Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Singer VS Crimm

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I appreciate the entertainment value Singer provided during the fake pandemic.
    Yea, TBH the Newell thread was one of the higher comedy moments of my history on this forum. Whether Rob intended it or was trying to convince people, I have 0 clue but DAMN it was entertaining.

Rob Singer, I salute you.
    Singer/Jerry Logan/Banjo Jerry/ Aceshii is the most comedic poster of the last 15 years on all forums. Runner up would be a toss between Tyde/ Marty and Frank " Sky Pilot " Stanton to round off the Top 3. Old Frank is most certainly deceased by now and Tyde/ Marty hasn't been heard from in a long while. Rob is the only one still going strong !

Google shows that Frank "Sky Pilot" Stanton is still alive and living at his long time Austin address; hopefully he still has enough teeth left to "nibble at the cheese."

John Patrick is still with us as well.

Singer has certainly made a legacy of sorts for himself due to his posts but he failed at what I thought must be his end goal: monetizing it.

Think how much different things would be if his VP book were deemed credible, millions of copies were sold, and he had his own gambling site and forum devoted to all things Singer.

Alas, we're denied that bit of excess.
    What, Me Worry?

Yea, TBH the Newell thread was one of the higher comedy moments of my history on this forum. Whether Rob intended it or was trying to convince people, I have 0 clue but DAMN it was entertaining.

Dan Druff has been waging war against this Christopher Mitchell dude, youtube scammer of gambling claims for a number of years now. Before that, there was the Blackjack Army guy, Morgenstein, or Morganstern, that was scamming people via his youtube videos with piles of money and claims. Everyone was outraged at him. More recently I know there was a lot of talk about a newer youtube scammer....the guy with the stringy long hair. Nobody in the gambling community "salutes" any of these scammers.

I don't get what makes Rob Singer and his 15 years of scamming and trolling so admirable to you guys. And don't give me that Rob hasn't scammed people for money. That is exactly what those two books, (one in your possession) were about. Maybe he didn't sell a lot of books, meaning he was a failure at even scamming people, but he tried. If youtube had been a thing 10 years ago with all the gambling scammers, Rob would have been on youtube.

And let's not forget, he claims he taught, I believe he said a thousand people his progression system, with magical less optimal "special plays" and stop limits. I don't believe he taught 1000 people, but if he did teach even one, you can bet your ass it wasn't for free. He charged for teaching that losing voodoo system. That makes him absolutely no different that Christopher Mitchell or the Blackjack Army guy. Yet somehow, you "salute" Rob Singer. Where is the vomiting emoji?

Rob Singer: Failed advantage player. Failed gambling scammer. Successful losing gambler. Retirement plan: Live off his kids. I don't salute you!
    Last edited by kewlJ; 03-08-2022 at 03:22 PM.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Crawl back inside your bottle Crimm. Talk about your candy asses, here is a guy afraid to face the world outside his bottle for 40 years.
    March 1st was five years since I had a drink, bitch. You're just a shit talking IDIOT. You don't give a fuck about people being on the wrong side of the math. You just give a fuck about trashing people you hold a grudge against. YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY. REPEAT. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CREDIBILITY. YOU'RE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE GAMBLING FORUMS. CAN'T BACK YOUR OWN FUCKING WORDS UP, LOSER. NOW GO LICK SOME HAIRY ASS.

KJ IS EVENBOB'S BITCH
    Crimm, you are insane. Seriously, you have lost your mind. Evenbob's bitch.....lol. I have zero interactions with the man. Don't know him. Don't care.

You get all bent out of shape now when I say things about Singers claims, which by the way are the same exact things you said for a decade, challenging his claims. Just now you have formed some silly alliance with Singer because he promised to stop trolling you.

Well i don't care if he is your new boyfriend and you two hairy ass obsessed freaks are doing what to each other, or you are just scared shitless of him, or what. Doesn't change a fucking thing....his claims are still bullshit and he (and now you) bully, troll and attack because he can't answer for the fact that the math doesn't work.
    KJ is Spike/Evenbob's bitch
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Dan Druff has been waging war against this Christopher Mitchell dude, youtube scammer of gambling claims for a number of years now. Before that, there was the Blackjack Army guy, Morgenstein, or Morganstern, that was scamming people via his youtube videos with piles of money and claims. Everyone was outraged at him. More recently I know there was a lot of talk about a newer youtube scammer....the guy with the stringy long hair. Nobody in the gambling community "salutes" any of these scammers.

