Page 42 of 132 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    What happened to Mission?

I had a conversation over the phone with Mission146 just the other day. He hangs around the gambling forums during football season. Other than that he really don't give a shit about all the back and forth bullshit on the forums.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    What the fuck! Are crazy insane people drawn to advantage play and gambling or does gambling/AP make people into crazy, insane fucks? Either way, I am getting tired of dealing with one deranged, insane, hater after another on these forums.
    You are just as crazy SpiderMan.
    Perhaps even more so.
    That's not fair. I about choked on some watermelon.....lol
    Maxie lovingly refers to big dicks as Watermelons. "Choked on a watermelon" is maxie code for choking on a dick.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

I had a conversation over the phone with Mission146 just the other day. He hangs around the gambling forums during football season. Other than that he really don't give a shit about all the back and forth bullshit on the forums.
    That's Marathon Missions go to shtick. He always claims not to care about anything !

I met plenty of guys like you my first year staying in New Haven
    ---> Frankenstein Wastes A Minute of Our Time.

https://anagram-solver.net/I%20met%2...0?partial=true
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Secret VCT codeword, RIP ... +

You are just as crazy SpiderMan. Perhaps even more so.
    ---> Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus Two.

https://anagram-solver.net/Secret%20...o?partial=true

Name:  Coronavirus._SARS-CoV-2.png
Views: 783
Size:  85.8 KB
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

KJ, I think seedvalue is here looking to gain information on the electronic roulette play. He's trying to get maxie to talk about it.
    Yes, Mickey, I already figured that one out from his poking around. My comment about him being here to scam Rob of a bag of $700k was just a reference that he is known as a scammer. I didn't really think anybody has intentions to scam Rob, because there is no bag of $700k. Is there anybody that thinks really MaxPen is going to give up info on that play on a public forum? When has MaxPen ever done that?

Why exactly seedvalue showed up, is less of a concern to me than why the need to go after me, because HE thinks I should be playing higher levels, doing more advanced plays and making more. I just don't see why everything is a pissing contest with these guys. Isn't it apparent to everyone that I am very happy doing what I am doing at the level I play, which will allow me longevity?

I do thank you for your civil response though.

Fucking Rob is Hot!!!
    He was slumming it this time but a win is a win.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

KJ, I think seedvalue is here looking to gain information on the electronic roulette play. He's trying to get maxie to talk about it.
    Yes, Mickey, I already figured that one out from his poking around. My comment about him being here to scam Rob of a bag of $700k was just a reference that he is known as a scammer. I didn't really think anybody has intentions to scam Rob, because there is no bag of $700k. Is there anybody that thinks really MaxPen is going to give up info on that play on a public forum? When has MaxPen ever done that?

Why exactly seedvalue showed up, is less of a concern to me than why the need to go after me, because HE thinks I should be playing higher levels, doing more advanced plays and making more. I just don't see why everything is a pissing contest with these guys. Isn't it apparent to everyone that I am very happy doing what I am doing at the level I play, which will allow me longevity?

I do thank you for your civil response though.
    Incorrect

First I don’t need information on the play I know the play. I used it to along with one other thing to crush the
    “GO live” expansion. I have the eviction notice to prove it. That with their miss set blackjack machines that rated as a slot, along with the fact you could download the free play twice lol made for one hell of a 60 days. It’s the reason no one gets offers at their properties unless you play multiple times. Losing 1.3 million in 60 days kind of derailed the marketing department. Don’t believe me ? Lol ask around

Second I joined the forum just to shoot the shit. I don’t need anything from You guys. I pointed out KJ is the biggest fake on the board after he tried to insinuate I was here to scam or some bs.

Glad to hear mission is doing ok. Last I seen him posting it seemed kind of dark . I was worried he went insane or something

Glad to hear he’s doing ok. He was talking kind of dark even for him just before he disappeared so I was wondering if everything was ok.

Sorry, maxie. I'm pure ladies man.
    You can keep saying that, but it is not the word around the public bathrooms and public parks at night.

Also, I never mentioned this because I had no reason to say something unkind to you Crimm, but since you lie and attack me with your homophobic stuff, I will mention it. Gods honest truth, first time I saw that picture, I wasn't sure if it was a man or woman. I guess there is a little mustache there, but that can easily pass for a 60 year old woman (even with mustache).
    KJ, as you can see, ol' maxiepad sure does write a lot about nine inch cocks. Thats a dead giveaway that he's gay, right? That's what you said. Just sayin.'
    One more the thing about the play. On the eviction notice I and members of my team got It said facilitating fraud
    / “insert name of manufacturer” gaming fraud. When my attorney pressed them about this claim they dropped the facilitating fraud claim in the request for state wide ban. Because the play is not a cheat. If it was they would have taken further measures. Keep in mind they investigated the play for 10 months. The play was put down in February and March and eviction notices didn’t come until January of this year.

