Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    That T.J. Max employee was quite the GnR fan.

LMAO!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Thread is mid.
    What do you mean?

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Thread is mid.
    What do you mean?
    Means it's mediocre.

Axl's money was running low. Axl wondered how he could make some more money quick. He passed by a Convenience store that said it does Lottery. Axl decided to play 1987, the year he was from, 1962, his birthyear, 1997, his fake birthyear, and 2022, the current year. All straight. He went to a movie theater to go see a movie and have some popcorn and a Coke. After the movie, Axl went to a nearby Convenience Store and checked his Lottery tickets. 2022 came up, and it was a $5,000 winner! He was excited! He went to the Lottery Clerk who congratulated him on his big win. Axl thanked him and asked him for the $5,000. The Lottery Clerk pointed out that Lottery wins over $599 were paid at a Lottery Office or mailed in. He would have to mail it to a Lottery office or go to Lottery Office to claim it and wait 30 days to get his money and would most likely pay about $1,600 in taxes. And his identity would need to be verified by The Lottery Officials before he could get any money.

Axl didn't want to wait 30 days for his money. Not did he want to pay about $1600 in taxes. Nor did he want his identity to be verified. He was pretty sure he could land in jail in 2022 if he gave the Lottery Officials a copy of his fake ID. He asked if there was a way he could just sell the ticket itself under the table. The Lottery Clerk told him,"I'll help you out if you promise not to tell anyone what I'm thinking of doing for you." Axl was interested and asked what it was. The Lottery Clerk says,"I'll pay you $4,000 cash for that ticket right now. Please promise to not tell anyone.

Axl was desperate for money, so he promised not to tell anyone. So desperate he was willing to take a $1,000 cut from the $5,000! Still better than paying about $1650 in taxes, he reasoned. He agreed, and he handed the Lottery Clerk the $5,000 ticket and received $4,000. He thanked the Lottery Clerk and was welcomed. He left with his $4,000 win. He booked a hotel for a week and put some money on prepaid gift cards.

He went to a phone store and bought a no contract phone and put 500 minutes on it. The Phone Clerk pointed out he looked just like Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses. He smiled weakly and said,"I have been hearing that a lot lately." The Phone Clerk smiled and handed him his new mobile phone. Axl thanked him and was welcomed and he left.

His hair itched, and he decided he needed to go to a Salon and get his long hair washed and styled. He went to a Salon and the hairdresser pointed out that he looked just like Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses. Axl smiled wearily and said,"I've been hearing that a lot recently." He asked the Hairdresser,"Is there a way you can please temporarily dye my red hair jet black so that I don't get so many comments about me looking like Axl Rose? The Hairdresser said with a huge smile, "Sure, I can dye your hair jet black!" Axl thanked her and she washed his hair, gave him a jet black hair color and styled his hair as he relaxed. When she was done, he thanked her and paid her and gave her a 30 percent tip. She was grateful. He looked in the mirror and smiled at his jet black hair. "Now, people will stop telling me I look just like myself! "Axl thought happily.

He went to the Hotel Restaurant and had Lobster, fries, a glass of Champagne, and chocolate cake with ice cream. He decided to allow himself to just lay back and relax in 2022. After his meal, he went to his Hotel and took a nap. When he awoke, he went to the pool and decided to lounge . A couple of guests who were married decided to shoot the breeze with him. They told him they were vacationing from Fairbanks, Alaska. The Husband said his name was Tom and she said her name was Ashley. They asked him what his name was and he said in a slightly rehearsed sounding voice,"My name is Michael. I wa and he smiled and said that he was from Alaska too and they asked him what part. He replied with a smile,"I'm from Juneau, Anchorage. " They gave him confused looks.

"Do you mean you're from both Juneau and Anchorage?" Ashley aasked. Tom looked confused.

Axl asked,"Aren't Juneau and Anchorage the same place?

