Originally Posted by tableplay View Post

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
I leave it to you to post the under 40 quote.

If they die of other things besides covid then you argue against your own statement in red with the statement in green.
Here is the quote you are looking for.
https://www.kusi.com/there-was-an-un...eaths-in-2021/
If people die at a lesser rate, then the impact of fewer dying from COVID will be higher relatively. I don't think I'm arguing against anything I said. You could have a smaller increase in COVID deaths in absolute numbers amongst less than 40 years of age and STILL have 40% increase in deaths. I'm not arguing against my point - just showing how your thinking is faulty.

The website you quoted is some weird website that is like a virtual news channel? I'm not exactly sure what it is. They don't even say who these 3 physicians are. Cancers up 300%? Yea? So where and who are these physicians and where is the data that says cancers are up 300%? That sounds like total bullshit to me. Doctors would see this 300% increase in cancers at the anecdotal level all around. They're not all shilling for the vax industry. That'd be nonsense. People don't go to fucking medical school for 8 years to be a corporate shill. You can believe that, but it just isn't sensible on any level.

Just because mainstream media doesn't report something, doesn't mean they are hiding it. Most of the time it is bullshit. I'd still like to see actual quotes and numbers that seem to come from legitimate sources and not some desperate smalltime media outlet trying to make a go of it.

Regardless I appreciate your sincere effort to argue facts as we see them.