Thread: Forum History and Further Identification

I have previously posted my name, address, pages from publications reviewing my business, plus photos of myself and some of my business associates on these VCT pages. The photos can be found in the Retro Road Trip thread.

If anyone has questions, please contact:

Robert E. Dietz
    1412 Forrest Dale Lane
    Johnson City, TN 37604

If anyone has questions regarding my business practices over the last 40 years, my personal history, or what anyone has publicly posted regarding me at VCT, please text 714-244-6853.

Thank you,

Bob Dietz

Do you have some kind of fetish for exposing yourself online?

Quick note:

I wanted to thank those who texted me this last week. I got a couple of texts. I apologize for not responding until Tuesday, but it was March Madness.

For those inquiring about whether the R.E. Dietz posting here is the handicapper, I wanted to mention that the photo of me in the Retro Road Trip thread was not posted to any social media other than here (I would consider this "anti-social media"), so there is no way for anyone to have lifted it from elsewhere. The photo here at VCT can be matched with the bio photo from 1984's Who Who in Sports Gambling. It occurred to me that it also can be matched with photos from my tiny but credited part in an independent "mockumentary" film that can be seen on Vimeo. I play a character named "Saul the Jew." Todd would be proud.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Quick note:

I wanted to thank those who texted me this last week. I got a couple of texts. I apologize for not responding until Tuesday, but it was March Madness.

For those inquiring about whether the R.E. Dietz posting here is the handicapper, I wanted to mention that the photo of me in the Retro Road Trip thread was not posted to any social media other than here (I would consider this "anti-social media"), so there is no way for anyone to have lifted it from elsewhere. The photo here at VCT can be matched with the bio photo from 1984's Who Who in Sports Gambling. It occurred to me that it also can be matched with photos from my tiny but credited part in an independent "mockumentary" film that can be seen on Vimeo. I play a character named "Saul the Jew." Todd would be proud.
    I completely forgot how much of a cool dude you were, crouching in back of that Lambo Comrade. You've made it !

As I said in that thread, not my Lamborghini. I just borrow it on occasion, like Thomas Magnum.

The point of crouching was to highlight what's on the license plate, which is tongue-in-cheek.

I wanted to keep this self-contained to this thread, rather than start up another thread in the most-viewed Las Vegas category.

One of the people who texted me did so first on March 18. I found the exchange curious, as the text did not directly relate to the issue of Rob.Singer claiming that people had contacted him saying they were working for me and trying to sell him picks. The topic concerns me as I have never employed people to do anything of the kind in 45 years, and if people are doing so, they must be breaking some kind of law. So anyway, I will present verbatim the text message exchange.

I will simply call the person texting me "602" below, as that is the area code. The first text was on March 18.

602: Yeah, I have a request pertaining to information you've posted. How does anyone know the person posting as "redietz" is actually R.E.Dietz from Johnson City, Tn.? With so much identity theft these days, no one can be confirmed/accepted as anyone w/o proof. Can you provide ID--a DL or passport please

Me, responding March 22: Well, first of all, the photos in the Retro Road Trip thread show my face in photos not available on any social media. Also, a former VP of Boeing and his family are in those photos with me. Third, the ratings of my business posted in that thread are from a 30 year old publication, of which maybe 10 still exist. So the question is, how would anyone post those? And why would they post those?

Me, continuing: In addition, I have on multiple occasions invited anyone to visit me in person. And on top of that, I'm more than happy to call you directly at your convenience so you can record the conversation. Let me know what would be a good day and time.

Me, continuing: Of course, I will also be providing affidavits to Todd Witteles when he provides a physical address, so as to make every detail crystal clear.

602: Maybe part of the problem is I don't see or read every post and after a few years of never being able to find anything online about your past claims, I don't look anymore. But the fact that you responded as well as put up your number does change my belief about what you're saying. No need to call fo

And the text ended right there.

One problem I have with this exchange is that the person seems to be accepting that Robert Dietz is a handicapper who has a national reputation, but that maybe I'm not him. Second, they seem to think that a copy of a driver's license would solve that issue and they want to see one. The sender of the text does not identify him or herself. I think, in general, it is a mistake to post copies of one's driver's license. In this particular case, it would be easier for someone trying to pose as me to obtain a copy of my driver's license than to post the photos in the Retro Road Trip thread. My photo in that thread matches my bio shot in Who's Who in Sports Gambling, and it also matches my brief but credited appearance in a mockumentary called "Hostel Joe."

Anyway, I throw this out there for discussion. Anyone have any thoughts on who "602" might be? LOL.

My first suspicion is Rob.Singer himself. That old goat can't help himself...lol
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

I wanted to keep this self-contained to this thread, rather than start up another thread in the most-viewed Las Vegas category.

