Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
Originally Posted by redietz
I seem to have missed those Newell pictures. I saw the ones of the Newell at the dealership, but not the ones with Rob's family. Does anybody know what threads those old Newell pics are in?
Aren't they in the thread where Rob proclaims himself emperor?

Wasn't the Newell shown in his coronation pics?
How about---the Newell was shown in the RV Trader for sale ad. You know, the ad where it's specifically illegal to put someone else's RV up for sale, and where the seller is required to provide proof of ownership for rigs that expensive prior to them posting the ad? Anybody home in there McFly?

I see max is now pouting that I cut him out of a big payday (for someone like him, anyway). I haven't checked, but there's a high probability he sent me another one of his kumbaya' PM's when he smells money and tries to be first in line for a shot at it. Pathetic. I almost feel like his daddy. Only kew humiliates himself more.

My last post until I find out if and where I can put my final hi-limit VP play into action. If I can and I lose, I'll say it. If I win I'll post a picture. If there's no way to do UX then maybe I'll play standard $25 five-play, or even $100 triple-play for my swan song. Whatever happens, afterwards all that you'll have is a treasure trove of fond Rob Singer memories to keep you company on your darkest of days.
That is false. I could list a Newell right now in that site if I pay the fee and I have never even owned so much as a tie behind camper as far as RVs go.

If someone complains about the ad and they investigate they could remove the ad without refund. That's about it. Wise up.