Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Objective proof?

I haven't read anything on this thread since what I posted yesterday. And I won't, after reading Alan's thread.

It's obvious max, kew, and likely others for some reason wish I were broke. Max even goes so far as to claim he knows "other successful career people who are married, have children, but went broke gambling". The problem with that comparative assertion is, why would a woman, who has had her own long career as an engineer in an Aerospace company and has her own 7-figure retirement account, stay with such a "loser of millions" like me?

What is your clever response to that max....kew?? And if I'm supposedly "living off my children" then why would they bother supporting such a bum like me? Go ahead--you may answer!

OK max, I'll set a date for the fall in LV where I will show you my original Nevada W2G for the $160,000 win. The reason I'll come to you is because I want to eliminate the excuse of you not showing up due to "bad travel weather" or "high gas prices" or "my wife won't let me go". We'll BOTH bring $100,000 and you can pick the $100 VP machine that we will each play our hundred grand thru once. That will add to my credibility and help yours. The difference is, if I hit no winners at all and lost the entire $100k, it wouldn't bother me in the least.

Go ahead--start rounding up your team member backers.

By the way: with the small amount of play I'm getting in, I won't be leaving a loser.
    Don'tcha just love it....and me!?

Oh, I made sure to take the pic straight on since there were no glares.....and no scooting over for a handpay. Just for YOU!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    It's obvious max, kew, and likely others for some reason wish I were broke. Max even goes so far as to claim he knows "other successful career people who are married, have children, but went broke gambling". The problem with that comparative assertion is, why would a woman, who has had her own long career as an engineer in an Aerospace company and has her own 7-figure retirement account, stay with such a "loser of millions" like me?

What is your clever response to that max....kew?? And if I'm supposedly "living off my children" then why would they bother supporting such a bum like me? Go ahead--you may answer!
    Let's get something straight. I don't give a shit about what Robert Argentino did for a living and/or what money (if any he has in retirement). And yes I used the Argentino name because that is the real person. This Rob Singer is more and more a fictional character. I am quite sure most other don't care about that crap either. Blackhole did that when he was here as well, telling us all how successful he was in whatever it is he did for a living. No one cares. This is a gambling forum. The gambling claims are what we care about. And most of Rob's gambling claims are all bullshit and mostly disproven voodoo gambling concepts.

Now the only reason that I and a few others even bothered looking into Singer, was because he is such a nasty asshole of a person on these forums and it was easy to do. So while, I and I don't think anyone else really cares what he did for a living, what money he made, what kind of retirement income he now has, it is kind of funny that financial records available don't back up any of that. Financial records show a few judgements and bankruptcies and no property ever purchased or owned. And that is just a fact.

But stop with this bullshit narrative that it breaks my heart if Rob has money or can play and lose negative EV games. I don't give a shit. Doesn't change the fact that he is a losing gambler, playing losing games applying voodoo gambling nonsense that has been applied by losing players for decades, even centuries.

And it is the exact same with the Mdog character. So he was born into a wealthy family. I am jealous of that? I don't give a shit. I care about his gambling claims that couldn't be. But you challenge those claims that defy math and these guys go all personal with attacks and bullying.

I haven't read anything on this thread since what I posted yesterday. And I won't, after reading Alan's thread.

OK max, I'll set a date for the fall in LV where I will show you my original Nevada W2G for the $160,000 win. The reason I'll come to you is because I want to eliminate the excuse of you not showing up due to "bad travel weather" or "high gas prices" or "my wife won't let me go". We'll BOTH bring $100,000 and you can pick the $100 VP machine that we will each play our hundred grand thru once. That will add to my credibility and help yours. The difference is, if I hit no winners at all and lost the entire $100k, it wouldn't bother me in the least.

There is no clever response to something that is false. Your wife did not have the career success you say. That is obvious.

