Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Those folks in Ukraine are fighting back much more effectively than some thought possible.

Here's a good link to view current videos of the war...

As always, war is as serious as it gets.

https://funker530.com/
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Those folks in Ukraine are fighting back much more effectively than some thought possible.

It only appears that way. The Russians are not trying to annihilate Ukraine. They are trying to capture it in order to install their political puppets. So any resistance is met with a retreat and they surround the area. I don't think they anticipated so much resistance. The more resistance the longer it will take.

I feel sorry for the dumb Ukrainian citizens being handed weapons to only meet an unfortunate circumstance if they actually encounter trained soldiers. But hey,,,,, that will make for some sympathy driven news stories to potentially appeal and get western nations involved maybe.

Then all hell breaks loose......RIP
    Last edited by MaxPen; 02-27-2022 at 01:09 PM.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    It only appears that way. The Russians are not trying to annihilate Ukraine. They are trying to capture it in order to install their political puppets. So any resistance is met with a retreat and they surround the area. I don't think they anticipated so much resistance. The more resistance the longer it will take.

I feel sorry for the dumb Ukrainian citizens being handed weapons to only meet an unfortunate circumstance if they actually encounter trained soldiers. But hey,,,,, that will make for some sympathy driven news stories to potentially appeal and get western nations involved maybe.

Your comments seem strange for someone only a week or two ago was hoping for a revolution.
    As If Mexico and Canada invaded the US you wouldn't want to take up arms against them as a citizen?
    And annihilation of Ukraine isn't very far fetched to assume since Russia just bombed a Nuclear Waste Dump and threatened the whole world with Nukes twice in 5 days!
    I suppose the Western World is Nuking Russia with Financial Sanctions but many believe that Russia will just buy up all the Crypto and transition.
    Either way it seems clear that we are on the verge of World War 3.
    Let's see what happens at the Peace Talks scheduled for tomorrow but IMO both sides are just stalling for time.
    The good news is that this war has ended the Cornavirus.
    The bad news is... World War.
    Time to stock up again but this time you might need a 30 year bunker to hide inside of... RIP the rest of us.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Your comments seem strange for someone only a week or two ago was hoping for a revolution.
    As If Mexico and Canada invaded the US you wouldn't want to take up arms against them as a citizen?
    And annihilation of Ukraine isn't very far fetched to assume since Russia just bombed a Nuclear Waste Dump and threatened the whole world with Nukes twice in 5 days!
    I suppose the Western World is Nuking Russia with Financial Sanctions but many believe that Russia will just buy up all the Crypto and transition.
    Either way it seems clear that we are on the verge of World War 3.
    Let's see what happens at the Peace Talks scheduled for tomorrow but IMO both sides are just stalling for time.
    The bad news is... World War.
    Time to stock up again but this time you might need a 30 year bunker to hide inside of... RIP the rest of us.
    I am just stating what is going on. It is obvious that the Russians are not trying to destroy Ukraine. They could do that easily. They took over the airspace in less than 1/2 a day. They are going to surround and occupy the cities with the intent of installing their approved political leaders. They could totally destroy the infrastructure if they wanted to. They are trying to minimize damage to the citizenry. The west is no doubt trying to turn this into world war. We need a scapegoat I guess.

Mexico and/or Canada invading the US has nothing that correlates to this. I am in favor of the US citizenry revolting against their current government. They are not being represented in their best interests.

I am just stating what is going on. It is obvious that the Russians are not trying to destroy Ukraine. They could do that easily. They took over the airspace in less than 1/2 a day. They are going to surround and occupy the cities with the intent of installing their approved political leaders. They could totally destroy the infrastructure if they wanted to. They are trying to minimize damage to the citizenry. The west is no doubt trying to turn this into world war. We need a scapegoat I guess.