I don't get what makes Rob Singer and his 15 years of scamming and trolling so admirable to you guys. And don't give me that Rob hasn't scammed people for money. That is exactly what those two books, (one in your possession) were about. Maybe he didn't sell a lot of books, meaning he was a failure at even scamming people, but he tried. If youtube had been a thing 10 years ago with all the gambling scammers, Rob would have been on youtube.

And let's not forget, he claims he taught, I believe he said a thousand people his progression system, with magical less optimal "special plays" and stop limits. I don't believe he taught 1000 people, but if he did teach even one, you can bet your ass it wasn't for free. He charged for teaching that losing voodoo system. That makes him absolutely no different that Christopher Mitchell or the Blackjack Army guy. Yet somehow, you "salute" Rob Singer. Where is the vomiting emoji?

Rob Singer: Failed advantage player. Failed gambling scammer. Successful losing gambler. Retirement plan: Live off his kids. I don't salute you!
    KJocchio, do you ever prove any of the claims you make?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Google shows that Frank "Sky Pilot" Stanton is still alive and living at his long time Austin address; hopefully he still has enough teeth left to "nibble at the cheese."

John Patrick is still with us as well.

Singer has certainly made a legacy of sorts for himself due to his posts but he failed at what I thought must be his end goal: monetizing it.

Think how much different things would be if his VP book were deemed credible, millions of copies were sold, and he had his own gambling site and forum devoted to all things Singer.

Alas, we're denied that bit of excess.
    Glad to hear old Frank is still kicking at around 92-93. I knew Patrick was still alive and giving em shit.

One of the MANY differences between Chrissy Kyle Prescott Mitchell and Robbie is, Mitchell is an obnoxious want to punch his face, ultimate narcissistic delusional scamming cockroach. Singer is funny as fuck and ultimately harmless, not to be taken seriously except to bust a gut in laughter. The only guy impressed by Chrissy Mitchell on these forums is " BaccaratDegen"

Had to go back and count. I haven't thought about it for awhile. I'm in my 23rd month of sobriety. But you can't say the same can you, Argentino. Got to have that beer buzz everyday, don't you? Your narcissistic imagination runs wild after a couple of beers and you write your most notorious lies about others here on VCT. You're a lush.
    mickeycrimm responding to Rob Singer:
    You're the one that rubs the bottle with the genie in it hoping for good results.. You're a pure voodoo gambler.
    Anyone can tell I'm much more educated than you. All you spew is lying ignorant blather. As stupid as they come:
    stupid X 29 = Robert Harry Argentino
    Yes, a very good day to remember. Singer shows his ignorance and stupidity again.
    Yes, very lovely story from the past....just like Singer. Over the years he's told hundreds of stories from way back then. And I know you've read a lot of them. You've also seen tons of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that Singer will lie about anything.
    You were caught as a bald face liar again, Robocchio. When the picture fits....
    Singer definitely claimed to have had Axel followed, dipshit. Just another routine Singer prevarication. He's the most prolific liar in the history of the internet gambling forums.
    Again, Mickeycrimm responding to Rob:
    Great. We don't want to know what the prolific liar is doing either so why don't you start keeping it to yourself.
    Another Crimm response to Rob:
    Your life revolves around reading all of KJ's posts word for word. You are obsessed with him. He's in you ignorant head bigtime.
    Robocchio, the attention whore, is having a dialogue with "anonymous coward," blackhole. How appropriate. Maybe Robocchio has changed his mind about anonymous cowards. He likes them now.
    Just more lying Robocchio bullshit. The number of people that read Gaming Today is no more than thousands, if that. I remember the rag. There weren't that many copies spread around town. The widow fired your punk ass and the new owners don't want you. Remember, you told us you were going to have some things published again. That is, when you thought you could squeeze your punk ass back in. They told you to fuck off and die. Then you let the story die here that you were going to have some more things published.
    The above are some mickeycrimm quotes to and about Rob Singer from just a 1 week period in 2019. 1 week! There is 10 more YEARS of this. But that was back when mickey told the truth. Now anybody that still speaks these truths about Rob is the bad guy and mickey will join in the attacks. Sad Crimm....just Sad! Be true to yourself.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    One of the MANY differences between Chrissy Kyle Prescott Mitchell and Robbie is, Mitchell is an obnoxious want to punch his face, ultimate narcissistic delusional scamming cockroach. Singer is funny as fuck and ultimately harmless, not to be taken seriously except to bust a gut in laughter. The only guy impressed by Chrissy Mitchell on these forums is " BaccaratDegen"
    See I think Rob Singer is that same obnoxious, want to punch in the face, ultimate narcissistic delusional scamming cochroach AND a failed advantage player and gambler, who is bitter as hell at that failure. No difference!