"Anchorage and Juneau are not the same place," Tom responded. Are you sure you're from Alaska?" Tom questioned. Ashley replied,"They are almost 850 miles apart. Anyone from Alaska should know that.

Axl blushed. He remembered the Waiter laughing when he claimed he was from Juneau, Anchorage," and now fully understood why the Waiter laughed.

"Okay, I lied," Axl admitted blushing. I'm not from Alaska at all."

They asked him where he was REALLY from. He responded,"I live in Los Angeles." He responded truthfully.

They questioned why he didn't just say that from the getgo.

He responded,"It's complicated, let's just leave it at that." Axl couldn't tell them he was really Axl Rose who somehow traveled to 2022 from 1987.

They agreed to leave it at that and chatted with him about other things. Axl politely chatted back.

Soon, Axl said,"Goodbye," and left to his Hotel. Axl looked at his phone and realized he could have just looked up Alaska on the internet. He kicked himself for that. He decided he wanted to call Slash and chat with him and called Slash's phone number. When the caller picked up, Axl reflexively said,"Hey Slash, how are you?" The person on the other line answered,"I'm not Slash. You have the wrong phone number." Axl immediately realized he just called a 1987 number in 2022. He immediately apologized for dialing the wrong number and was told it was okay. They both hung up.

Axl watched some TV and went back to the Restaurant, and had a medium ribeye steak, some fries, and a glass of Pinot Gris. Then he had a Baked Alaska. After his meal, he went back to his hotel room and bathed and got dressed for the night and watched TV and soon fell asleep.

WTF is all this nonsense ? I'm fairly sure Axl Rose was singing for AC/DC and is/will be on tour with GNR.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    WTF is all this nonsense ? I'm fairly sure Axl Rose was singing for AC/DC and is/will be on tour with GNR.
    It's just a Fan Fiction I came up with starting Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses!

Axl from 1987 found Axl from 2022 on Grindr and they had gay butt sex. The end.

Axl from 1987 found Axl from 2022 on Grindr and they had gay butt sex. The end.

Other People have suggested that Older Axl and Younger Axl should have sex, but I find that suggestion CREEPY. WHY would anyone want to have sex with their Older/Younger self? :/ CREEPY!

Axl woke up the next day and had breakfast at the Hotel Restaurant. Pancakes,eggs, sausage, bacon, orange juice. He paid and went to a store and bought a pack of cigarettes. He chose Marlboro Red, showed his fake ID and paid and left. He hadn't smoked in a couple of days and his body was screaming for nicotine. He went to a Library and begun smoking right there in the Library! :O A Librarian politely told him that he wasn't allowed to smoke in the Library. He apologized and quickly put out the cigarette with some water he had been drinking. And then dried it up. He decided to ask for a guest Pass to use the internet and was granted one. He surfed the internet for a while, gazing in wonder at how different 2022 was from 1987. After his guest pass expired, he left.

Axl was walking down the street, and saw a sign offering free Covid testing and free Covid Vaccines. It caught his eye, and he wanted to know whether or not he had Covid. He felt fine and wasn't coughing or sneezing and didn't have a fever or anything like that, but he decided to get tested for it.

He was asked if he was Vaccinated against Covid. He responded he was not. He was asked if he wanted to get a free Covid Vaccine. He replied he wasn't ready yet. He wondered about getting a Vaccine for something that didn't even exist where he was from! He was tested and the nasal swabs hurt like hell! He was soon given his results. Negative for Covid. He was elated that he didn't have Covid. He then decided that since he was in 2022, maybe, just maybe he should get Vaccinated. For now, he lived in 2022, not 1987. He went to get the Vaccine and was asked to fill out Consent Forms.

He filled them out and got the first Vaccine and was told he had to come back in three weeks for his second dose. He nodded and received his vaccination card. His Vaccine card had his fake ID information. He wondered if he would still be living in 2022 in three weeks. He left soon and went back to his hotel and ate and slept.