You can set a date for the w2-g viewing. I don't know what playing a $100k of -ev $100 VP is going to prove. If I have enough notice I could probably scout out a +ev high limit opportunity that we could share action on. Even without notice I could put us on a $250/bet play that at worst we break even on.

Let me know.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

By the way: with the small amount of play I'm getting in, I won't be leaving a loser.

Oh, I made sure to take the pic straight on since there were no glares.....and no scooting over for a handpay. Just for YOU!
    Nice hit Ron, congrats.

A $640 hit guarantees a baller like you won't leave a loser....lol

That's something I would expect to see you post with your 4 digit point total. Nothing wrong with it and a nice straight on pic as expected. That is a good hit too.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Let's get something straight. I don't give a shit about what Robert Argentino did for a living and/or what money (if any he has in retirement). And yes I used the Argentino name because that is the real person. This Rob Singer is more and more a fictional character. I am quite sure most other don't care about that crap either. Blackhole did that when he was here as well, telling us all how successful he was in whatever it is he did for a living. No one cares. This is a gambling forum. The gambling claims are what we care about. And most of Rob's gambling claims are all bullshit and mostly disproven voodoo gambling concepts.

Now the only reason that I and a few others even bothered looking into Singer, was because he is such a nasty asshole of a person on these forums and it was easy to do. So while, I and I don't think anyone else really cares what he did for a living, what money he made, what kind of retirement income he now has, it is kind of funny that financial records available don't back up any of that. Financial records show a few judgements and bankruptcies and no property ever purchased or owned. And that is just a fact.

But stop with this bullshit narrative that it breaks my heart if Rob has money or can play and lose negative EV games. I don't give a shit. Doesn't change the fact that he is a losing gambler, playing losing games applying voodoo gambling nonsense that has been applied by losing players for decades, even centuries.

And it is the exact same with the Mdog character. So he was born into a wealthy family. I am jealous of that? I don't give a shit. I care about his gambling claims that couldn't be. But you challenge those claims that defy math and these guys go all personal with attacks and bullying.
    I just KNEW homos have sour attitudes to go along with their being Bad Actors!

Imagine running into this sicko in a NAMBLA bathhouse

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

That's something I would expect to see you post with your 4 digit point total. Nothing wrong with it and a nice straight on pic as expected. That is a good hit too.
    As I said, SP's UX five-play only goes as high as 10c denom. I'm no addict like EVERY GAMBLER WHO LIVES IN LV, and I need the practice for whenever I choose to play it at hi limits again. Don't you know--Im merely a beginner at it? When I was dealt that royal I was only maybe 20 minutes into my play. Walked away with $165k profit. Pretty nice day. But this $640-- it won't even pay for my gas this week.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

As I said, SP's UX five-play only goes as high as 10c denom. I'm no addict like EVERY GAMBLER WHO LIVES IN LV, and I need the practice for whenever I choose to play it at hi limits again. Don't you know--Im merely a beginner at it? When I was dealt that royal I was only maybe 20 minutes into my play. Walked away with $165k profit. Pretty nice day. But this $640-- it won't even pay for my gas this week.
    Did you buy another motor coach?

If you didn't have to R/T to the doomsday safe to deposit you could save on gas.

That's more in line with a legit win.

Ron, someone left some multipliers, so I spun them off and put a few nickels to work for me:
    Name:  GWZzplF.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  76.8 KB

This doesn’t look right. The # in the WIN box (192) doesn’t match the hand results on the screen. Anyone have an explanation?
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

This doesn’t look right. The # in the WIN box (192) doesn’t match the hand results on the screen. Anyone have an explanation?
    Yes, the credits were still running when the picture was taken.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Query; where can I view this rv-newell, hey hey????

I don't think anyone has said you totally live off your children. It is a well known fact that they let you park your RV (not a Newell) in front of their house. You use their basement for your office/zoom calls. All established facts. Every single one.

