Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got it All Right

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I leave it to you to post the under 40 quote.

If they die of other things besides covid then you argue against your own statement in red with the statement in green.
    Here is the quote you are looking for.
    https://www.kusi.com/there-was-an-un...eaths-in-2021/
    If people die at a lesser rate, then the impact of fewer dying from COVID will be higher relatively. I don't think I'm arguing against anything I said. You could have a smaller increase in COVID deaths in absolute numbers amongst less than 40 years of age and STILL have 40% increase in deaths. I'm not arguing against my point - just showing how your thinking is faulty.

The website you quoted is some weird website that is like a virtual news channel? I'm not exactly sure what it is. They don't even say who these 3 physicians are. Cancers up 300%? Yea? So where and who are these physicians and where is the data that says cancers are up 300%? That sounds like total bullshit to me. Doctors would see this 300% increase in cancers at the anecdotal level all around. They're not all shilling for the vax industry. That'd be nonsense. People don't go to fucking medical school for 8 years to be a corporate shill. You can believe that, but it just isn't sensible on any level.

Just because mainstream media doesn't report something, doesn't mean they are hiding it. Most of the time it is bullshit. I'd still like to see actual quotes and numbers that seem to come from legitimate sources and not some desperate smalltime media outlet trying to make a go of it.

Regardless I appreciate your sincere effort to argue facts as we see them.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I leave it to you to post the under 40 quote.

If they die of other things besides covid then you argue against your own statement in red with the statement in green.
    If people die at a lesser rate, then the impact of fewer dying from COVID will be higher relatively. I don't think I'm arguing against anything I said. You could have a smaller increase in COVID deaths in absolute numbers amongst less than 40 years of age and STILL have 40% increase in deaths. I'm not arguing against my point - just showing how your thinking is faulty.

The website you quoted is some weird website that is like a virtual news channel? I'm not exactly sure what it is. They don't even say who these 3 physicians are. Cancers up 300%? Yea? So where and who are these physicians and where is the data that says cancers are up 300%? That sounds like total bullshit to me. Doctors would see this 300% increase in cancers at the anecdotal level all around. They're not all shilling for the vax industry. That'd be nonsense. People don't go to fucking medical school for 8 years to be a corporate shill. You can believe that, but it just isn't sensible on any level.

Just because mainstream media doesn't report something, doesn't mean they are hiding it. Most of the time it is bullshit. I'd still like to see actual quotes and numbers that seem to come from legitimate sources and not some desperate smalltime media outlet trying to make a go of it.

Insurance companies go bankrupt if they don't get their numbers right - period. Covid-19 deaths aren't responsible for most of the jump in the death rate amongst the working age population - you stated this yourself (green). You also stated that there is an increase in death rates among the young (red) - this statement is embedded in your red question. By the way, I suppose the answer to your red question could have been "your green question suggests it".
    Name:  gAtcLr9.png
Views: 1168
Size:  14.8 KB

Insurance companies go bankrupt if they don't get their numbers right - period. Covid-19 deaths aren't responsible for most of the jump in the death rate amongst the working age population - you stated this yourself (green). You also stated that there is an increase in death rates among the young (red) - this statement is embedded in your red question. By the way, I suppose the answer to your red question could have been "your green question suggests it".
    Name:  gAtcLr9.png
Views: 1168
Size:  14.8 KB
    Asking a question about something doesn't mean I'm saying it is true. I could make the sentence more verbose with some sort of disclaimer,, but I don't expect us to be arguing like toddlers.

In red - yes we both agree that there are more deaths. You think the vaccines did it and throw up some incredibly flimsy evidence. I believe COVID is a real thing and it caused these deaths.

When you question medical consensus amongst MDs and researchers (yes, some disagree), the onus of the proof is on you. Me asking about it doesn't absolve you about this because somehow you perceive that I've agreed with what you've said.

It is really simple. Younger people die of covid at a lower rate. This means that EACH covid death will have a LARGER impact on the death-rate. You are ignoring this aspect in your logic.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Asking a question about something doesn't mean I'm saying it is true.
    In the red question, you state there is an increase in the death rate in working age people - you are then asking if that increase can not mostly be attributed to covid directly.

Asking a question about something doesn't mean I'm saying it is true.
    In the red question, you state there is an increase in the death rate in working age people - you are then asking if that increase can not mostly be attributed to covid directly.
    I'll assume I'm bad at communicating here because well I am bad at communicating, so let me clarify.

I agree that there is likely an increase in deaths. I just don't see how it can be assigned to the vaccine or other factors. Or I suppose you're saying it can be assigned to everything BUT covid. (well maybe a few exceptions - not sure) You said this is true because so few people under 40 die of covid that it HAS to be covid.

I'm saying that because the death-rate in that age-bracket is so low to begin with, that covid deaths will have an outsized effect on the death-rate overall.

