10. #130
    Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Fuck off.
    Very eloquent, sir.
    Based on your 1%'er demonstrated abilities of comprehension it is a very appropriate response.

  11. #131
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Rounder, you've not posted much yet here; you've got to "make your bones" before long time posters will deign to take you seriously.
    --->

    United States House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations.

    https://anagram-solver.net/Rounder,%....?partial=true


    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Try insulting Tasha: she's easy.
    Try insulting MrV, he's even easier @twiceasstupidyoyo's.com . Ha.
    Every one /everyone knows it all. Yet, no thing /nothing is known by any one /anyone.

    Suckers think they are beating the house. It wins unless it lets you win to give you an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Shut it down, Garnabby.--->Anything, but a BS word.

    GFs pg. 455=178+277; sqrt(178X277=22+222^2)~222, as in https://discord.com/channels/4843422...04079147761715

    Also, 178+187=365. 277+77+200=555-1; 7+220+227=455-1.

  12. #132
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    After that hit, the board reset to this (3.75 denom):


    Name:  
Views: 
Size:



    I'm curious if you guys would play this given that both minors and the wheel all are on the same line, 3 to a bingo, with a mini added to the board for good measure. What if the mini wasn't there and it was just the 2 minors on the same line as the wheel?

    I figured it was probably +EV but I passed on it as I tend to play fairly conservative on games I don't have much experience on, especially since I feel this casino likely has a low RTP (I would guess ~85% on most slots).


    Looks like the image isn't loading anymore, I'll upload it to imgur instead of directly to the forum:



    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

    direct link in case image still doesn't load on this page



    Again, my deepest apologies for actually trying to talk about Cashman Bingo in the Cashman Bingo thread.
    Hi Badger, I would not play this board.
    I don't play them either.
    Maxpen.Is.The.Forum.Bitch

  13. #133
    Secret VCT codeword, RIP ... +

    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Based on your 1%'er demonstrated abilities of comprehension it is a very appropriate response.
    --->

    Encyclopedie, ou Dictionnaire raisonne des sciences, des arts et des metiers.

    https://anagram-solver.net/Secret%20...e?partial=true


    Name:  Encyclopedie_de_D'Alembert_et_Diderot_-_Premiere_Page_-_ENC_1-NA5.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  17.8 KB
    Every one /everyone knows it all. Yet, no thing /nothing is known by any one /anyone.

    Suckers think they are beating the house. It wins unless it lets you win to give you an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Shut it down, Garnabby.--->Anything, but a BS word.

    GFs pg. 455=178+277; sqrt(178X277=22+222^2)~222, as in https://discord.com/channels/4843422...04079147761715

    Also, 178+187=365. 277+77+200=555-1; 7+220+227=455-1.

  14. #134
    Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Rounder View Post

    Jeez man, so angry.

    I'd hate to go through life being so hateful. But hey, if insulting strangers on the internet gets your rocks off, more power to you.

    I did overlook the possibility of the house moving prog money from one game to the Cashman.

    You didn't address what Mickey did to you to start all this? You talk like the guy seriously wronged you.

    Your response to the OP could have meant you only saw the game feature passively. It's a stretch, but obviously my first response post was fairly facetious.

    I've used a few of Mickey's numbers. I've used predominantly other resources to learn and also figured out several games on my own where there is no info to be found anywhere.

    That said, I've more so been a big fan of his for years, since hearing his GWAE episodes years back. They are some of my favorites. This is a common sentiment among advantage gamblers.

    I also have a strong disdain for people who are very disrespectful to others, especially for seemingly no cause.

    Lastly, if what I am doing is two bit, I'll certainly take it. I'd be interested in comparing our earnings/hourly spreadsheets to see if you really are just making massively more per hour. Of course this won't happen, but I'd suspect this would not be the case. I've spoken to several APs, so I have a good idea about what people are doing out there.
    Fuck off.
    Very eloquent, sir.
    Rounder, maxpunk is a bully. He's trying to bully YOU into submission.

    You have to bitch slap the punk right in his mouth. Show him you're not intimidated. That drives him nuts. He's so pissed at me I got him pulling his own nuts out. All he's got is name calling. Like that means something. He can dish but he can't take. A little bitch.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-15-2022 at 03:12 PM.
    Maxpen.Is.The.Forum.Bitch

  15. #135
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You have to bitch slap the punk right in his mouth.
    --->

    Cognitive stimulation therapy.

    https://anagram-solver.net/You%20hav...0?partial=true
    Every one /everyone knows it all. Yet, no thing /nothing is known by any one /anyone.

    Suckers think they are beating the house. It wins unless it lets you win to give you an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Shut it down, Garnabby.--->Anything, but a BS word.

    GFs pg. 455=178+277; sqrt(178X277=22+222^2)~222, as in https://discord.com/channels/4843422...04079147761715

    Also, 178+187=365. 277+77+200=555-1; 7+220+227=455-1.