Axl woke up and got ready for the day. He decided he needed a bank account for 2022. At the Bank, he was helped by a Bank Teller. He said he was interested in opening a Bank Account. The Bank Teller smiled and said he would be happy to help him out. Axl thanked him. In the Bank Teller's cubicle, he asked Axl if he had any ID and Axl gave him his Fake ID. The Bank Teller ran his ID and said,"Michael, your ID is fake. Axl blushed uncomfortably. Do you have a valid ID? Axl replied, "The real ID I have expired a long time ago. The Bank Teller asked to see it. Axl reluctantly showed him his real ID. The one that said Axl Rose.

The Bank Teller quizzically said,"This ID says you're Axl Rose. The only Axl Rose I know of is the Guns N'Roses Singer and he was born in 1962. You look way younger than him. Axl blushed and told the Bank Teller to take a good look at the birthday on his ID. The Bank Teller did and realized the birth year said 1962. He looked at Axl quizzically. Are you the real Axl Rose?"

Axl pulled up his sleeve and showed him his Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo. "Here's my Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo, Axl said. The Bank Teller took out his phone and looked up Axl Rose Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo and realized it was the same Tattoo that his Client was showing him in real life. In the same exact place.

"Oh my God, you're Axl Rose!" The Bank Teller said in amazement.

"Please don't tell anyone else," Axl pleaded. You're the only one who knows for sure."

The Bank Teller promised he wouldn't tell anyone else. Axl thanked him and asked him if he could open a Bank Account for him under the table using his fake ID.

The Bank Teller said,"Normally, I wouldn't open a Bank Account for a Prospective Client using a fake ID, but for you, I'll do it. I happen to be a huge Guns N'Roses Fan. Axl blushed shyly and thanked him.

The Bank Teller welcomed him and opened the Account for him using his fake ID. Axl thanked him and was welcomed. The Bank Teller shyly asked him for an autograph and Axl gave it to him. The Bank Teller thanked him and Axl welcomed him and he left with his new bank Account.
    Last edited by Tasha; 09-24-2022 at 06:32 PM.

Axl found out Guns N'Roses was doing a show at a Concert Hall not to far from his hotel that very night He was excited! He bought last minute tickets for Front Row! He was going to see his Current Band in 2022! He knew that going to see Guns N'Roses in 2022 was risky, but he wanted to take that chance. He got ready for the Concert, and then went. Guns N'Roses opening Act was an up and coming Rock Band named Cake Cream. Cake Cream was really good. Axl smiled, remembering when he and his band mates were up and coming and opened for established Bands, Musicians, and Singers. The Fans went wild for Cake Cream and Axl wondered if Cake Cream was 2022's Young Guns N'Roses.

After Cake Cream finished, the applause was wild. Guns N'Roses started the show, and Axl watched in awe as Older Axl sprinted Spritely around the stage like a 25 year old Axl. Older Axl was having the time of his life , with a huge smile on his face. He sang songs Axl had never even heard of such as Chinese Democracy, Don't Damn Me, and Bad Apples. Duff, Slash, and the New Members Axl had never even met all played hard. The crowd loved Current Guns N'Roses. Axl was proud.

But then something bad happened. Older Axl sang a loud, high pitched screeching wail during the ending of IRS song(the word "true," and promptly lost his voice. Older Axl looked mortified. Axl thought, "Oh no." My voice is a huge part of my selling point, and Older me has just lost his voice. A Band Manager asked Older Axl if his voice was okay. Older Axl shook his head and made the "gone," gesture.

The Band Manager asked if there was anyone in the Audience who could fill in for Older Axl. Older Axl looked hopefully at the Audience.

