Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ukraine

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Yes. Along those lines, it looks like one of Soxfan's more illustrious posts was deleted.
    Yeah, and my quoting of him with the question why do they only get one month per year got deleted as well.
    I'd like an answer.
    Black Lives deserve at least 2 months per year IMO.

Confirmed!
    The LID sniped a Russian General...

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Confirmed!
    The LID sniped a Russian General...
    Thanks for the news update Monet. Money well spent adding the LID as a military asset - a difference maker if there ever was one.

Putin is dialing up his threats against Ukraine and its allies.

My response: "What are you gonna do about it, asshole, nuke us? Bwa ha ha ha."

Then again, he just might, given my fear that Trump's inability to admit he "lost" would be mirrored by Vlad Dracula.

You know how two turds in the toilet stick together...
    What, Me Worry?

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1502351756247789568

This was trending..

I saw this and at first was like Fuck Yea! Get'em Kyle. Then I reread and saw it was taking a shot at him for his mom driving him. WTF he was under age.

Although all seriousness, get him on an airplane straight to the Ukraine border NOW. That'd be so f*ing badass. Kyle out there taking out Russian tanks with Javelins. The kid has been knee deep in the shit. I think he can handle it.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Joe the Egg Farmer

If Joe Biden became an egg farmer, he would first starve the chickens to death and then blame the high price of eggs on Putin.
    What, Me Worry?

Welp... Russia starting to use Hypersonic Missiles now.
    I can only hope some Army invades Las Vegas so I can take one or two soldiers out before they get me.
    Just got done reorganizing my stockpile and cleaning all weapons... FUN.

Originally Posted by monet
    I can only hope some Army invades Las Vegas so I can take one or two soldiers out before they get me.
    Someone's been watching "Red Dawn" LOL.

Nobody can or will invade us and put massive numbers of combat troops on the ground in the USA during your life time: the oceans are too broad, they protect and have protected us from invasion.

I'd be more worried about a hypersonic missile with a nuke landing on the strip than I would soldiers marching down Las Vegas Blvd.

Fact is, if Las Vegas is nuked and you survive initially your future is so bleak you'll probably want to use one of your weapons on yourself.
    What, Me Worry?

Now this is some scary shit.
    Makes you wonder who really started this war behind the scenes.
    If you look into the Ukraine you will find that the Main Stream Media hated the Ukraine for years and now they love the Ukraine, its pretty funny to see the 180.
    My favorite is all the people on twitter who hate guns and war but fly the Ukraine Flag in their profile picture.

Originally Posted by monet
    My favorite is all the people on twitter who hate guns and war but fly the Ukraine Flag in their profile picture.[

Just because a liberal chooses not to own or use a gun does not mean they are pussies, cowards, or cannot see the value in supporting a fledgling democracy oppose unwarranted invasion.

Shame on you myopic Trumpies!
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information