Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunter Biden Laptop was Real

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/16/u...stigation.html

buried about 20 paragraphs down

no Russian disinformation

no CNN bs

the NY times confirmed
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

I have to admit I was wrong on this one. Was very very doubtful. You'd think such a person would be more careful. He really is a fuck-up.

They're not even claiming the laptop was fake and the emails were injected on there.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I have to admit I was wrong on this one. Was very very doubtful. You'd think such a person would be more careful. He really is a fuck-up.

They're not even claiming the laptop was fake and the emails were injected on there.
    Crackheads are not very careful
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Originally Posted by Desertrunner View Post
    She could use a little crack herself after that question...
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

The real story is about how corrupt the media was in covering up the story during the election, calling it Russian Disinformation. Big Tech banned the story as misinformation. They all knew it was a true story but covered for Biden. So far the media liars are still silent on the NYT admitting the Hunter Biden Laptop story was true. I guess they hope if they stay silent long enough it will go away.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The real story is about how corrupt the media was in covering up the story during the election, calling it Russian Disinformation. Big Tech banned the story as misinformation. They all knew it was a true story but covered for Biden. So far the media liars are still silent on the NYT admitting the Hunter Biden Laptop story was true. I guess they hope if they stay silent long enough it will go away.
    Hunter's in great shape - his dad will pardon him, or Willie Brown's concubine will if she has to replace his dad before his dad's term is up.

Well to be fair, Russian disinformation is a real thing. I read a book about how Russia does this stuff. Not really in the US, but it covered eastern European countries. Russia has never had the same resources as the West, so they double down on bullshit manipulation.

The laptop came up during the elections. Very interesting.

An old broken laptop and the guy decides to turn it in to the FBI ?

Sure "hes a crackhead, what do you expect". Well, TBH, a crackhead would also have never turned his laptop in to be repaired. Or even have a laptop.. or... The main issue with crackheads is they're always broke. That isn't the case here so it is somewhat of a weak excuse.

The thing really really smelled of Russian disinformation. I don't think it was a cover-up. I also believe the media has the obligation to not report everything as fact when it is extremely suspect.

Yes they were biased. Yes they would have handled this differently if it had been Trump's kid's laptop. (For better or worse, depending on the media outlet)

We still don't even know what exactly was on the laptop? Some emails ? They sure didn't know back then. Not even sure what they were not reporting on? AFAIK the contents of the laptop were not available but apparently are now?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Well to be fair, Russian disinformation is a real thing. I read a book about how Russia does this stuff. Not really in the US, but it covered eastern European countries. Russia has never had the same resources as the West, so they double down on bullshit manipulation.

The laptop came up during the elections. Very interesting.

An old broken laptop and the guy decides to turn it in to the FBI ?

Sure "hes a crackhead, what do you expect". Well, TBH, a crackhead would also have never turned his laptop in to be repaired. Or even have a laptop.. or... The main issue with crackheads is they're always broke. That isn't the case here so it is somewhat of a weak excuse.

The thing really really smelled of Russian disinformation. I don't think it was a cover-up. I also believe the media has the obligation to not report everything as fact when it is extremely suspect.

Yes they were biased. Yes they would have handled this differently if it had been Trump's kid's laptop. (For better or worse, depending on the media outlet)

We still don't even know what exactly was on the laptop? Some emails ? They sure didn't know back then. Not even sure what they were not reporting on? AFAIK the contents of the laptop were not available but apparently are now?
    You must have been one of the last kids to realize Santa doesn't actually exist.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

All I'm going to say is the fact that Trump held back military aid to Ukraine to have them look into the Hunter Biden stuff should pretty much blow out of the water whatever the fuck Hunter *actually* did. Quite shameful.

All I'm going to say is the fact that Trump held back military aid to Ukraine to have them look into the Hunter Biden stuff should pretty much blow out of the water whatever the fuck Hunter *actually* did. Quite shameful.
    Fake news from the left. There was never a time during the Trump administration that aid to Ukraine ground to a halt. Trump did not withhold military aid to Ukraine.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I never believed in the Election Fraud Theory but I'm starting to believe into it more now.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I never believed in the Election Fraud Theory but I'm starting to believe into it more now.
    And even for those who don't believe that the election was rigged, for sure the laptop suppression influenced the election since some of the legitimate votes for Biden were from people that would not have voted for him (forcing even more blatant fraud) if they had realized the laptop information was real.

Fake news from the left. There was never a time during the Trump administration that aid to Ukraine ground to a halt. Trump did not withhold military aid to Ukraine.
    I wish this was the case, but after googling it a bit and glancing at various articles there seems to be a pretty wide consensus that he did do this. It also appears to have been illegal. He didn't even have the authority to do what he did.

Glad to see more liberals are seeing the light.

I wish this was the case, but after googling it a bit and glancing at various articles there seems to be a pretty wide consensus that he did do this. It also appears to have been illegal. He didn't even have the authority to do what he did.
    Repeat. Trump did not stop aid to Ukraine. It's a left wing lie.

Repeat. Trump did not stop aid to Ukraine. It's a left wing lie.
    You can keep repeating it. Look, I did a google search and I didn't even see msnbc/cnn/nytimes come up. It was a lot of what appeared to be neutral sources.

If I could find a good neutral source that explained it from both sides I'd read it. Literally researching these things takes too much time.

Maybe I am being misled, but it should be pretty easy to see Trump is a petty person. Many from his once inner-circle have seemed to even agree. So many traitors to him, why? Inability to rely on his party to feed him with people so he goes on the open market and falls for bullshit?

Given the pettiness I've seen in him many times, it doesn't seem hard to believe he'd try to use what leverage he had to create noise about Hunter Biden. Why is that hard to believe? That's pretty much how he sees the world. He thinks like a business guy and this is the sort of stuff he did.

This is in no way a comment on what Hunter Biden did or didn't do. I'm 100% sure there is some type of grift involved, but as I have been told the past 4 years, it doesn't matter, thats how it has always worked. I just assume he's a sleazy dude. I never liked Biden Sr anyway. Rigged Democrat bullshit put him up as #1.

Thread Information