Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Singer VS Crimm

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Rob hates fags and he hates blacks because Rob is a closeted fag of African heritage. Self hate!

There are definitely some questions I'd like to ask for confirmation and/or denial.

If I troll both you and Rob in the same post, is that morally ok?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

There are definitely some questions I'd like to ask for confirmation and/or denial.

What are you talking about now?

Give it up Crimm.
    Everyone is right about you, KJ. You're just a bullshit hypocrite. To candy ass to back your own words up. And you lick hairy asses.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Everyone is right about you, KJ. You're just a bullshit hypocrite. To candy ass to back your own words up. And you lick hairy asses.
    Crawl back inside your bottle Crimm. Talk about your candy asses, here is a guy afraid to face the world outside his bottle for 40 years.

What are you talking about now?
    Well to be more specific, I'd like to see you answer why you don't go after the roulette guy.

Come'on admit it is CLEARLY something personal with Rob.

The fact that you can't do so just makes all this more lolable.

Seriously - I get a rise out of you just by complimenting Singer. ROFL.

Singer's book is out of print and it isn't exactly selling for a premium. Who're you savin' from who ! ???

I don't want to ask Robert about his ancestry because the liberal side of me says to avoid being racist.

I'm going with "yes it is ok if you troll both of us at once".
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Come'on admit it is CLEARLY something personal with Rob.
    Well of course it becomes personal when someone tries to discredit me for years with complete lies.

It doesn't start out personal with me. It starts out with me challenging claims that can't be. It isn't personal. It is math. And that is how it started with Singer. But when these guys attack back, attack someone's race, or sexuality, family members and then start all this lying, about everything from education to what spouses died of, to what I made last year, YES it becomes personal.

And all these guys do that or have done that with me. Singer, Mdog, Moses. They can't answer that their math doesn't only not work but the claims outright defy the mathematics, so they start attacking with made up lies, like a 3rd grader. I never attack anyone first. I point out their claim don't work because of the math or in Moses's case because you can't play BJ professionally in Reno.

The first guy I called out on a blackjack forum, that his claims couldn't be because the math didn't work (he was claiming a 5% advantage from his super duper card counting system), he was different than these others in that he never attacked me personally. Nor I him. It was just about the math and not personal. And years later we still talked on a different forums, and low and behold he admitted he was using a small sample size and when he played more, his math didn't hold up.

And that is the way it should be. It is about the math. But most of these guys, when they can't answer for that their math doesn't work and their claims defy math, do what Singer does, attack. He does that to deter others from challenging. It is a bully tactic. But I will not be bullied. His claims defy math....no matter what names he calls me.

And Mdog has followed Singers playbook to a tee. Read the lies these guys continue to post at GF's. Stupid stuff, like I am a high school drop out and has a losing year in 2020. Nobody has shared the things I have shared in the detail I have shared. 2020 was a horrible year for me. The worst of my career. I shared it as I was going through it. I finished at 14k profit, some 70k below expectation. But it wasn't a losing year. Yet Mdog has stated I had a losing year probably 100 times now.

And Singer, he continues to say this stupid shit about high school drop out and calling my partner my sugar daddy. I graduated high school and was homeless the last 3 months, so had to take 2 public transit buses from the shelter to school every day. I am damn proud that I finished and graduated. And my partner was on disability for 20 years since the day I met him and had no money.

But these guys can't answer that their math doesn't work so they lie with their attacks. They are trolls. These are supposed to be fucking grown men!
    Last edited by kewlJ; 03-07-2022 at 11:26 PM.

And as for the "roulette guy", I already explained that. I haven't read most of his posts and claims. I didn't read much of his million posts at WoV, where he was Evenbob, and I don't read much at GF where he is Spike. I just have never found much interest in what he posts.

There also are a million people on Youtube that I don't go after, as well as other platforms. Why? because I don't read them! I don't go searching for people to call out. BUT if someone is on a forum that I am on and I read repeated claims that defy math and can't be, I will say something.

And as for the "roulette guy", I already explained that. I haven't read most of his posts and claims. I didn't read much of his million posts at WoV, where he was Evenbob, and I don't read much at GF where he is Spike. I just have never found much interest in what he posts.

There also are a million people on Youtube that I don't go after, as well as other platforms. Why? because I don't read them! I don't go searching for people to call out. BUT if someone is on a forum that I am on and I read repeated claims that defy math and can't be, I will say something.
    Well you put yourself up as some lofty dude helping the rubes out. In your longer post (lol) you pretty much admit to it being personal - only that you're justified because they went after you first. We're making progress.

Acknowledging you have a problem is the first step.

Crawl back inside your bottle Crimm. Talk about your candy asses, here is a guy afraid to face the world outside his bottle for 40 years.
    March 1st was five years since I had a drink, bitch. You're just a shit talking IDIOT. You don't give a fuck about people being on the wrong side of the math. You just give a fuck about trashing people you hold a grudge against. YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY. REPEAT. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CREDIBILITY. YOU'RE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE GAMBLING FORUMS. CAN'T BACK YOUR OWN FUCKING WORDS UP, LOSER. NOW GO LICK SOME HAIRY ASS.