Axl knew he had to make a tough choice. He needed to go on stage and fill in for Older Axl. Axl raised his hand and said,"I'm sure I can fill in for Ol.. Axl. I am a huge fan of Guns N'Roses. Older Axl looked curiously at Axl and at The Band Manager. Older Axl felt he could trust this young man and gave his approval, and Axl went up on stage and sang Sweet Child Of Mine, It's So Easy, Paradise City, Rocket Queen, Welcome To The Jungle(In the bridge for Welcome To The Jungle Axl sang,"You know where you are, you're in 2022 baby, you're gonna die!" The Crowd loved his impromptu adlib), Night Train, Out Ta Get Me, Mr. Brownstone, flawlessly and even danced energetically and wildly like his normal self. Older Axl watched in awe that this young man could sing his songs so flawlessly and dance like him. Older Axl was impressed.

Axl, as a gift of sorts to Older Axl and their Fans did IRS and sang the high pitched screeching wail that Older Axl sang before it took away his voice, and his voice was even longer compared to Older Axl's attempt at it and Axl didn't lose his voice doing it. Fans were impressed and cheered wildly.

Even Older Axl was showing he was in awe..Both Axls were happy they made their Fans happy. Both Axls smiled at each other, at the Fans, the Band Members, and the Band Manager and Security. and the other Band Members, Band Manager, Security, and Fans were impressed and happy. Axl, Older Axl, and the other Band Members took a bow, to huge cheers..

After the show, the Band Manager said that Older Axl wanted to talk to Axl. Older Axl had gotten his voice back.

Axl was led backstage, and met Older Axl.

Older Axl said gratefully,"Thanks for coming through for me tonight. You really helped me out."

Axl smiled happily. "You're welcome, Axl," Axl told Older Axl.

Older Axl looked deeply at Axl. "I had a feeling I could trust you. You remind me so much of me when I was young."

Axl blushed. He decided he needed to tell Older Axl the truth.

"That's because I am the younger you," Axl told Older Axl. "I time traveled from 1987 to 2022."

Older Axl wasn't even all that freaked out and felt at ease with what Younger Axl was telling him. Older Axl smiled at him.

Axl told Older Axl,"I'm so proud of you and Current Guns N'Roses," Axl told him proudly.

Older Axl smiled back happily. "I'm glad you're proud.

They chatted for a long while and Axl begun to feel tired. Axl and Older Axl exchanged phone numbers and Axl went back to his Hotel.

He went to sleep. He woke up and watched the News. The News had a segment on his impromptu singing with Guns N'Roses, and News Anchors jokingly wondered if Young Axl Rose had time traveled from 1987 to 2022. Oh no, Axl thought worriedly. Axl's stomach growled again and he knew he had to eat. He was hungry, but he knew he risked being outed as Axl Rose.

Axl decided to order No Contact Room Service and paid with his prepaid credit card. He ate and drank in his Hotel Room. Axl knew going in that going to see Current Guns N'Roses was extremely risky, but he was more thinking along the lines of risky as in freaking out Older Axl.

If 25 year old Axl was looking at 12 year old Axl, he most likely would have felt at least a little freaked out. Actually going up on stage and singing Guns N'Roses songs to help out Older Axl was plain dangerous and risky. But Axl knew he couldn't help but help out Older Axl who was in serious need of his help.

He took a shower, watched TV, and fell asleep.

Axl woke up, showered, ate, and got ready for the day. He really liked Cake Cream and wanted to learn more about them. Axl looked up Cake Cream. He found out they would be performing at a local Bar. Axl put on a hat, his bandanas, and went to that Bar and watched them play their set. Axl was amazed. They were really good. After the set, Axl approached Cake Cream and properly introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Michael Randall Johnson," he said, smiling. You guys are really good. I'm in the Music Business, and I think I can help you guys become big.

Cake Cream looked at him suspiciously. "How do we know you're not some Scammer?" Mike, the Lead Singer asked him warily. The other four Members backed up Mike's sentiments. Axl took off his hat and bandanas.

Cake Cream looked at him in awe and recognized him as that guy that helped Axl out last night!. Axl smiled. "Axl asked, "How do you feel about Guns N'Roses?"

