Those of you are familiar with The Addams Family know that Gomez was always trying to lose money in the stock market but was often unsuccessful. I've been studying his strategies closely for months when, finally, inspiration hit like a light bulb in my mouth.

The way to lose at video poker is to employ stop wins and loss goals. Let me explain. Say you are playing one of those 10/7 double bonus progressives (very rare), like monet mentioned at the old Four Queens. Since the machine is net positive, it takes some strategizing to lose. I think the best way to make sure you lose is first of all you must set loss goals. If you have lost a solid amount in your first two hours, quit (or pause). I realize it's a positive game, but by continually quitting after you've lost, you can stave off the math, maybe forever. And hopefully, lose time after time after time.

The other key strategy is to employ stop wins. If you've won x amount in the first several hours, call it a day. Continually playing will just screw with your lifetime pursuit of losses. Stop after winning -- you don't want to get corrupted by all that money. Just accept that it's not your day for losing, take the win, and walk away. Hopefully, the next day you'll be able to lose and be able to dig yourself off the hill of money you won the previous day. It's easier to lose a molehill than a mountain.

Remember. Losing isn't everything. It's the only thing.