What can I google to read some of this Sky Pilot guy's posts?

Thank you for the attempt Kewlj, but you really didn't tell us how we view Singer. I view him as a producer of laughs as do a lot of people at this point. Same thing with you for that matter.

You gave justification for why we should despise him so, but not what our actual view of Singer is.

I really don't care about him and I don't think anyone else here does either. If I saw his pop-up I'm not sure what I'd do. Probably talk to him like I did with Mickey. lolz.

Ok - Step 1 - admit you have a problem.

Kewl, are you on board? Can we have an intervention in this thread.

Lets get you off the Rob Singer crack.

Hairy or not, I'll let you 2 keep it amongst yourselves.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 03-08-2022 at 04:36 PM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

His board seems to be DOA so I guess your best bet would be to try the wayback machine re: internet archives.
    What, Me Worry?

Thank you for the attempt Kewlj, but you really didn't tell us how we view Singer. I view him as a producer of laughs as do a lot of people at this point. Same thing with you for that matter.

You gave justification for why we should despise him so, but not what our actual view of Singer is.

I really don't care about him and I don't think anyone else here does either. If I saw his pop-up I'm not sure what I'd do. Probably talk to him like I did with Mickey. lolz.

Ok - Step 1 - admit you have a problem.

Kewl, are you on board? Can we have an intervention in this thread.

Lets get you off the Rob Singer crack.

Hairy or not, I'll let you 2 keep it amongst yourselves.
    There is limited accessible archives from Gamblers Glen posted at GF, wasn't very hard to find if someone has it on hand. Frank " Sky Pilot " Stanton was named CaptainX something if I recall, absolutely hilarious old dude.

mickeycrimm responding to Rob Singer:

Anyone can tell I'm much more educated than you. All you spew is lying ignorant blather. As stupid as they come:
    stupid X 29 = Robert Harry Argentino
    Yes, a very good day to remember. Singer shows his ignorance and stupidity again.
    Yes, very lovely story from the past....just like Singer. Over the years he's told hundreds of stories from way back then. And I know you've read a lot of them. You've also seen tons of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that Singer will lie about anything.
    You were caught as a bald face liar again, Robocchio. When the picture fits....
    Singer definitely claimed to have had Axel followed, dipshit. Just another routine Singer prevarication. He's the most prolific liar in the history of the internet gambling forums.
    Again, Mickeycrimm responding to Rob:
    Great. We don't want to know what the prolific liar is doing either so why don't you start keeping it to yourself.
    Another Crimm response to Rob:
    Your life revolves around reading all of KJ's posts word for word. You are obsessed with him. He's in you ignorant head bigtime.
    Robocchio, the attention whore, is having a dialogue with "anonymous coward," blackhole. How appropriate. Maybe Robocchio has changed his mind about anonymous cowards. He likes them now.
    Just more lying Robocchio bullshit. The number of people that read Gaming Today is no more than thousands, if that. I remember the rag. There weren't that many copies spread around town. The widow fired your punk ass and the new owners don't want you. Remember, you told us you were going to have some things published again. That is, when you thought you could squeeze your punk ass back in. They told you to fuck off and die. Then you let the story die here that you were going to have some more things published.
    The above are some mickeycrimm quotes to and about Rob Singer from just a 1 week period in 2019. 1 week! There is 10 more YEARS of this. But that was back when mickey told the truth. Now anybody that still speaks these truths about Rob is the bad guy and mickey will join in the attacks. Sad Crimm....just Sad! Be true to yourself.
    Some of Mickeys finest quotes above on VCT. Just think Rob gave it back twice as hard. Mickey held his own, but ultimately Rob was victorious in the decade long duel between the two combatants. Consolation prize to Mickey, he absolutely decimated all time forum AWOL lowlife loser Walter Sobchak, along with Simpboy Sloppy Soy and all the other hard left mongs over at PFA.

This is just too funny. Kew is getting castrated here, he's being destroyed on GF, and if he checks with wizard he'll find that his recent message to him BEGGING Shack to badmouth MDawg on WoV while admitting he's in some kind of cahoots with the dawg, is being laughed at like watching fags with lithps jumping to their deaths.

Gimmee more!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer
    ... like watching fags with lithps jumping to their deaths.Gimmee more!
    What casino has that as an attraction?

It's not quite as entertaining as watching a guy get mauled by a tiger but hey, any port in a storm.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information