Jimmy, the Bassist responded,"We're huge Fans of Guns N'Roses. We aspire to be like them. We opened for them last night and we don't open for Bands we don't like." Cake Cream backed up Jimmy. Axl smiled. "I'm a huge Guns N'Roses Fan myself," Axl said with a smile. "In fact, I think guys are the New Guns N'Roses of 2022."

Cake Cream all smiled. Axl asked if they had a Manager. Cake Cream didn't have a Manager. Axl offered to be their Manager. Axl said,"With my help, you can be the New Guns N'Roses." They accepted. They exchanged phone numbers. Axl offered to buy all of them Coke. The drink, not the drug, and they all accepted and he bought them all Coke drinks and Cake Cream and Axl all drank the Cokes and chatted and Cake Cream thanked Axl. He welcomed them. They all chatted for a little while and then said their goodbyes and Axl left. Axl thought happily," Cake Cream is definitely my calling for 2022!

Axl went to his hotel and started wondering how to make Cake Cream huge Stars.

Axl decided to go to Claven Records and promote Cake Cream. He showed the opening they did for Guns N'Roses latest show and Claven Record Executives were impressed. They told Axl to have them cut a Demo. Axl was excited and called Cake Cream and told them the good news. All of Cake Cream was excited as Claven Records is a huge Record Label in 2022. They agreed to meet up with Axl to cut the Demo the next day.

The next day, Axl told them he believed that they were 2022's Guns N'Roses and that he believed in them.

Axl had them play into a Cassette tape. Axl and they all went to Claven Records and turned in the Demo. Claven Records Execs were awed by the Demo and Cake Cream and Axl were excited. Claven Records told them they had a lot of real potential.

Claven Records told Cake Cream and Axl that they wanted to buy the Demo for $100,000 and Axl and Cake Cream were excited paperwork and contracts were read, understood, and signed and they sold the Demo. The next day, the Demo was unbeknownst put on ITUNES for sale by Claven Records and it hit number 1 on the Billboard 100.

Axl and Cake Cream were excited. The Demo was a huge hit! Fans loved it!

A couple of days later, Cake Cream and Axl threw a huge "We made it!" Party, filled with lots of Cake Cream Fans. The Party was filled with a lot of fun, alcoholic drinks, and food and music. Axl was very tired after a couple of hours and fell asleep. While he slept, Cake Cream Fans mentioned how weird it was that Michael always wore long sleeved shirts even in the very hot April.

Cake Cream acknowledged that this was weird, and Jimmy rolled back Axl's left sleeve and found nothing unusual. He said,"Michael doesn't have anything unusual on his left arm. " He then rolled Axl's right sleeve up and gasped as he saw the Appetite For Destruction Cross Forearm Tattoo, the same Tattoo Axl Rose had.

Jimmy said to his Bandmates, check out Michael's Cross Tattoo. It's the same one Axl Rose has. In the same spot." Cake Cream stared at Axl's Tattoo in complete shock. Was Michael really Axl Rose? The Cake Cream Fans also saw Axl's Tattoo. And all gasped. That's Axl Rose! A lot of Fans gasped in shock.

Billy played Devil's Advocate and said,"Michael can't be Axl Rose. Michael is about 25 and Axl is 60. Besides, Michael and Axl showed up on stage together side by side. If Michael really is Axl, the older Axl would have disappeared. There's no way two Axls would have shown up on stage at Guns N'Roses latest Concert. Sure, Michael has the same exact Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo that Axl has in the same exact spot, but Michael is a huge Guns N'Roses Fan. And besides, Axl's Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo is ALL of Guns N'Roses, not just Axl. It even says ,"Guns N'Roses." He could have easily just gotten a replica of Axl's Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo on his right forearm to show how big of a Fan he is of Guns N'Roses. Also, young Axl has red hair. Michael's hair is Black. I can't see Axl dying his signature and beloved red hair Black."

