Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine

I don't know about Barney but I'm pretty sure the LID is defending Kyiv.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I don't know about Barney but I'm pretty sure the LID is defending Kyiv.
    That is both totally correct and totally astute Monet - due to the LID's almost totally demolished bankroll, he decided to take on employment as a handsomely paid mercenary for the Ukrainians. I heard that he originally ended up in the area due to some rumored slide-able craps games out there
    that turned out to not exist. He purportedly has blown through some of his pay check on Ukrainian models.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Those folks in Ukraine are fighting back much more effectively than some thought possible.

Here's a good link to view current videos of the war...

As always, war is as serious as it gets.

https://funker530.com/
    It only appears that way. The Russians are not trying to annihilate Ukraine. They are trying to capture it in order to install their political puppets. So any resistance is met with a retreat and they surround the area. I don't think they anticipated so much resistance. The more resistance the longer it will take.

I feel sorry for the dumb Ukrainian citizens being handed weapons to only meet an unfortunate circumstance if they actually encounter trained soldiers. But hey,,,,, that will make for some sympathy driven news stories to potentially appeal and get western nations involved maybe.

Then all hell breaks loose......RIP
    If there is a World War I quit. I'm just going to move to a sure target city and live the best I can. Putin cannot be this big of an idiot. He will either learn to quit or have someone quit for him or he'll blow us all up with a murder suicide. I'm not fucking leaving until I'm vaporized.

Can someone show me a link to or explain the inside joke of the LID?

If anyone helps me with this I won't troll them for 2 weeks.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Reason #2341234 why I don't like what Republicans/Conservatives have become. All this talk about Trudeau being some fascist or whatever, but at least anyone put in jail is treated with respect and transparency. And thats after doing obnoxious shit like trade blockade (which hurts hard working people/business owners) and honking downtown driving people insane.

Now russia will haul away mass protestors with all sorts of fairly violent oppression and no transparency. Oppositional leaders are executed. Where's the problem with Russia?

I need to revisit how Trump withheld Ukraine military aid to try and get them to investigate Hunter Biden. Is this true?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Ukraine not weak.

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday
    If there is a World War I quit. I'm just going to move to a sure target city and live the best I can.
    Come to Portland, we have a plan!

What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen
    You obviously have no clue.
    If by that you mean I am clueless about the role the Rothschild family has had and still has in world banking then you are mistaken.

So maybe you can help me out by clarifying what you meant with your "one super villain" post?

Sorry if I didn't catch your drift: I really did try.
    Supervillain means he is blackmailing the world. He is making money doing it. I think Russia is losing the war and they're embarrassed to quit and Putin would be charged if they stopped without having to invade to get him.

Putin is just a Russian neo-con, nothing more. He's a corrupt, pos that jails and fines real Russian patriots and nationalists. And he imprisons people for 10 years for "holocau$t" denial. The only good thing that will come from this conflict is that in the aftermath of Putin, real Russian nationalists will come to power sooner rather than later, hey hey.

Time for a "Russian Spring."
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    due to the LID's almost totally demolished bankroll, he decided to take on employment as a handsomely paid mercenary for the Ukrainians.
    Barney forwarded me a photo of the LID along with the Ukrainian military unit he is assisting. This unit is tasked with helping defend Ukraine against the Evil Russians. The LID is on the far left and I have annotated him in the photo.
    Name:  gYfiOWx.jpg
Views: 1237
Size:  54.4 KB

Barney forwarded me a photo of the LID along with the Ukrainian military unit he is assisting. This unit is tasked with helping defend Ukraine against the Evil Russians. The LID is on the far left and I have annotated him in the photo.
    I heard his bankroll is increasing in Bitcoin and Rubles as he is booking all wagers from sports to prop betting and even running some sort of back street dice game in-between air raids.
    Also something about 500 an ear in USD.
    Keep us updated!!
    Fucking MSM is worthless when reporting about what is really going on.

I heard his bankroll is increasing in Bitcoin and Rubles as he is booking all wagers from sports to prop betting and even running some sort of back street dice game in-between air raids.
    Also something about 500 an ear in USD.
    Keep us updated!!
    Fucking MSM is worthless when reporting about what is really going on.
    That's right Monet. The LID is showing the Ukrainians what dice control is all about.

That's right Monet. The LID is showing the Ukrainians what dice control is all about.
    lol
    Next up is selling plutonium.
    I hear the LID can make billions if handled correctly...

Probably belongs in documentaries.
    Don't forget to click on the closed captions if you don't speak Sputnik...

lol
    Next up is selling plutonium.
    I hear the LID can make billions if handled correctly...
    When he was in the French Foreign Legion, the LID gained valuable experience in all aspects of nuclear fuel HAZMAT handling. You'll recall that he further refined this experience during his stint with Mossad (along with his side-gig as an arms dealer).

Probably belongs in documentaries.
    It's not in the 2022 Monopoly game piece thread so you're fine.

lol Good Point!
    And be careful when and where you type Nutella or the more offensive Nuteller because it will get deleted if caught in time and on the main page.
    Midget and Kite are perfectly acceptable but not the other K word which could get you instabanned!
    You know... Knish.
    Ooops I typed it!

lol Good Point!
    And be careful when and where you type Nutella or the more offensive Nuteller because it will get deleted if caught in time and on the main page.
    Midget and Kite are perfectly acceptable but not the other K word which could get you instabanned!
    You know... Knish.
    Ooops I typed it!
    Yes. Along those lines, it looks like one of Soxfan's more illustrious posts was deleted.

Thread Information