Page 47 of 132 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Why is he allowed to obviously slander?
    Retain your escrow attorney Nersesian to bring action...or Mr V.

See you in court, Crapgame.

Welcome to the club MaxPen. These guys have been slandering me almost daily for years.

Coach belly is correct in that there is nothing we can do about it, except stop posting. Mickey says that is the way Dan Druff wants things. And maybe it is, God knows many legit real players, AP's and not have been driven away from here. Some remain, but they are now more interested in trolling, making up lies and name calling than anything else.

I am hoping maybe this thread and this whole episode, the reneging, the involvement in a lie of Mr. Nersesian, the outlandish lying and trolling by Crimm and coach belly, might be enough for Druff to take some action to change things. We will see.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Druff to take some action to change things.
    Then he should first take action against you and the likes of you, who have repeatedly accused other members of crimes, while using only your imagination as the basis for the accusations.

That's bearing false witness...it's a sin and it is evil.

Get the fuck out, scumbag.

The bigger picture is that internet forums are not supposed to be some kind of fight club, like Singer, coach belly Maddog, Moses, and now mickey believe, where anything goes and you can attack anyone, whether the truth or not, with no boundaries or red lines. The next thing you know someone is taking it off forum, going after someone that said something unkind or untrue with gun in hand. Or maybe they take it out on innocent people, shooting up a grocery store, or movie theater, hospital, or God for bid an elementary school, just because people have completely lost any sense of what it means to be civil.

From my participation on forums, I have been robbed at gunpoint outside my condo building 11 years ago. I will take some responsibility for that, as I was young and naive. More recently I have had a guy from this very forum show up at the building I now live at, and only a couple months after he publicly threatened that. And of course, a guy that posted here for a short while, Wizard's boy, Madddawg, doxed me posting my name and full address, and I believe sent info to the database company. The reason I believe he contacted the database, is because that info was included with my entry a week later. I doubt they got it from the forum he posted it on. He sent it to them.

And I will tell you I was and still am pissed. THAT cost me big bucks. I have had to alter the way I play and earn a living for the last 6 months, for who knows how long. I thought about going after him with gun in hand, but came to my senses.

My point is this is not normal. And it is not all fun and games. We see that on the news every night, both local and national. People need to learn to be civil again. Not lie and slander just because you don't like someone.

Originally Posted by coach belly
    Retain your escrow attorney Nersesian to bring action...or Mr V.
    Sorry, I switched to "inactive" status with the bar; I am out of the game.

The only "court" I frequent these days is the ladder ball court in my back yard.
    What, Me Worry?

People need to learn to be civil again. Not lie and slander just because you don't like someone.
    I don't believe that you are capable of practicing what you preach above.

You have repeatedly slandered and lied about others who have disagreed with you.

You can't take that back, and I don't believe you can change.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Shit is pretty much just lying
    What do I have to lie about? You're the one who is full of shit.

Post the slot ticket time-stamped when you got there.

Put up or shut up, shit stain...get lost unless you can put up.
    The bigger picture is that internet forums are not supposed to be some kind of fight club, like Singer, coach belly Maddog, Moses, and now mickey believe, where anything goes and you can attack anyone, whether the truth or not, with no boundaries or red lines. The next thing you know someone is taking it off forum, going after someone that said something unkind or untrue with gun in hand. Or maybe they take it out on innocent people, shooting up a grocery store, or movie theater, hospital, or God for bid an elementary school, just because people have completely lost any sense of what it means to be civil.

From my participation on forums, I have been robbed at gunpoint outside my condo building 11 years ago. I will take some responsibility for that, as I was young and naive. More recently I have had a guy from this very forum show up at the building I now live at, and only a couple months after he publicly threatened that. And of course, a guy that posted here for a short while, Wizard's boy, Madddawg, doxed me posting my name and full address, and I believe sent info to the database company. The reason I believe he contacted the database, is because that info was included with my entry a week later. I doubt they got it from the forum he posted it on. He sent it to them.

And I will tell you I was and still am pissed. THAT cost me big bucks. I have had to alter the way I play and earn a living for the last 6 months, for who knows how long. I thought about going after him with gun in hand, but came to my senses.

