Thread: Venetian sale

I am surprised Druff didn't post a thread on this but I read Apollo Global bought the Las Vegas Sands strip properties and convention Center.

I am always confused about these deals because now a days, these deal involve the land and leasing the buildings back to someone else to run.

But wasn't Apollo Global the company basically responsible for running the Caesars properties in Vegas into the ground? That doesn't seem like a good thing.

Maybe they can gut it and turn the food court into the same 4 places in every MGM foodcourt. Operational costs going down.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by kewlJ
    I am surprised Druff didn't post a thread on this but I read Apollo Global bought the Las Vegas Sands strip properties and convention Center.
    I am always confused about these deals because now a days, these deal involve the land and leasing the buildings back to someone else to run.:
    per wiki: "Adelson died in January 2021, and Las Vegas Sands announced two months later that it would sell the three Las Vegas facilities for $6.25 billion. Through the deal, Vici Properties will buy the land under the facilities for $4 billion, and Apollo Global Management will acquire the operations for $2.25 billion as part of a triple net lease agreement with Vici."

What about the LVRJ, who owns it now?
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information