Mexico and/or Canada invading the US has nothing that correlates to this. I am in favor of the US citizenry revolting against their current government. They are not being represented in their best interests.
    I'm going to bow out of the discussion about this for now.
    I disagree with you on a few topics here and I don't think it does either of us any good to have an argument about it.

I'm going to bow out of the discussion about this for now.
    I disagree with you on a few topics here and I don't think it does either of us any good to have an argument about it.
    I guess you can take comfort in the fact that this will probably not end well for Putin or the Russian people as he is literally the only one fighting all of the established western countries. Which coincidentally are the ones currently trying to turn their citizens into subjective compliant slaves for their tax farms....RIP

Good point. The upcoming midterm elections would have done the job of ending it otherwise I suppose, but better sooner than later.

If there is a World War I quit. I'm just going to move to a sure target city and live the best I can. Putin cannot be this big of an idiot. He will either learn to quit or have someone quit for him or he'll blow us all up with a murder suicide. I'm not fucking leaving until I'm vaporized.

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday
    If there is a World War I quit. I'm just going to move to a sure target city and live the best I can.
    Come to Portland, we have a plan!

What, Me Worry?

This has been in the making for a long time.....RIP

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki...child_Bank.png

Name:  Countries_without_Rothschild_Bank.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  25.6 KB

So ... should we blame the Jews for everything, is that what you're saying?

Sounds eerily familiar ...
    What, Me Worry?

So ... should we blame the Jews for everything, is that what you're saying?

Sounds eerily familiar ...
    You obviously have no clue.

Originally Posted by MaxPen
    If by that you mean I am clueless about the role the Rothschild family has had and still has in world banking then you are mistaken.

So maybe you can help me out by clarifying what you meant with your "one super villain" post?

Sorry if I didn't catch your drift: I really did try.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MaxPen
    If by that you mean I am clueless about the role the Rothschild family has had and still has in world banking then you are mistaken.

So maybe you can help me out by clarifying what you meant with your "one super villain" post?

Sorry if I didn't catch your drift: I really did try.
    Supervillain means he is blackmailing the world. He is making money doing it. I think Russia is losing the war and they're embarrassed to quit and Putin would be charged if they stopped without having to invade to get him.

Name:  1645992700125.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  91.3 KB

Name:  1645977232887.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  64.1 KB

I know how this guy feels.
    I did this once while in the process of buying one of my first firearms.

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1497653933782745089

Glad to see Monet can think for himself and not be a Putin apologist. So sick of that shit. You can criticize people for hating him, but why makes apologies for him? I can understand that people voted for Trump and want to forever apologize for everything about him but Putin?

Russian propaganda has done a HUGE number on this country in the past 5 years. I have whole circles of friends who used to be anti-state/right-wing. Now they love Putin's version of the state, or at least they find it impossible to criticize him.

They've not been listening to Russian agitprop outlets for many years. You know, the media sources that tell you the TRUTH, unlike the MSM.

RIP
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Glad to see Monet can think for himself and not be a Putin apologist. So sick of that shit. You can criticize people for hating him, but why makes apologies for him? I can understand that people voted for Trump and want to forever apologize for everything about him but Putin?

Russian propaganda has done a HUGE number on this country in the past 5 years. I have whole circles of friends who used to be anti-state/right-wing. Now they love Putin's version of the state, or at least they find it impossible to criticize him.

They've not been listening to Russian agitprop outlets for many years. You know, the media sources that tell you the TRUTH, unlike the MSM.

RIP
    MaxPen and I agree 90% of the time.
    I'm not going to squabble with him on a couple of issues that are basically semantics.
    Every 6 months or so he will post something that makes my head spin a little but that's life.
    I am Pro MaxPen.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

RIP
    MaxPen and I agree 90% of the time.
    I'm not going to squabble with him on a couple of issues that are basically semantics.
    Every 6 months or so he will post something that makes my head spin a little but that's life.
    I am Pro MaxPen.
    I am Pro Barney.

Thread Information