  16. #136
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    What maxiepuke is saying is the casino hung progressive money in the grand prog. On cashman. Maxie’s boss put him and the team on the bank playing straight thru until the prog hit. I got some reports on the play. Two days into the play Maxie was seen dozing off then back awake spinning. Then dozing off. Then back spinning.

    Sadly Maxie didn’t get the $300 bonus as a teammate hit the prog. Maxie just got the standard $10 an hour. But hey, it pays the bills at the trailerhood, right Maxie?
    Oh wow, is this accurate info or are you putting low numbers for dramatic effect?

    Even $30/ hour is a relatively low wage.

    And, are the team members really staying up over 24 hours straight in hopes of a $300 bonus?
    Idiot hobo lap dog. You would think a 1%'er in the IQ department would realize that the hobo doesn't even have a clue as to wtf went on. Also, I don't work with teams. I don't even play stuff like this much. This was a special case. Figure out what went on....RIP

    Now lace up your sneakers and get back to work. You have to move faster than the tramp in an electric chair.
    I have my sources in Las Vegas. maxiepuke is a stepandfetchit on a team. But no one wants to be the rat so they tell me in strict confidence. They say maxie is a bottom feeder when not working for the team.

    He sweats plays.
    Blows cigarette smoke in ploppies faces.
    Cut's AP's off from plays.
    Checks garbage cans for coupons.
    Picks up abandoned credits.
    Looks for money on the floor.
    Sleeps in his car in the parking lot.

    And, addicted gambler that he is, blows the money playing nickel keno.
    Maxpen.Is.The.Forum.Bitch

  17. #137
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    And, addicted gambler that he is, blows the money playing nickel keno.
    --->

    I Am Woman: The Essential Helen Reddy Collection.

    https://anagram-solver.net/%20And,%2...0?partial=true
    Every one /everyone knows it all. Yet, no thing /nothing is known by any one /anyone.

    Suckers think they are beating the house. It wins unless it lets you win to give you an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Shut it down, Garnabby.--->Anything, but a BS word.

    GFs pg. 455=178+277; sqrt(178X277=22+222^2)~222, as in https://discord.com/channels/4843422...04079147761715

    Also, 178+187=365. 277+77+200=555-1; 7+220+227=455-1.

  18. #138
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    The best thing about this is how people treat each other on here is not a way they'd ever behave in person for the most part. Any sort of advanced social group would have these people shunned just for the constant back and forth and the nastiness.

    On here?

    Let'er go. All these grown men getting pissy at each other. Let those anti-social traits shine! Over and over. Pretty awesome, brothers.
    Thatís the appeal though.

    Its like a West World where u can rape, pillage, kill with no consequences
    The secret to success is quitting while youíre ahead or quitting while youíre behind, especially at some arbitrary preselected number.

  19. #139
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Rounder View Post

    Oh wow, is this accurate info or are you putting low numbers for dramatic effect?

    Even $30/ hour is a relatively low wage.

    And, are the team members really staying up over 24 hours straight in hopes of a $300 bonus?
    Idiot hobo lap dog. You would think a 1%'er in the IQ department would realize that the hobo doesn't even have a clue as to wtf went on. Also, I don't work with teams. I don't even play stuff like this much. This was a special case. Figure out what went on....RIP

    Now lace up your sneakers and get back to work. You have to move faster than the tramp in an electric chair.
    I have my sources in Las Vegas. maxiepuke is a stepandfetchit on a team. But no one wants to be the rat so they tell me in strict confidence. They say maxie is a bottom feeder when not working for the team.

    He sweats plays.
    Blows cigarette smoke in ploppies faces.
    Cut's AP's off from plays.
    Checks garbage cans for coupons.
    Picks up abandoned credits.
    Looks for money on the floor.
    Sleeps in his car in the parking lot.

    And, addicted gambler that he is, blows the money playing nickel keno.

    The difference between you and me is I don't have to fabricate anything or make up any false claims or facts to own you.

    At least you finally showed some individual creativity with this post. Usually when you do that though I find that you are pulling from your past experiences.

  20. #140
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Fuck off.
    Very eloquent, sir.
    Based on your 1%'er demonstrated abilities of comprehension it is a very appropriate response.
    It's worth pointing out that I said those 99th percentile results were from the left/analytical side of the test. A 131 IQ barely cracks the 98th percentile.

    I just noticed your profile pic too. Hmm, I wonder what that is about?

    As an aside, it's very common for happy and successful people to insult strangers on the internet. That's totally a thing.
    Last edited by Rounder; 05-15-2022 at 04:20 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. VP Strategy
    By rymetymeuk in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2014, 04:20 AM
  2. Vp Strategy
    By Vpnewbie in forum California/Western US Casinos
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2014, 07:30 PM
  3. San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino in Highland
    By Alan Mendelson in forum California/Western US Casinos
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 06:58 AM
  4. Bingo makes a return at Pechanga, and to Las Vegas
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 06:43 AM
  5. Super bingo at the Plaza
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •