Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Legal Opinion Request for MrV --

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Do you see why this is just more redietz being just plain weird? Yes I'm always available between Az. and SD. But I ain't Chris Rock.

I'm guessing that make you Will Smith then...lol

FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

I pray for the day Redietz wins this shit and shows up to seize the Newell.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    The Ditz already has everyone's name, address and all other pertinent information on everyone over here already.
    He has a famous uncle or cousin or some other family member who is a Private Eye.
    Is that really any different than Rob who claims his nephew works for the IRS and has everyone's info. Or is it FBI, I forget?

And just for clarification purposes, in the black community of which Rob is a part of thanks to his African blood, everyone your Mama sleeps with is your "uncle", so Rob isn't even related to this Nephew that has everyone's info.

Anyone remember years ago, Rob was going to reveal who I was where I live and where I worked? Never did, despite that I not only gave permission but begged him too. I so wanted to find out what kind of work I do. Of course, now someone has beat Rob to the where I live part. Someone that threatened to and hired a real investigator.

Some of us find information, we post it. And some of us like Rob, everything out of his mouth, like My nephew works for the IRS and knows who you are is just baloney. And I mean everything out of his mouth!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    The Ditz already has everyone's name, address and all other pertinent information on everyone over here already.
    He has a famous uncle or cousin or some other family member who is a Private Eye.
    Is that really any different than Rob who claims his nephew works for the IRS and has everyone's info. Or is it FBI, I forget?

And just for clarification purposes, in the black community of which Rob is a part of thanks to his African blood, everyone your Mama sleeps with is your "uncle", so Rob isn't even related to this Nephew that has everyone's info.

Anyone remember years ago, Rob was going to reveal who I was where I live and where I worked? Never did, despite that I not only gave permission but begged him too. I so wanted to find out what kind of work I do. Of course, now someone has beat Rob to the where I live part. Someone that threatened to and hired a real investigator.

Some of us find information, we post it. And some of us like Rob, everything out of his mouth, like My nephew works for the IRS and knows who you are is just baloney. And I mean everything out of his mouth!
    You just can't stop lying.

My daughter's ex works for the IRS. I never said he can provide private info on anyone because he can't and I'd never ask. But, it is my nephew who's an FBI agent, and it was thru their investigation after you threatened to kill me that I obtained everything about you. It is not impressive either. And I am not allowed to give out anything I've been privy to from that incident. I wouldn't do that even if I could, since the only person who's a threat to you, is you.

Rob is so full of shit it is awesome.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

My daughter's ex works for the IRS. I never said he can provide private info on anyone because he can't and I'd never ask. But, it is my nephew who's an FBI agent, and it was thru their investigation after you threatened to kill me that I obtained everything about you. It is not impressive either. And I am not allowed to give out anything I've been privy to from that incident. I wouldn't do that even if I could, since the only person who's a threat to you, is you.
    One of us can't stop lying, that's for sure!

Your nephew, your daughter's ex, I can't keep track of who you are making up shit about. And like I said, with you blacks, you use titles that are nonsense.

Come on dude, you said you would reveal where I worked and never did, because it is bullshit. YOU and everyone else knows it. I am dying to know where I work and what kind of work I do. I give you permission to reveal that.

My daughter's ex works for the IRS. I never said he can provide private info on anyone because he can't and I'd never ask. But, it is my nephew who's an FBI agent, and it was thru their investigation after you threatened to kill me that I obtained everything about you.
    Uhhh...I thought FBI didn't get involved in such a mundane, state-based matter?

per google: "Does the FBI have jurisdiction over state laws?

The FBI has special investigative jurisdiction to investigate violations of state law in limited circumstances, specifically felony killings of state law enforcement officers (28 U.S.C. § 540), violent crimes against interstate travelers (28 U.S.C. § 540A0), and serial killers (28 U.S.C. §540B)."

Gotta call bullshit on this one, sorry, Rob.

If in fact your nephew did this I believe it was in violation of established policy, and even if it was warranted he violated policy by sharing the info with you.

Perhaps someone who feels aggrieved by your statement should put together an email and send it to to the FBI with background information and relevant screen shots for their review?

I mean, they'd want to know if their agent is not going by the book, right?

Of course they would.
    What, Me Worry?

CHECK-RAISED

One of us can't stop lying, that's for sure!

Your nephew, your daughter's ex, I can't keep track of who you are making up shit about. And like I said, with you blacks, you use titles that are nonsense.

Come on dude, you said you would reveal where I worked and never did, because it is bullshit. YOU and everyone else knows it. I am dying to know where I work and what kind of work I do. I give you permission to reveal that.
    You are so limited in your knowledge of the real world that all you can do is base your lies on your concocted one.

"Permissions" mean nothing after signing an agreement not to divulge info. And if I didn't sign it they wouldn't have told me.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    My daughter's ex works for the IRS. I never said he can provide private info on anyone because he can't and I'd never ask. But, it is my nephew who's an FBI agent, and it was thru their investigation after you threatened to kill me that I obtained everything about you.
    Uhhh...I thought FBI didn't get involved in such a mundane, state-based matter?

per google: "Does the FBI have jurisdiction over state laws?

The FBI has special investigative jurisdiction to investigate violations of state law in limited circumstances, specifically felony killings of state law enforcement officers (28 U.S.C. § 540), violent crimes against interstate travelers (28 U.S.C. § 540A0), and serial killers (28 U.S.C. §540B)."

Gotta call bullshit on this one, sorry, Rob.

If in fact your nephew did this I believe it was in violation of established policy, and even if it was warranted he violated policy by sharing the info with you.

Perhaps someone who feels aggrieved by your statement should put together an email and send it to to the FBI with background information and relevant screen shots for their review?