One of the people who texted me did so first on March 18. I found the exchange curious, as the text did not directly relate to the issue of Rob.Singer claiming that people had contacted him saying they were working for me and trying to sell him picks. The topic concerns me as I have never employed people to do anything of the kind in 45 years, and if people are doing so, they must be breaking some kind of law. So anyway, I will present verbatim the text message exchange.

I will simply call the person texting me "602" below, as that is the area code. The first text was on March 18.

602: Yeah, I have a request pertaining to information you've posted. How does anyone know the person posting as "redietz" is actually R.E.Dietz from Johnson City, Tn.? With so much identity theft these days, no one can be confirmed/accepted as anyone w/o proof. Can you provide ID--a DL or passport please

Me, responding March 22: Well, first of all, the photos in the Retro Road Trip thread show my face in photos not available on any social media. Also, a former VP of Boeing and his family are in those photos with me. Third, the ratings of my business posted in that thread are from a 30 year old publication, of which maybe 10 still exist. So the question is, how would anyone post those? And why would they post those?

Me, continuing: In addition, I have on multiple occasions invited anyone to visit me in person. And on top of that, I'm more than happy to call you directly at your convenience so you can record the conversation. Let me know what would be a good day and time.

Me, continuing: Of course, I will also be providing affidavits to Todd Witteles when he provides a physical address, so as to make every detail crystal clear.

602: Maybe part of the problem is I don't see or read every post and after a few years of never being able to find anything online about your past claims, I don't look anymore. But the fact that you responded as well as put up your number does change my belief about what you're saying. No need to call fo

And the text ended right there.

One problem I have with this exchange is that the person seems to be accepting that Robert Dietz is a handicapper who has a national reputation, but that maybe I'm not him. Second, they seem to think that a copy of a driver's license would solve that issue and they want to see one. The sender of the text does not identify him or herself. I think, in general, it is a mistake to post copies of one's driver's license. In this particular case, it would be easier for someone trying to pose as me to obtain a copy of my driver's license than to post the photos in the Retro Road Trip thread. My photo in that thread matches my bio shot in Who's Who in Sports Gambling, and it also matches my brief but credited appearance in a mockumentary called "Hostel Joe."

Anyway, I throw this out there for discussion. Anyone have any thoughts on who "602" might be? LOL.
    This is why you're known for putting up some weird, just plain weird, posts. My text already accepts that you're the same person as the handicapper. But it's not important enuf for me to bother following your odd road map on it. And all your "affadavits" and "polygraphs" mean zilch to me--or apparently anybody else--except max, who took the bait and slightly diminished his "street-smarts credibility" in doing so.

Also strange was you claiming the text broke off unexpectedly. Well I'll be happy to splain what you haven't.

First was my mentioning how I simply reported being solicited by sleazy sports betting people who dropped your name as their source. That's the way it was, like it or not. I certainly don't care to be bothered with that stuff, but more confusing is why, if it bothers you so much, do you not put your efforts into who, in your highly respected world, might do that instead of trying to get me to say it never happened. And no, I don't keep junk texts.

Then I asked you if you've ever really been married or not. You seem to think your claims on VCT are automatically to be believed. I have no idea if you were ever married, and if so if it were to a man or a woman. I also have no idea when or how he or she passed on....if that also really occurred. So I asked for a link to the obit if it exists, and said if I had proof of THE FACTS then I wouldn't be opining about suicide. This is a troll forum after all, and you have always been a part of it.

Finally, I questioned why you're even here if you take this nonsense so seriously. Why is some "image" so important to you in front of such a small population of mostly anonymous people looking to get some entertainment/humor via insults, and in kew's particularly peculiar instance, to impress with a totally concocted life, and who is so dazed and confused he could fake his own death again at any time.

I also said I wouldn't be calling you at least for now, but I didn't say why. It's because I made a bundle of money sports betting one NFL bet this year and was already ahead lifetime at it beforehand, and I don't really need an expert's advice.

I'm sure it was a coincidence that Robert Harry Argentino changed his phone numbers shortly before anonymously texting me. People change their phone numbers for many different reasons.

I previously requested that Mr. Argentino contact the state attorney general in Tennessee to get the ball rolling on figuring out who contacted him and said they were working for me. Mr. Argentino's testimony would be helpful in that regard. I do appreciate his furnishing phone numbers so I can pass those along to the state attorney general. I'll provide the cell and home numbers to the consumer arm of the office, and hopefully we can get the ball rolling as of tomorrow.

I'm sure it was a coincidence that Robert Harry Argentino changed his phone numbers shortly before anonymously texting me. People change their phone numbers for many different reasons.

I previously requested that Mr. Argentino contact the state attorney general in Tennessee to get the ball rolling on figuring out who contacted him and said they were working for me. Mr. Argentino's testimony would be helpful in that regard. I do appreciate his furnishing phone numbers so I can pass those along to the state attorney general. I'll provide the cell and home numbers to the consumer arm of the office, and hopefully we can get the ball rolling as of tomorrow.
    He probably just gets whatever extra number his daughter has on her plan....RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Thread Information