KJ IS EVENBOB'S BITCH
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

March 1st was five years since I had a drink, bitch. You're just a shit talking IDIOT. You don't give a fuck about people being on the wrong side of the math. You just give a fuck about trashing people you hold a grudge against. YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY. REPEAT. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CREDIBILITY. YOU'RE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE GAMBLING FORUMS. CAN'T BACK YOUR OWN FUCKING WORDS UP, LOSER. NOW GO LICK SOME HAIRY ASS.

KJ IS EVENBOB'S BITCH
    Crimm, you are insane. Seriously, you have lost your mind. Evenbob's bitch.....lol. I have zero interactions with the man. Don't know him. Don't care.

You get all bent out of shape now when I say things about Singers claims, which by the way are the same exact things you said for a decade, challenging his claims. Just now you have formed some silly alliance with Singer because he promised to stop trolling you.

Well i don't care if he is your new boyfriend and you two hairy ass obsessed freaks are doing what to each other, or you are just scared shitless of him, or what. Doesn't change a fucking thing....his claims are still bullshit and he (and now you) bully, troll and attack because he can't answer for the fact that the math doesn't work.

This will be an interesting race folks, it's Robbie's to lose. He's in the drivers seat !

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    This will be an interesting race folks, it's Robbie's to lose. He's in the drivers seat !
    I guess this may be the one thing in his life, Singer has a chance to win.....Most posts on a message board.

Here are the facts about this guy:

He isn't a winning gambler. He is basically Alan, a losing, degenerate, life long gambler.

Singer endorses and promotes long disproven voodoo gambling ideas, like progressive wagering, stop limits, "special plays", hot and cold cycles, machine talking to him. I mean come on!

He has promoted conspiracy theories that machines aren't random, something that would be illegal in every jurisdiction in America.

He isn't some James Bond like character.

He hasn't made any money gambling.

He doesn't even have any money, nor ever property in his name.

What he is, is a guy who worked a job, gambled ALOT and retired and now has very modest retirement and social security income and lives off his kids.

He can say whatever he likes, Newell. Traveling the world as James Bond. Double up bug. The magical holy grail of progressive wagering and "special plays". That is all bunk and because his real identity is known, anyone can see for themselves.

So I don't know what this deal is of celebrating this guy who has lied and trolled for 20 years? He is a degenerate, losing gambler, the likes of Alan. Why is Singer celebrated and Alan not? Because Alan doesn't attack people with 3rd grade insults like Singer does? What the fuck!?!

Going out of your way to bring Alan into a discussion he’s not involved in to take shots at him. Nice work man.

I am sure it seems that way. I just figure it is generally accepted (except by him) that Alan is your everyday -EV, losing type gambler. (Nothing wrong with that)

And that is exactly what this Rob Singer is, so why is he viewed differently because he is a nasty troll on top?

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I guess this may be the one thing in his life, Singer has a chance to win.....Most posts on a message board.

Here are the facts about this guy:

He isn't a winning gambler. He is basically Alan, a losing, degenerate, life long gambler.

Singer endorses and promotes long disproven voodoo gambling ideas, like progressive wagering, stop limits, "special plays", hot and cold cycles, machine talking to him. I mean come on!

He has promoted conspiracy theories that machines aren't random, something that would be illegal in every jurisdiction in America.

He isn't some James Bond like character.

He hasn't made any money gambling.

He doesn't even have any money, nor ever property in his name.

What he is, is a guy who worked a job, gambled ALOT and retired and now has very modest retirement and social security income and lives off his kids.

He can say whatever he likes, Newell. Traveling the world as James Bond. Double up bug. The magical holy grail of progressive wagering and "special plays". That is all bunk and because his real identity is known, anyone can see for themselves.

So I don't know what this deal is of celebrating this guy who has lied and trolled for 20 years? He is a degenerate, losing gambler, the likes of Alan. Why is Singer celebrated and Alan not? Because Alan doesn't attack people with 3rd grade insults like Singer does? What the fuck!?!
    Who is "celebrating" Rob Singer. Rob is a funny guy, doesn't mean I celebrate him.

You left out the one of the great if any traits of Rob Singer - getting you all twisted 24/7.

Can't stay away.

This stuff cracks me up.

I am sure it seems that way. I just figure it is generally accepted (except by him) that Alan is your everyday -EV, losing type gambler. (Nothing wrong with that)

And that is exactly what this Rob Singer is, so why is he viewed differently because he is a nasty troll on top?
    Why don't you explain to the rest of the board how we view Rob Singer?

Please man.

I'm going to keep asking til I get an answer.

I appreciate the entertainment value Singer provided during the fake pandemic.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by kewlJ
    So I don't know what this deal is of celebrating this guy who has lied and trolled for 20 years?
    *waves hand*

I know, I know why!

Rob comes off as a Trump, you come off as a Biden.; not poltically, but more text and tone.

Even gambling has become somewhat politicized.
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-08-2022 at 01:14 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Hey Gringo Rob,

I was recently in Vegas the end of last month for the Rock N Roll Half marathon. I searched everywhere and used every resource I could (ie. VpFree, Wizard of Odds, etc) Still, I couldn't find those Non-Random Video poker Machines you were fraudulently talking about.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I appreciate the entertainment value Singer provided during the fake pandemic.
    Yea, TBH the Newell thread was one of the higher comedy moments of my history on this forum. Whether Rob intended it or was trying to convince people, I have 0 clue but DAMN it was entertaining.

Rob Singer, I salute you.

Thread Information