Page 58 of 132 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2634

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Whenever I bowled I just throw the ball straight. I always wondered why you need special shoes. You are right about bowling people being nice to be around. At least that was my experience. I haven't bowled in at least 20 years. Maybe I should check it out.
    Bowling was a great way for you to meet other gays.
    Good one Mick. It would be even funnier if you weren’t known for going around the Montana bowling alley’s asking guys if you can polish their balls.
    So which one of you two lovers is the bitch, maxiepad or you?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Now that maxiepad's buddy, reditz the narc, has informed Bob Dancer about the 1.5 million dollar jackpot claim the ditz is looking forward to all the publicity it will garner when the jackpot is scrutinized on GWAE.

Just one problem ditz. Dancer is not going to say a word about it. Do you know how I know?

Dancer has always ignored Rob. In the past 20 years Rob has said more negative things about Dancer than any other person. He doesn't respond to Rob. Unlike maxiepad, tewlj and the ditz he just doesn't care.

Dancer was informed of Rob and the double up bug. His response? Total silence. Dancer has never made a mention of Singer on GWAE. My guess is he never will.

You won't see any of the heavyweights in the gambling world come out of the woodwork on this story. They just don't care.

In reality, there are only 3 people that care whether Singer is truthful or not. No one else loses any sleep over it. Three people that have their lives wrapped around Rob Singer. That live and die with everything Rob Singer says and does.

Is Singer lying? Who gives a fuck?
    Is Singer telling the truth? Who gives a fuck?

People have their lives to live. They don't care if Singer is lying or not.

But the lives of 3 people revolve around whether Singer is truthful or not. They are obsessed with Rob Singer. To the point that it is mentally unhealthy.

Maxiepad, Tewlj, and the Ditz. The Brokeback Boys.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

But the lives of 3 people revolve around whether Singer is truthful or not. They are obsessed with Rob Singer. To the point that it is mentally unhealthy.
    You've made dozens of posts in this thread. You might want to see if they have room for a 4th.

I'm guessing theywontpayontuesday and mcap got ousted from the Brokeback Boys Club ?

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    You've made dozens of posts in this thread. You might want to see if they have room for a 4th.
    But I don't give a rats ass whether Singer is lying or telling the truth. Those guys live and die by what Singer says. They cry themselves to sleep every night.

My gig is to harass the Brokeback Boys like they have harassed me for two years. Payback is a bitch.

maxiepunk gratuitously goes off on anyone. This guy don't have one fucking friend on the planet except the other two brokeback boys who only care about him because he's anti Singer.

Did you see maxiepunk go off on recent arrivals, uknowme and seedvalue? Go back thru his archives and you will see he's gone off on a lot of people that don't deserve it. This guy hates his own shadow. He's despicable when it comes to Alan Mendelson.

He wants to call me a narc but give his anti Singer buttbuddy Tewlj a pass for crying to Druff several times a month to get someone removed from this forum.

And Ditz the Narc. Mr. Washed out of Journalism because he can't report on the other side of a story. First year journalism majors learn that shit. The asshole narcs on Singer to the Nevada Attorney General then turns around and levels a death threat at me. He better not ever approach me.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-05-2022 at 05:12 AM.

Mickeycrimm, you are the biggest hypocrite I have ever encountered. For 15 years, you did nothing but call out Singer's lies and BS claim and in a manner that few people had seen before.

And now because you have made a deal with Singer to lie and no longer be honest, you say "who cares?"

Well YOU don't get to decide that. Some of us still care about a BS scammer, lying to everyone.

You don't get to decide that no one should care because you made a deal with the devil (so to speak).

Crimm, For 15 years you screamed that Singer was a lying peice of shit, misleading everyone and never to be trusted.

Now you say "who cares?" Which is it?

Where YOU lying to everyone for 15 years or are you lying to everyone now?

Mickeycrimm, for 15 years you called bullshit on Singers claims. Back then it was 10 years of winning, I don't know a couple million dollars playing a progression system, with "special" less optimal plays, and I guess machines teleporting whether they were hot or cold. You were right to call that out as BS, because it was BS.

When there was no one left that believed his crap, Singer needed to escalate his claims, as these narcissistic scammers and bullshitters always do. So, he stole a claim that had been in the news, the double up bug. But he needed someone, someone more than Alan to enable him on this claim. He needed a respected AP to vouch for him. He recruited both you and Axelwolf. Maybe you don't realize it, but he did. He recruited and used you, just as he had always used Alan.

And when there was no one left that believed that claim, he now has escalated yet again, with this newest phony 1.6 million dollar jackpot claim.

You were right to call out this BS from this narcistic scammer all these years. And now you allow him to use you as part of his BS narcistic need for attention.

You just don't get to tell everyone that they shouldn't care when you did for 15 years. Some of us still care about the truth.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Mickeycrimm, for 15 years you called bullshit on Singers claims. Back then it was 10 years of winning, I don't know a couple million dollars playing a progression system, with "special" less optimal plays, and I guess machines teleporting whether they were hot or cold. You were right to call that out as BS, because it was BS.

When there was no one left that believed his crap, Singer needed to escalate his claims, as these narcissistic scammers and bullshitters always do. So, he stole a claim that had been in the news, the double up bug. But he needed someone, someone more than Alan to enable him on this claim. He needed a respected AP to vouch for him. He recruited both you and Axelwolf. Maybe you don't realize it, but he did. He recruited and used you, just as he had always used Alan.

And when there was no one left that believed that claim, he now has escalated yet again, with this newest phony 1.6 million dollar jackpot claim.

You were right to call out this BS from this narcistic scammer all these years. And now you allow him to use you as part of his BS narcistic need for attention.