Jimmy said, "Hmm. Billy, you have a valid point that it be impossible for someone to stand next to themselves. And Michael could have gotten a replica of Axl's Cross Tattoo. Axl could have dyed his red hair Black if he wanted to disguise himself. But let's check Michael's wallet to be sure. If Michael really is Axl, he'd have something like an ID that has Axl's personal information on it." Billy agreed that Jimmy made perfect sense. All of Cream agreed.

Cake Cream searched Axl's wallet. They saw Michael Randall Johnson born in 1997. Billy said, "See. Michael isn't Axl. He's really Michael like he says he is." Mike pointed out that there was another ID. Cream saw Axl's REAL ID, the one that said," W. Axl Rose, Birthdate February 1962, expiration date February 1989 with his face on it. With his signature and beloved red hair. Axl for some reason carried around his REAL ID and his fake ID too. "Holy shait!" Billy said in shock. "Michael really is Axl Rose! "

They couldn't believe their Manager was really Axl Rose. No wonder Axl was so flawlessly able to cover for Older Axl at the latest Guns N'Roses show.

Cake Cream was so shocked, they left Axl's sleeve up, too in shock to roll it back down. They left Axl alone sleeping. Axl woke up a little later and immediately saw his sleeve was rolled up and his Cross Tattoo was clearly visible! "No!" Axl thought panicked, sitting up as suddenly as he did in his November Rain video. Axl had a feeling he had been exposed.

He quickly pulled down his sleeve and went back to the party. The Cake Cream Fans had left and it was just Cake Cream and Axl left. Cake Cream was looking at him intently. Axl blushed, uncomfortably.

Jimmy said,"Michael, it's kind of hot. Sure you don't want to change into a short sleeve shirt? You must be dying of the heat in that long sleeved shirt. You can change into my short sleeved shirt. "

Axl instinctively put his hand over his forearm and said,"No, I'm good."

Got anything to hide, Axl?" Billy, the Drummer asked him pointedly. "My name is Michael, " Axl lied, sweating.

Andy, the Keyboard Player asked,"Billy's right. Why do you keep wearing long sleeved shirts in April? It's 80 degrees!

My name is Michael, Axl lied, sweating. "I enjoy wearing long sleeved shirts as a Fashion choice."

James, the Guitarist said," You sounded flawless when you covered for Axl at the Guns N'Roses Show. You sounded like his younger self."

Axl said,"I'm not Axl Rose."

Mike said,"Come on, we saw your Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo. Only Axl has the Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo."

Axl said,"I'm not Axl Rose. I'm just a huge fan of Guns N'Roses, and that includes Axl Rose. I thought Axl's Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo looked cool, so I got a replica of it. I went to the Tattoo Studio and told the Tattoo Artist,"I want the same Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo that Axl Rose has and I want it on my right forearm like he has and they gave it to me. That's all it is. A replica of Axl's Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo." Axl looked nervous

Jimmy said,"So, you also thought Axl's ID looked so cool, you ended up getting a replica of Axl's ID too?" Jimmy knowingly questioned with a knowing smirk. Axl looked at the ground, with a caught look on his face and body language. Jimmy said,"We saw your Axl Rose ID. We know that you're Axl Rose. Just admit it. We're your Fans, Axl. We love you." Cake Cream all confirmed this
    The "We're your Fans, we love you," is what really caused Axl to let his guard down. He admitted,"Yes, I'm Axl Rose," Axl said, reluctantly.

Cake Cream smiled and admitted they were happy he was there. Axl smiled and felt a huge sense of relief. He felt a huge weight had been lifted off of his shoulders.

Cake Cream wondered how Axl ended up in 2022 when he lived in 1987, and Axl admitted he had no idea how he ended up in 2022. Cake Cream smiled and once again mentioned how happy they were that he was there.

"Please don't tell anyone that I'm really Axl Rose" Axl pleaded. Cake Cream Members looked at each other guiltily.

Axl caught this and asked,"Who else saw my Tattoo and ID? Axl asked, mildly panicked.

Jimmy guiltily replied,"Cake Fans saw your Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo."