BTW I don't disagree that the lockdowns etc didn't have unintended negative consequences. I don't think wearing a mask is that torturous even if annoying AF. My ancestors went through far more. I think America is basically soft AF.

You said this is true because so few people under 40 die of covid that it HAS to be covid.
    No I never said it has to be covid - I said since people under 40 are unlikely to die of covid that it (the 40% rise in deaths for this age bracket) must be something else besides covid in most cases. I will not continue this discourse since very plain statements are simply not read, not understood. or forgotten.

You said this is true because so few people under 40 die of covid that it HAS to be covid.
    No I never said it has to be covid - I said since people under 40 are unlikely to die of covid that it (the 40% rise in deaths for this age bracket) must be something else besides covid in most cases. I will not continue this discourse since very plain statements are simply not read, not understood. or forgotten.
    Uhh, you're the one not understanding. You said it has to not be covid and I was showing how your reasoning is not correct or logical.

40% rise in that bracket + covid killing less in that bracket does NOT mean it has to be something else. Anything increasing the death rate a small amount could show up as 40% because the fact is FEW people under 40 die. Could be COVID, could be vaccine, could be a host of other issues. ODs went up I believe, but that could just as well be prevalence of Fentanyl. We know suicides went down drastically. There is nothing to suggest vaccine contributed to it significantly.

I don't know what the truth is but I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist so I don't go down that rabbithole for every explanation.

Just because we don't know and the government is involved doesn't mean bogeymen are involved.

Red, did you predict the new lockdowns in China? What happened? I thought they were so much more advanced than us? It looks like their lockdowns just....you know....postponed the inevitable.

And Hong Kong too. WTF? I thought they were on top of the shit over there?

The covid just keeps coming back when the lockdown is over. Proving once again....THAT LOCKDOWNS JUST PUT OFF THE INEVITABLE.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I tried to be clearer but I left out a not in there.

You said it has to NOT be Covid, not it has to be Covid. I mistyped and was not saying what I meant.

So feel free to continue on.

I will not continue this discourse since very plain statements are simply not read, not understood. or forgotten.
    You wose up!!
    (Not a typo)
    Nicely Done.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I will not continue this discourse since very plain statements are simply not read, not understood. or forgotten.
    You wose up!!
    (Not a typo)
    Nicely Done.
    Cheers M8.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    You wose up!!
    (Not a typo)
    Nicely Done.
    Here's a hotdog for you fatboy, so stfu.

It is real easy with you.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Red, did you predict the new lockdowns in China? What happened? I thought they were so much more advanced than us? It looks like their lockdowns just....you know....postponed the inevitable.

The covid just keeps coming back when the lockdown is over. Proving once again....THAT LOCKDOWNS JUST PUT OFF THE INEVITABLE.

Two points:

(1) Mickey did not reference rates of deaths in countries vis-a-vis lockdowns. Note that.
    (2) More importantly, the two western countries with the most severe lockdowns, Australia and New Zealand, did not have excess deaths over expectation 2020-2021. Let me repeat that. The two western countries that had the most disciplined lockdowns actually had a NET LOSS in deaths during those two years.

Perhaps the Australians are simply healthier than Americans. Hardier. Able to handle a break in routine without suicides or drug addictions or whatever else people argue are caused by lockdowns. Perhaps the cultures and institutions of Australia and New Zealand are better designed than the United States to handle nation-wide medical stresses without breaking. I leave it to the reader to hypothesize.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Two points:

(1) Mickey did not reference rates of deaths in countries vis-a-vis lockdowns. Note that.
    (2) More importantly, the two western countries with the most severe lockdowns, Australia and New Zealand, did not have excess deaths over expectation 2020-2021. Let me repeat that. The two western countries that had the most disciplined lockdowns actually had a NET LOSS in deaths during those two years.

Perhaps the Australians are simply healthier than Americans. Hardier. Able to handle a break in routine without suicides or drug addictions or whatever else people argue are caused by lockdowns. Perhaps the cultures and institutions of Australia and New Zealand are better designed than the United States to handle nation-wide medical stresses without breaking. I leave it to the reader to hypothesize.
    Look dude, reasoned logic backed up with verifiable facts is NOT what we do around here. We want our fake news.

No, we DEMAND fake news.

Cut this shit out, Redietz.

Everyone knows Australia and NZ are ISLANDS. Thus they can't get the drugs their populace want, due to difficulty in smuggling. This means your data is completely faulty.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Two points:

Everytime Australia lets their people out of home jail the virus comes back and whacks them. So back to home jail for another year they go. Sp it shouldn't take more than a hundred years or so for them to reach herd immunity.

Australia is now a fascist state. You should move down under comrade redietz. You'll fit right in.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information