I mean, they'd want to know if their agent is not going by the book, right?

Of course they would.
    Now it's YOU who's making stuff up. My nephew was in the LV office. I was in Az.Im a former Govt agent. Figure it out.
    Perhaps it is you who is so aggrieved, and perhaps it is you who should send in an email?

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I pray for the day Redietz wins this shit and shows up to seize the Newell.
    The Newell was sold. Oops!

And every dollar eventually ended up in a trust fund. Oops! Don't know what that is? Perhaps you should ask Mr.V....

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Rob is trolling everyone hard.

Anyone with sense knows that there's no Newell, and if he did ever take advantage of the double up bug, he did so on a smaller scale. I'm voting that he never took advantage of it at all.

No point in writing long essays about this. The situation is clear as day.

Now it's YOU who's making stuff up. My nephew was in the LV office. I was in Az.Im a former Govt agent. Figure it out.
    Perhaps it is you who is so aggrieved, and perhaps it is you who should send in an email?
    Somehow I just cannot "figure it out."

No Rob, I am not "aggrieved" enough (hell, not at all) by your comments, in fact I find them entertaining; but I can think of one poster with a near-encyclopedic grasp of your former posts who certainly IS aggrieved.

Not saying he should, only that he could.

Oh, you linked your alleged LV based FBI nephew to your work as "a former government agent:" are you claiming you asked the FBI to investigate him because his comments somehow relate to your alleged former employment?

I mean, I could understand it if you were a spook back in the day and a former adversary in a rival intelligence service posted a death threat here; is that what happened?

Is "KJ" really "KGB?"
    What, Me Worry?

Anyone with sense knows that there's no Newell, and if he did ever take advantage of the double up bug, he did so on a smaller scale. I'm voting that he never took advantage of it at all.

Come on KJ, quoting negative comments from others is something someone with a very small cock and huge fragile ego does. Don’t be like him.

You are so limited in your knowledge of the real world that all you can do is base your lies on your concocted one.

"Permissions" mean nothing after signing an agreement not to divulge info. And if I didn't sign it they wouldn't have told me.
    No doubt I am limited in my knowledge about things like trolling. YOU are the expert.

But because I am limited in my knowledge, Rob, please help me understand. Your "nephew" in the FBI office in Las Vegas, placed his entire career in jeopardy, by supplying information to you about someone you think you know something about from internet forums. He placed his career with the FBI in jeopardy, so that you, might have something to troll someone with.

AND THEN, he had you sign a document, admitting this crime for which he could lose his career??

That would be an episode of dumbest criminals.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Come on KJ, quoting negative comments from others is something someone with a very small cock and huge fragile ego does. Don’t be like him.
    Does he still post on this forum ?

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Come on Boz, you read the other forum, quoting out of context is all both these guys Singer and Mdog do. At least my quoting of Druff is not out of context.

Furthermore, the Newell thing is basically laid to rest. COMPLETELY DEBUNKED! Now if Singer is going to keep bringing it up, trying to revive his whole story, it is more than fair to quote Dan Druff each time. Druff basically said it in a nutshell. Would you rather that or have me make a 6 paragraph post saying what Druff said in a couple lines?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Somehow I just cannot "figure it out."

No Rob, I am not "aggrieved" enough (hell, not at all) by your comments, in fact I find them entertaining; but I can think of one poster with a near-encyclopedic grasp of your former posts who certainly IS aggrieved.

Not saying he should, only that he could.

Oh, you linked your alleged LV based FBI nephew to your work as "a former government agent:" are you claiming you asked the FBI to investigate him because his comments somehow relate to your alleged former employment?

I mean, I could understand it if you were a spook back in the day and a former adversary in a rival intelligence service posted a death threat here; is that what happened?

Is "KJ" really "KGB?"
    I didn't expect you'd care enuf. But if you don't understand the connection I gave them maybe an "aggrieved" personality does.

My work as a Govt Agent was in Military Intelligence. I trained with the CIA and I worked closely with them and for them overseas. I was paid by the DoD. So if you want to say I'm claiming to be a James Bond as you have several times in the past, that's untrue. But my work was dead serious and at times, deadly. And there's a close connection between current and former agents. I helped get my nephew into the FBI.

My work as a Govt Agent was in Military Intelligence. I trained with the CIA and I worked closely with them and for them overseas. I was paid by the DoD. So if you want to say I'm claiming to be a James Bond as you have several times in the past, that's untrue. But my work was dead serious and at times, deadly. And there's a close connection between current and former agents. I helped get my nephew into the FBI.
    Oh for crying out loud! You worked in the aerospace industry, not for the U.S Government or CIA. Yes, at times you are working with the government on government projects and are suppose to keep secret about it. Like everything else, you just have to build yourself up into something you are not. You are one VERY insecure old dude.

No doubt I am limited in my knowledge about things like trolling. YOU are the expert.

But because I am limited in my knowledge, Rob, please help me understand. Your "nephew" in the FBI office in Las Vegas, placed his entire career in jeopardy, by supplying information to you about someone you think you know something about from internet forums. He placed his career with the FBI in jeopardy, so that you, might have something to troll someone with.

AND THEN, he had you sign a document, admitting this crime for which he could lose his career??

That would be an episode of dumbest criminals.
    What an inexperienced idiot.

Did I say the FBI had me sign the agreement?

And do you not believe that when someone files a complaint about someone living in another state who has written "I'm gonna kill you!" on social media, that the authorities will tell you nothing about the person being investigated?

You are such a simpleton who has not and will never live a real life. And I'm not a "dude". That's just a term those with no education use.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 03-31-2022 at 11:44 AM.

Thread Information