You just don't get to tell everyone that they shouldn't care when you did for 15 years. Some of us still care about the truth.

Personally, I care about belly laughs and performance art. Rob.Singer is performance art. Anybody who has NO REASON to disbelieve him furnishes belly laughs.

I guess it's starting to filter into some folks' consciousness that maybe, just maybe, they may have a reason or two to NOT believe the jackpot was real and hit by Rob.Singer. As opposed to, say, previously stating that they had NO REASON to disbelieve Rob.Singer.

LOL. NO REASON to disbelieve Rob.Singer was quite a stance. After the Newell. After Jerry Logan. After the real estate girl. After taxes allegedly heading to Alan Mendelson. I mean, really? NO REASON to disbelieve a 1.5 million jackpot? Think about that phrase. NO REASON to disbelieve.

KewlJ, man, no reason to get kerfluffled trying to debate somebody who had NO REASON to disbelieve Rob.Singer regarding a 1.5 million jackpot. It's funny, man. A cautionary tale for those who have two eyes and some functioning neurons.

And now, hmmmm, maybe it's time to back off the claim of having NO REASON to disbelieve the jackpot. It's hilarious. The jackpot will soon be in the historical archive with Rob.Singer's tax returns enroute, Jerry Logan, the Newell, fixed machines in a storage shed, three math geniuses on a plane, and the real estate gal.

Remind you of anybody?

Now we got people posting too much shit who quote people posting too much shit. And the "hot sucker" crowd off bowling. Ha.

--->

Knight of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle.

Last Night the Moon Came Dropping Its Clothes in the Street.

The Golden Ticket: P, NP, and the Search for the Impossible.

What he knows throws the blows when he goes to the fight.

https://anagram-solver.net/Now%20we%....?partial=true
    Last edited by Garnabby; 06-05-2022 at 08:27 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Oh, I missed a couple, from above.

List of The Honor Student at Magic High School episodes.
    The Primordial Emotions: The Dawning of Consciousness.
    The time the white heron flaps its wings (Naruto episode).
    The Book of Unconformities: Speculations on Lost Time.

Now tell me that the anagrams with gematria don't work. Ha.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Haven`t posted here in quite some time but still periodically check in to read. I must say this has been by far the most entertaining thread I`ve ever read here. Some great laughs all around. First off, anyone that believes Rob actually hit this without taking at least 50 selfies around that machine with those moth eaten, mustard stained shirts he wears is a total baboon. Second, almost equally amusing is 2 guys (Mickey and Alan) that have had their toothless hag mothers (Rob`s words, not mine) wives and families talked about, been called hobo`s, degenerate slugs and countless other things have their mouths so tightly wrapped around Rob`s crank. lol

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." --- Jonathan Swift

The above is how I believe Rob views the situation.

He's wrong, of course.

Alright you apes, get back to hurling feces...
    What, Me Worry?

How scientists taught monkeys the concept of money. Not long after, the first prostitute monkey appeared.

You may have thought things like currency or money are concepts known solely by man - something which differentiates humans from animals. Some might have a sense of ownership, besides of course territory, but trading and the likes haven't been observed in any other species besides homo sapiens. An economist/psychologist duo from Yale back in 2005, however, managed to train seven capuchin monkeys how to use money, and I'm pretty sure from here on some of you might be able to guess what happened from there on.

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Now we got people posting too much shit who quote people posting too much shit. And the "hot sucker" crowd off bowling. Ha.
    Yeah well, I wanted to go Curling but not an option in Vegas.
    And they ruined my favorite Bocce Ball Court 15 some odd years ago.
    I wasn't good enough to play with these Curlers over at the Orleans Arena where the Wranglers used to play...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

From Barnum and Bailey to Bocce Ball on Ice...

Originally Posted by monet
    Yeah well, I wanted to go Curling but not an option in Vegas. And they ruined my favorite Bocce Ball Court 15 some odd years ago.
    I gotta tell ya, I have been playing a backyard game called Ladder Ball, aka Ladder Golf, aka Blongo Ball for about ten years and I really enjoy it.

Great game to play with a buddy, and to get a buzz on while playing.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I gotta tell ya, I have been playing a backyard game called Ladder Ball, aka Ladder Golf, aka Blongo Ball for about ten years and I really enjoy it.

Great game to play with a buddy, and to get a buzz on while playing.
    I have no friends.
    Nobody in my family wants or is able to play games anymore.
    It won't be long till I'm an invalent myself.
    Hmmm see I learned something using google.
    Turns out I have been pronouncing this word wrong all along.
    In-vuh-lid not in-vuh-lint.
    Ok spelled invalid.
    Interesting to me.
    I do not prefer the in-vuh-leed pronunciation
    My slant eyed gook wife does not want to do anything but work, eat, sleep and watch that Fucking Gook TV called TV Buddy.
    She is so wrapped up in Hong Kong Soap Operas that have no end.
    I'm a little worried about her but you know, we all need a hobby.
    But all that damn Ching Chang Chong noise is bothersome.
    Last edited by monet; 06-05-2022 at 02:00 PM.

Mickeycrimm, you are the biggest hypocrite I have ever encountered. For 15 years, you did nothing but call out Singer's lies and BS claim and in a manner that few people had seen before.

And now because you have made a deal with Singer to lie and no longer be honest, you say "who cares?"

Well YOU don't get to decide that. Some of us still care about a BS scammer, lying to everyone.

You don't get to decide that no one should care because you made a deal with the devil (so to speak).
    Blah, Blah, Blah.

Crimm, For 15 years you screamed that Singer was a lying peice of shit, misleading everyone and never to be trusted.

Now you say "who cares?" Which is it?

Where YOU lying to everyone for 15 years or are you lying to everyone now?
    Blah, blah, blah.

Thread Information