Glad to hear he’s doing ok. He was talking kind of dark even for him just before he disappeared so I was wondering if everything was ok.
    That's Marathon Man's MO. He comes here occasionally full of piss and vineagar and then disappears for long stretches.

What a thread title choice

Singer really showed us the meaning of strength today.....lmao

RIP Rob

PS- say hello to your fake drunken son for me

RIP Rob

The question is whether you were there or not. You haven't shown any evidence that you were.

RIP Rob

The question is whether you were there or not. You haven't shown any evidence that you were.
    Evidence costs money. How much you got?

Don't worry. I won't raise the stakes when you try to call me.

RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

RIP Rob

RIP
    Thats what I thought. You are going to play games. But you sure don't like it when you get played, poser pro.

Prove it to everyone. Not just me. Right, redietz?

RIP
    Thats what I thought. You are going to play games. But you sure don't like it when you get played, poser pro.

WAwaaawaa......you can't even take a couple posts Mr10x ....lol

But you ride the Singer 9.5 for dozens of posts without proof. What a punk.

MaxPen's word is gold. I know you're not used to dealing with people like me having inserted yourself into hobo camps most of your life.....RIP

You can take it to the bank I was there. Maybe if I show you some Amazon prop cash you'll believe me.....lol

Just another pathetic old man punk.

Prove I wasn't there. Or dig deep into that bag on a stick and challenge me to prove it. Because punks like you aren't worthy. Even if you ask nicely.

Maybe someone respectable will ask for proof and you can get a free roll. But until then get lost punk.

Most respectable people would already believe me.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 05-31-2022 at 07:08 PM.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

LOL. Just saw the tagline. That's worthy of something. Some kind of Dave Chappelle award or something.

RIP

WAwaaawaa......you can't even take a couple posts Mr10x ....lol

But you ride the Singer 9.5 for dozens of posts without proof. What a punk.

MaxPen's word is gold. I know you're not used to dealing with people like me having inserted yourself into hobo camps most of your life.....RIP

You can take it to the bank I was there. Maybe if I show you some Amazon prop cash you'll believe me.....lol

Just another pathetic old man punk.

Prove I wasn't there. Or dig deep into that bag on a stick and challenge me to prove it. Because punks like you aren't worthy. Even if you ask nicely.

Maybe someone respectable will ask for proof and you can get a free roll. But until then get lost punk.

Most respectable people would already believe me.
    Ol' maxie. Got your feelings hurt again. All bent over and butthurt. Quit sniveling, maxie. And head on back to Brokeback Mountain. The Brokeback Boys will cheer you up with some dick up your ass.

Ol' maxie. Got your feelings hurt again. All bent over and butthurt. Quit sniveling, maxie. And head on back to Brokeback Mountain. The Brokeback Boys will cheer you up with some dick up your ass.
    That's odd?
    I thought you gave that movie a really good review?
    I know for sure you gave MILK a really good review.
    You said something like you lived in that area at that time of history and you were all for gay rights.
    I know because that was the day I stopped reading most of your posts.
    I never watched either movie and never will.

That's odd?
    I thought you gave that movie a really good review?
    I know for sure you gave MILK a really good review.
    You said something like you lived in that area at that time of history and you were all for gay rights.
    I know because that was the day I stopped reading most of your posts.
    I never watched either movie and never will.
    Even Monet has gotten into the act here of lying thru his teeth.

I did not give Brokeback Mountain a good review.

I did not give Milk a good review.

In the 70's Milk lived in the San Francisco neighborhood that we moved out of in 1965. It was a family neighborhood centered around Douglas Elementary School which I attended. We moved because all the gays were moving in. By the 70's they had taken control of the entire neighborhood and Douglas was renamed Harvey Milk Civil Rights Academy. I watched the movie to get the history of the neighborhood. There were screenshots of Castro Street looking almost like it did in the 60's. Among other things the Castro Theatre was still there.

Monet, you are getting just as bad as KJ when it comes to inventing facts. Are you trying to join up with the Brokeback Boys?

Thread Information