Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post

Oh wow, is this accurate info or are you putting low numbers for dramatic effect?

Even $30/ hour is a relatively low wage.

And, are the team members really staying up over 24 hours straight in hopes of a $300 bonus?
Idiot hobo lap dog. You would think a 1%'er in the IQ department would realize that the hobo doesn't even have a clue as to wtf went on. Also, I don't work with teams. I don't even play stuff like this much. This was a special case. Figure out what went on....RIP

Now lace up your sneakers and get back to work. You have to move faster than the tramp in an electric chair.
I have my sources in Las Vegas. maxiepuke is a stepandfetchit on a team. But no one wants to be the rat so they tell me in strict confidence. They say maxie is a bottom feeder when not working for the team.

He sweats plays.
Blows cigarette smoke in ploppies faces.
Cut's AP's off from plays.
Checks garbage cans for coupons.
Picks up abandoned credits.
Looks for money on the floor.
Sleeps in his car in the parking lot.

And, addicted gambler that he is, blows the money playing nickel keno.
It would not surprise me at all. Successful people don't talk like he does. His post are most certainly rooted in insecurity.

And even if he is a millionaire high rolling AP (like I am taking is his claim?), he is miserable while doing it. Again, you can tell by his post. That is just not how happy people interact with others.