Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
Great points. Ivey's (and his accomplice's) edge sorting move was fair and square in my book - I would classify him as an advantage player and not a cheat nor a liar. We were told we should not always be trolling one another and move on to more fruitful discussions (I'm paraphrasing here). But then, when Seed Value requested that we get the ball rolling with some real world advantage play discussion, starting it off with his interesting ghost card play (followed by me mentioning a dangerous move, the LP, that someone showed me), it was then decided that we should not be discussing real world topics.

P.S. With regard to cheaters cheating cheaters, you'll recall from one of our previous discussions that this is so common that the Aussies even have a name for someone that robs robbers - a Standover Man.

P.P.S. I'm glad next-hand UX multipliers aren't considered to have value with regard to the law.

Edit:Your Hot Sucker thread and the many times Mickey has provided extremely useful AP info were previous examples of outstanding discussions - I didn't mean to imply that this was first time such discussions have occurred.
Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater...