View Poll Results: Does Rob Singer's interaction with Kewl improve Kewl's life?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Kewl's life is improved.

3 75.00%
  • No - It is a real burden on Kewl.

1 25.00%

Thread: Does Rob Singer's interaction with Kewl improve Kewl's life?

Kewl lives in LV so this is clearly on topic.

FYI I will not vote in this poll which would influence results.

#science
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Science? Give me a break. This is pure trolling. But have at it as it is what you do mostly now.

Nothing Rob Singer says about me effects my life in any way. He is just a bitter dude, proving it every day.

There have been a few cases where things said on forums effected my life. Things like the recent doxxing. Or a guy taking his forum hate offline showing up where I live. The robbery 11 years ago also resulted from information said online, but I take some of that responsibility as I was a bit naive and posted too recklessly. But Rob Singer, calling me a fag or jealousy saying I am not a real blackjack player when he knows better....that doesn't effect me at all. That is just him being eaten up inside by someone that succeeded where he failed as an AP.

You know what is funny? You guys all claim this forum and all the trolling is just entertainment. But some how you don't think it is entertainment for me. You think this effects my life. I mean doxxing did of course. But the name calling. No. I am just sitting here in my living room, watching sports, posting a bit on a troll forum during commercials. I don't know why you think it is not entertainment for me, but instead some life altering thing?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    You know what is funny? You guys all claim this forum and all the trolling is just entertainment. But some how you don't think it is entertainment for me. You think this effects my life. I mean doxxing did of course. But the name calling. No. I am just sitting here in my living room, watching sports, posting a bit on a troll forum during commercials. I don't know why you think it is not entertainment for me, but instead some life altering thing?
    Well I came back after Friday night and not one person bothered to vote. So maybe it is more significant to me? Anyway, I smoke the reefer and find my trolling too humorous.

I don't think it effects your life but I think on some level you like this shit or you wouldn't keep coming back. You may not even realize this.. never said it was life altering but come'on Rob gets you too twisted too easily. If you didn't like it, you'd moved on by now. This is pretty much for anyone who keeps coming back for something like Singer vs Kewl round 283. At some point in the distant pass you'd given up if you didn't just love it.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Unsure why you started this thread. Kew is a proven liar and would always and forever either deflect or deny any criticism, doubts, or comments that don't make him "shine" online. And he certainly isn't ever going to admit to how devastating it is to him every time I surgically cut into him with the truth about his concocted and silly internet forum "life".

Notice how he keeps saying that I don't believe he plays bj. I always have said I do. He plays just as any local yocal does as an addict. He is no "professional bj player", in fact, he has a total of zero skills or talents in life which is beyond obvious. He simply lives for positive reactions from others on forums, which because he rarely gets it is the reason he is the number one argument-starter ever.

Pathetically, this is where his life is mainly lived--in case anyone hasn't figured that out yet. And whenever you see a person as weak as he is blurt out that what someone says about him doesn't affect him (as he watches TV etc.!! ) then you know it was a direct hit. The added bonus #1 with this guy is how you can almost SEE & FEEL the puny little twit jumping up and down, screaming like a toddler who just got his baba taken away by a big bad bully. Bonus #2? He posts long-winded, rambling drama-laced "I NEED TO set the record straight or I'll go OUT OF MY MIND!" paragraphs that never seem to satisfy, as he then repeats the same things over and over again.

Best you ask kew how close he is to faking his own death again.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 05-08-2022 at 04:11 AM.

I'm a little let down by the community engagement of my poll.

What an injustice. WTF is going on Kewl !?! Is trolling not a popular past time of this forum?

One reason I made this thread was to not clutter up Alan's thread with our rubbish.

Another post from the imagination of Rob Singer. What he would like to be...not what is.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

What an injustice. WTF is going on Kewl !?! Is trolling not a popular past time of this forum?

One reason I made this thread was to not clutter up Alan's thread with our rubbish.
    Seriously? You are now begging people to vote in your poll trolling someone?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Seriously? You are now begging people to vote in your poll trolling someone?
    Of course I am serious as this is a scientific poll. Without responses it doesn't tell us much.

PLEASE people vote.

I have a feeling that this thread was made specifically to troll both Kewlj and Rob. Sad and pathetic. Especially since this board was FINALLY stopping with the viritol arguments and was actually pretty civil.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I have a feeling that this thread was made specifically to troll both Kewlj and Rob. Sad and pathetic. Especially since this board was FINALLY stopping with the viritol arguments and was actually pretty civil.
    Fuck you, you piece of trash.

Rob and KJ are both successful people in life.

Are you anything more than an overweight black woman who makes other blacks look bad while wasting the few dollars you make on 85% return slots while shitting in fast food chicken restaurants? And making hard working people clean up after you?

MLK would be ashamed of dying for people like you. Malcolm X complains in heaven about you.

Now now, aren't we all God's children?

Wait a minute, what the fuck am I talking about, I'm an atheist.

Never mind.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Tasha you know I have been one of your biggest supporters these past few years. Now you call me pathetic ?!

Virtrol ?!? I barely even know what that word means !!!!

Boz is awful. I am not going to respond because we don't need that stuff about you repeated. We just don't.

ALL I was trying to do is start up a little conversations about WHAT ARE KEWLS TRUE MOTIVATIONS. We're talk sub-concious n shit. Not how he SEES himself.

I'm not trolling anyone right now. I trolled Singer. Wound him up on a stick lickety split. Don't need to do that anymore....

Thread Information