My point is this is not normal. And it is not all fun and games. We see that on the news every night, both local and national. People need to learn to be civil again. Not lie and slander just because you don't like someone.
    I will just accept that these now 4 idiots made complete fools of themselves. I really have nothing left to explain and nothing has been left to interpretation. I am done. Unless someone wants to put some money where their mouth is.

One thing about Vegas is money talks and bullshit walks. This is a Vegas talk forum. Put up or shut up. Otherwise fuck off like the punk ass bitches you are. Bunch of cowards. It's so weird that they project their own weaknesses onto others. Deranged is the only explanation.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen
    One thing about Vegas is money talks and bullshit walks. This is a Vegas talk forum. Put up or shut up. Otherwise fuck off like the punk ass bitches you are. Bunch of cowards. It's so weird that they project their own weaknesses onto others. Deranged is the only explanation.
    No, there's another explanation.

Across social media unmoderated boards turn to shit just like this.

Why?

Because guys are aggressive and this is a release.

We don't hunt mastadons and fight cave lions any more so we turn on each other whenever possible.
    What, Me Worry?

I am done.
    Who...you and Screetch?

LOL...talk about weakness...how many times have you 2 been done now?

So go back to doing each other...who cares?

Go away, Crapgame, you and your game are busted.

[

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

Why?

We don't hunt mastadons and fight cave lions any more so we turn on each other whenever possible.

These guys are like monkeys in the zoo flinging their shit at nothing.

They can't even hunt down their own shadow. Much less confront it.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by Dan Druff
    I am very busy today but sometime in the coming days, I am going to go through this and sort everything out.
    Look, up in the sky. ^^^^^

It's a bird.

It's a plane.

It's ... Super Dan, coming soon to save us from ourselves.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Please show us your evidence the jackpot wasn't hit last week. Enquiring minds want to know.
    I don't have to show evidence that it wasn't hit last week. Singer did have to show evidence that it was. Initially he isn't required to. As I always say, no one is required to prove anything, although a claim of this magnitude really does call for it.

But when he made a substantial wager which involved him showing up and showing that evidence and then reneged on it by not being there at the agree time and even announcing 90 minutes prior that he would not be there, he more or less proved the whole damn this just another, yet even bigger Singer BS story.

And YOU defending him at this point is pathetic Crimm. You really have problems.
    The most pathetic person on every forum is you Kewlj. You continue to talk about nothing, complete failure in the AP world.
    All you do is date rich gay men that’s it. You don’t make money playing BJ. It’s a known fact you just jump from cock to cock sucking your bankroll out of the mushroom tips of closet gay men. That’s a fact

I will just accept that these now 4 idiots made complete fools of themselves. I really have nothing left to explain and nothing has been left to interpretation. I am done. Unless someone wants to put some money where their mouth is.

Listen the only deranged person on these boards is Kewlj . Look he actually wrote he was thinking about going after Mdawg with a gun lol. This guy is a lunatic and can’t handle the heat when he falsely accuses people of shit.

People need to learn to be civil again. Not lie and slander just because you don't like someone.
    I don't believe that you are capable of practicing what you preach above.

You have repeatedly slandered and lied about others who have disagreed with you.

You can't take that back, and I don't believe you can change.
    Exactly dude instantly accused me of trying trying to scam day one because I told him he needed to step up his game and quit talking about others.

Shit is pretty much just lying
    What do I have to lie about? You're the one who is full of shit.

Post the slot ticket time-stamped when you got there.

Put up or shut up, shit stain...get lost unless you can put up.
    It's real simple. I don't have that. Because I didn't think to do that. I thought about it about 10 minutes before I left. The photo I took of the Silverado Lounge sign when I got there is timed at 9:55 am. The pic of the bar is timed at 2:40

That is more proof than anyone has ever supplied in the history of this whole episode. My evidence would stand in court.

What evidence is there that Rob was even in Vegas? Zero

Now I am repeating myself. Fuck off again loser. You, the hobo, and the queen's reporter are backing a lame horse.

I'm not even making an extraordinary claim.