"Holy shait!" Axl exclaimed, scared. Then he calmed down and asked,"Did anyone take pictures of my Tattoo?"

Cake Cream Members shook their heads. "Billy said,"We didn't see any of them take pictures" .

Axl breathed a sigh of relief. "If no one took any pictures, I really have nothing to worry about, Axl said. Cake Cream smiled.

Axl fully relaxed, confident that his secret was safe. But then, a little while later, Andy said,"Uh oh," to the rest of Cake Cream. Cake Cream . He showed his Bandmates the viral video on YouTube a Cake Cream Fan had taken of Axl's Tattoo while he slept. Axl was eating a ham and cheese sandwich in the kitchen, oblivious to the Viral Video(He wasn't even watching YouTube. )

Cake Cream knew eventually that Axl would see the Axl Rose Tattoo viral video, but they wanted to keep him from finding out about this viral video for as long as possible. They partly blamed themselves for exposing his Tattoo in the first place in a party full of Cake Fans while he slept. They all felt guilt for that. They all knew deep down they could have just checked his Tattoo while he slept after the Fans had left. And asked him if he was really Axl Rose in private.

Axl finished eating his ham and cheese sandwich and went to the living room where Cake Cream was watching a video on YouTube.

"What are you guys watching?" Axl asked curiously. Cake Cream Members all jumped.

"Axl!" Andy said in uncomfortable shock! We thought you were in the kitchen eating your ham and cheese sandwich.

"I'm finished," Axl said.

Cake Cream giggled uncomfortably. Axl felt something was going on. "Guys, what's going on?" Axl asked them.

Billy very suspiciously turned off YouTube and asked Axl if he wanted to go to sleep.

Axl wryly said,"The last time I fell asleep in this house, you guys exposed my Tattoo to a bunch of random Fans." Axl quipped passive aggressively.

Axl, we just wanted to see why you always wear long sleeved shirts even in the hot April. We didn't know a Fan would take a video of your Tattoo and upload it to YouTube, Billy said impulsively.

Axl caught on to the "Fan took video of your Tattoo and uploaded it to YouTube," as the other Cake Cream Members lightly hit Billy in the arm for saying that to Axl.

"A Fan took a video of my Tattoo?" Axl resppnded, mildly panicked.

"Cake Cream lowered their eyes and admitted that Axl's Tattoo video went viral on YouTube.

Axl asked,"What does viral on YouTube mean?" In 1987, Viral means a contagious virus that spreads around quickly. But I don't know what it means in 2022. "

Mike responded,"Viral on YouTube means that it's been viewed MANY times.

"NO!" Axl exclaimed, panic rumbling through his stomach. A bunch of People would now know his secret!

"We're sorry, Axl, " Cake Cream Members told him.

You guys are sorry? Axl responded with biting disdain. "I could be kidnapped or get murdered as a result of a bunch of People now knowing that I ended up in 2022 as a result of this." Axl sneered angrily. "But thank you guys for saying you're sorry," Axl bitterly quipped.

Jimmy said,"You could have just told us upfront that you were Axl. We wouldn't have had to expose you in front of a bunch of Fans if you'd just told us the truth from the get go. We would have kept your secret. We wouldn't have told anyone else you were Axl." Jimmy felt guilty about what they'd done to Axl, but tried deflecting the blame to Axl. Cake Cream all backed up what Jimmy said.

"Axl responded angrily,"Fine, find yourselves a new Manager!" And left angrily. He went back to his Hotel Room, feeling both mad and guilty at the same time.

Axl felt guilty over storming away from Cake Cream like that. His stomach turned uncontrollably. "They made a mistake. They didn't mean to hurt you," his conscience tortured him.

He ate and went to bed, tossing and turning in his sleep. He woke up feeling like shait over storming off like that. He got ready for the day. He found himself wondering and worrying about what Cake Cream was doing now. He reluctantly called Billy.

Billy coldly told him,"I really don't want to speak to you."

Please? Axl begged him. "I'm really sorry about storming off on you guys yesterday."