Why? I have no firsthand knowledge but I assume your kids let you mooch for a couple of reasons. You're a funny guy and they feel sorry for you. They can probably trust you to take care of the grandkids too at times.

I've never heard any suggestions you're a domestic abuser just a serial bullshitter who is broke. Nothing wrong with that. You probably gambled 10x what Kewl has in his lifetime.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

I don't think anyone has said you totally live off your children. It is a well known fact that they let you park your RV (not a Newell) in front of their house. You use their basement for your office/zoom calls. All established facts. Every single one.

Why? I have no firsthand knowledge but I assume your kids let you mooch for a couple of reasons. You're a funny guy and they feel sorry for you. They can probably trust you to take care of the grandkids too at times.

I've never heard any suggestions you're a domestic abuser just a serial bullshitter who is broke. Nothing wrong with that. You probably gambled 10x what Kewl has in his lifetime.
    I'll bet you look dumb too.

1. Our current CAMPER is stored in a lot in Carson City.
    2. Neither our daughter's or our son's homes in Az., nor ours in S. Dakota, have "basements".
    3. I don't know what a "zoom call" is or how to make one. And I don't care to.
    4. There is no "mooching off of kids". Our approximate $10k/mo. in SS & pensions plus our 7-figure retirement accounts confirm that. Why don't you check THOSE facts. Every single one. Then weep, because it's a known fact that you have--and are--nothing.
    5. I am not really a funny guy.
    6. Comparing ME to someone like kew is a total insult to ME. Good one.

5. I am not really a funny guy.
    They laughed when I said I'd be a comedian. They're not laughing now.

Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
    It's almost certainly in the Holy Land by now: per Rob it was purchased by an Israeli.

Why an Israeli would come to Arizona to by a Newell is a mystery; it would cost a lot to ship it back home.

I suspect Rob used his old CIA contacts and the buyer was really Mossad, and they'll reconfigure it and then use the Newell as a mobile interrogation / torture unit.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
    It's almost certainly in the Holy Land by now: per Rob it was purchased by an Israeli.

Why an Israeli would come to Arizona to by a Newell is a mystery; it would cost a lot to ship it back home.

I suspect Rob used his old CIA contacts and the buyer was really Mossad, and they'll reconfigure it and then use the Newell as a mobile interrogation / torture unit.
    Even you need to make things up?

The Israeli friend has lived in LA for 30+ years and he wasn't the buyer.

You are REALLY fascinated by the fact that I worked with, and not for, the CIA.

Why don't you spend your time helping AQ find our retirement accounts and trusts we set up so he doesn't remain infatuated with our purposely set-up judgement & identity theft-proof backgrounds? I say "help" him because I know you understand this stuff, while that idiot is about as close to understanding employer-matched 401k contribution accounts etc. and the definition of what trusts are and are for, as he is in understanding women's needs.

MrV, "the Newell purchased by the Israeli" story, like almost every other part of Rob's story has changed. The fantom Newell was now purchased by someone else (other than the Fantom Isreali). I know it is hard to keep up because Rob's stories change so frequently.

As for soxfan's question, which may be legit, since he doesn't seem to follow this Singer fiction/fantasy story that closely. Soxfan, there never was a Newell. Rob went down to the local RV dealership, located 7 miles from his daughter's house where he lives part of the year, pretended to be a perspective buyer and took pictures of himself inside a Newell RV, right there at the dealership. The pics were hilarious because Rob was laying on the bed in one, but wasn't allowed to have his feet on the bed. In another Rob was posed behind the steering wheel of the stationary Newell (on the dealership showroom floor) like a 6 year old would poses in a fire truck down at the local firehouse.

Rob then posted these picture's of HIS Newell. The following day, when it came to light what had occurred, I called the RV dealership and spoke with the general manager, who already knew about the incident because he had already received a call about it. The general manager's exact words to me was "who does something like that". Welcome to the world of Rob Singer, internet troll.

Thread Information