Maybe I will call Rob's daughter and see if we can get to the bottom of where he was. Would that satisfy you.idiots?
    Better yet, contact Kenda High at Caesar's. But then you are to chickenshit to do that.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Why are YOU allowed to slander.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-03-2022 at 02:10 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

[

Why?

These guys are like monkeys in the zoo flinging their shit at nothing.

They can't even hunt down their own shadow. Much less confront it.
    maxpen loves to write about himself.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This thread is a huge mess. I wish I had paid attention to this sooner.
    Yeah, you really should have.

Spare the rod and the child spoils the website.
    I think I already said that it's a sin Witteles allows this. It makes a mockery of the site, which seems to be half the purpose. Just like MDawg over at WoV. Except it's more egregious here with Todd being a professional.

And I'll add, Todd could have stepped in at any juncture and this whole thing would have deflated like a stuck zeppelin. Every time some asinine, stupid claim was made, Todd could have said something, evaluated some claim, acted as arbiter (at the least).

Every time Todd did nothing, he allowed things by his absence. By doing nothing at each point in time, he made it worse and worse.

So it turned into a story of 700K with Nersesian and utterly ridiculous claims. And some people defending the utterly ridiculous claims. Alan wanting to do an interview regarding a 1.6 million jackpot. LOL. Maybe interview Martians to hear what they have to say about the jackpot while we're at it.

The whole thing was a clown car because Todd didn't say something or do something early.
    It's a tight race to the finish line between you and the UNKOOL1, on who complains more about this forum. You're a very close second Comrade.

Thats what I thought. You are going to play games. But you sure don't like it when you get played, poser pro.

Prove it to everyone. Not just me. Right, redietz?
    WAwaaawaa......you can't even take a couple posts Mr10x ....lol

But you ride the Singer 9.5 for dozens of posts without proof. What a punk.

MaxPen's word is gold. I know you're not used to dealing with people like me having inserted yourself into hobo camps most of your life.....RIP

You can take it to the bank I was there. Maybe if I show you some Amazon prop cash you'll believe me.....lol

Just another pathetic old man punk.

Prove I wasn't there. Or dig deep into that bag on a stick and challenge me to prove it. Because punks like you aren't worthy. Even if you ask nicely.

Maybe someone respectable will ask for proof and you can get a free roll. But until then get lost punk.

Most respectable people would already believe me.
    Bitch, you are a liar and a fraud. You made the whole fucking thing up about seeing the pic months ago. You lost your credibility and you did it to yourself, scumbag. Losers like you always blow it in the end.

And we all know damn well that if you seen Singer at SP you would haul ass to keep from giving him money, which you probably didn't have anyway. You're phony, KJ is phony, reditz is phony. The Brokeback Boys.
    The other two Brokeback Boys get a pass from being named ?

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

WAwaaawaa......you can't even take a couple posts Mr10x ....lol

But you ride the Singer 9.5 for dozens of posts without proof. What a punk.

MaxPen's word is gold. I know you're not used to dealing with people like me having inserted yourself into hobo camps most of your life.....RIP

You can take it to the bank I was there. Maybe if I show you some Amazon prop cash you'll believe me.....lol

Just another pathetic old man punk.

Prove I wasn't there. Or dig deep into that bag on a stick and challenge me to prove it. Because punks like you aren't worthy. Even if you ask nicely.

Maybe someone respectable will ask for proof and you can get a free roll. But until then get lost punk.

Most respectable people would already believe me.
    Bitch, you are a liar and a fraud. You made the whole fucking thing up about seeing the pic months ago. You lost your credibility and you did it to yourself, scumbag. Losers like you always blow it in the end.

And we all know damn well that if you seen Singer at SP you would haul ass to keep from giving him money, which you probably didn't have anyway. You're phony, KJ is phony, reditz is phony. The Brokeback Boys.
    The other two Brokeback Boys get a pass from being named ?
    If Tewlj and ditz think maxiepad was prepared to deliver money to Singer at SP they are stupider than I thought.

Neither will acknowledge maxiepad lied about the pic. That speaks volumes. And neither will acknowledge maxiepad could easily angle shoot the show up at SP. They are frauds and hypocrites.

Thread Information