Billy softened. "You promise you're sorry?" He asked him tentatively.

Axl said,"Yes, I promise I really am sorry about storming off on you guys yesterday."

Billy said," Okay, apology accepted. I'll talk to the other Cake Cream Members."

Axl smiled and said,"Thank you!" He felt relieved. Billy welcomed him.

Later, Billy called him and told him they wanted him to come over and they could talk this over face to face.

Axl got ready and went to Jimmy's house where all of them were waiting for him. Axl told them he was sorry about what he did yesterday. Axl put his finger in his ear nervously and then took out his finger and looked at it.

"Uh, Axl, why did you stick your finger in your ear and then take it out and look at it?" Jimmy asked.

Axl responded,"I'm feeling nervous."

Jimmy and Cake Cream looked at each other nervously themselves.

Finally, Jimmy spoke. "Uh, Axl, you are from 1987 and you didn't start putting your finger in your ear and then taking it out and looking at it out of nervousness until 1989. The other Cake Cream Members confirmed this.

Axl was like,"Oh well. Do you guys forgive me?" Cake Cream said they forgave him.

They watched TV, and St. Louis was mentioned in a show they were watching.

"Fuc St. Louis!" St. Louis fucing SUCKS!" Axl said angrily.

Cake Cream looked at each other nervously again. Axl hadn't had any problems with St. Louis until 1991 when the Riverport Concert Riot happened.

Billy said,"Uh, Axl, you were mad at St. Louis in 1991 because of the Riverport Concert Riot. You are from 1987. Technically, you shouldn't be mad at St. Louis." Cake Cream Members confirmed this.

Cake Cream Members were wondering why 1987 Axl was acting like his near future selves.

Axl felt guilty over storming away from Cake Cream like that. His stomach turned uncontrollably. "They made a mistake. They didn't mean to hurt you," his conscience tortured him.

He ate and went to bed, tossing and turning in his sleep. He woke up feeling like shait over storming off like that. He got ready for the day. He found himself wondering and worrying about what Cake Cream was doing now. He reluctantly called Billy.

Billy coldly told him,"I really don't want to speak to you."

Please? Axl begged him. "I'm really sorry about storming off on you guys yesterday."

Billy softened. "You promise you're sorry?" He asked him tentatively.

Axl said,"Yes, I promise I really am sorry about storming off on you guys yesterday."

Billy said," Okay, apology accepted. I'll talk to the other Cake Cream Members."

Axl smiled and said,"Thank you!" He felt relieved. Billy welcomed him.

Later, Billy called him and told him they wanted him to come over and they could talk this over face to face.

Axl got ready and went to Jimmy's house where all of them were waiting for him. Axl told them he was sorry about what he did yesterday. Axl put his finger in his ear nervously and then took out his finger and looked at it.

"Uh, Axl, why did you stick your finger in your ear and then take it out and look at it?" Jimmy asked.

Axl responded,"I'm feeling nervous."

Jimmy and Cake Cream looked at each other nervously themselves.

Finally, Jimmy spoke. "Uh, Axl, you are from 1987 and you didn't start putting your finger in your ear and then taking it out and looking at it out of nervousness until 1989. The other Cake Cream Members confirmed this.

Axl was like,"Oh well. Do you guys forgive me?" Cake Cream said they forgave him.

They watched TV, and St. Louis was mentioned in a show they were watching.

"Fuc St. Louis!" St. Louis fucing SUCKS!" Axl said angrily.

Cake Cream looked at each other nervously again. Axl hadn't had any problems with St. Louis until 1991 when the Riverport Concert Riot happened.

Billy said,"Uh, Axl, you were mad at St. Louis in 1991 because of the Riverport Concert Riot. You are from 1987. Technically, you shouldn't be mad at St. Louis." Cake Cream Members confirmed this.

Cake Cream Members were wondering why 1987 Axl was acting like his near future selves.

This is actually getting interesting...

Thread Information