Page 107 of 132 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2634

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm
    Do you know how a real man can tell when a woman is having an orgasm?

A real man don't care....

__________________________________________________ ____

Q: How do you know when a Jewish-American princess is having an orgasm?

A: She stops doing her nails.
    What, Me Worry?

The mountain states have been in a draught for years. Of course it has been blamed on climate change. Now we get the Yellowstone River flood and IT'S being blamed on climate change. We actually welcome the rain. Just not the flood.

I get the Montana weather alerts on my phone. I think it was June 12th the storm hit. 4 to 8 inches of snow in the passes and 20 inches up in the mountains. Rain at lower elevations.

ON another note, while the US is eliminating carbon the Chinese aren't. They produce over 4 billion tons of coal a year and consumption is increasing 7% a year. They buy another 4 billion tons from the Ruskies. They plan to build 170 more coal fired plants in the next ten years. Last year they went through rolling blackouts because of a coal shortage.

Everything we do is being negated by the Chinese. They say they will start working on going carbon neutral in the year 2060. But you know how those Chi-Comms lie.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Does anyone have any ideas on how we can get volcanoes and forest fires to go carbon neutral?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I don't care that maxie, KJ, redietz and the Stoner have gay sex with each other.
    LOL

So, now I'm one of the notorious "Brokeback Boys," eh?

Cool.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The mountain states have been in a draught for years. Of course it has been blamed on climate change. Now we get the Yellowstone River flood and IT'S being blamed on climate change. We actually welcome the rain. Just not the flood.

I get the Montana weather alerts on my phone. I think it was June 12th the storm hit. 4 to 8 inches of snow in the passes and 20 inches up in the mountains. Rain at lower elevations.

ON another note, while the US is eliminating carbon the Chinese aren't. They produce over 4 billion tons of coal a year and consumption is increasing 7% a year. They buy another 4 billion tons from the Ruskies. They plan to build 170 more coal fired plants in the next ten years. Last year they went through rolling blackouts because of a coal shortage.

Everything we do is being negated by the Chinese. They say they will start working on going carbon neutral in the year 2060. But you know how those Chi-Comms lie.
    Well it isn't just the mountain states that have been in a drought for years. Maybe these aren't even droughts anymore?

I am no fan of the Chinese but they have more of a chance of making progress just because of their top-down dictatorship type government.

BTW, China has said they'll be carbon-neutral by 2060. That is not when they claim they'll start.

The best part is the conspiracy that deniers claim (liberal this-that yadda yadda) is a bit crazy. They're basically suggesting some Illuminati type shit that transcends both the Chinese and Western countries in this crazy global conspiracy. huh? whaaa?

The fact of the matter is that all that oil/gas took many many millions of years to be created and we're releasing it over the course of 1-200 years, but yea, clever bringing up forest fires which are going to get progressively worse until those eco-systems die off/trees are gone. It is more the cause and not a symptom, right?

BTW, if trees burned naturally it'd be carbon neutral affair as they would recapture the CO2 as the trees etc grew back. That won't happen when their environment is inhabitable to their species.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 06-17-2022 at 06:54 PM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Well it isn't just Montana that has been in a drought for years. Maybe those aren't even droughts anymore?

I am no fan of the Chinese but they have more of a chance of making progress just because of their top-down dictatorship type government.

BTW, China has said they'll be carbon-neutral by 2060. That is not when they claim they'll start.

Flawed logic on the top down dictatorship approach

Odds are The United States will most likely have a technological breakthrough that will accelerate our ability to deal with climate change. Creativity and technology advances are not something that flourishes under a top down dictatorship. This is the reason china spends to much time, and money stealing technology from us.

Now if your talking about after they steal it from us how fast they can implement a process yes they win.

However their agenda is world domination. The 100 year war .. so if fighting climate change serves them well in this regard they will move forward.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I don't care that maxie, KJ, redietz and the Stoner have gay sex with each other.
    LOL

Cool.
    Did I miss the induction ceremony?

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

Well it isn't just Montana that has been in a drought for years. Maybe those aren't even droughts anymore?

Odds are The United States will most likely have a technological breakthrough that will accelerate our ability to deal with climate change. Creativity and technology advances are not something that flourishes under a top down dictatorship. This is the reason china spends to much time, and money stealing technology from us.

Now if your talking about after they steal it from us how fast they can implement a process yes they win.

However their agenda is world domination. The 100 year war .. so if fighting climate change serves them well in this regard they will move forward.
    Science and innovation are not like most people's view of God.

It has definite limits. This is why we haven't cured cancer and computers stopped becoming exponentially faster. (Moore's Law)

People are just very selfish and such. They don't really care _that_ much about their kids. The oil industry sown much doubt into people. whatever

There really is no solution. Our whole society is based on this concept of "growth". It really doesn't matter what we do. I'm not exactly for top-down control, but I understand what people will do in absence of such. (It isn't all positive)

The reason's China etc steal technology from us is that we had quite the headstart and secondly we have a lot of the brightest immigrating just because the standard of living and opportunities are that much better. Both of these don't seem like they will continue to the extent they do but that is a whole other subject. China plays a long-game, we don't. Another advantage of top-down approach.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

My view on this has changed. When I was younger, I was very much into trying to proselyze to people. All it does is make you unpopular. Few appreciate it.

Then I sorta stopped talking about it and just tried to be a reasonably low footprint type person. I don't want to be Al Gore. You can't complain and be as much of the problem as anyone.

My current view is that ultimately it is going to happen sooner than later, regardless. It is just a matter of how much suffering we have getting there. America will be ok for longer than a lot of these poorer countries who rely on imported food etc.

I'm curious how many people are aware of this? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_h...and%20Pakistan.

For-profit news, whether fake or not has no interest in covering this stuff. People just don't want to read about it.

Head in the sand.... stick that ass up in the air cuz yer about to be fucked.

LOL

Cool.
    I think that is a reference to Keystone. But you can easily be inducted by the hobo if you simply reference his obvious fondness for the Singer 9.5.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

This is great. Most women do not like gambling. When it comes to +EV gambling they are usually really not into it. Even some fairly intelligent women don’t get it. They are similar to Christopher Mitchell In thinking betting black/red in roulette is a 50/50 bet. They don’t understand how much damage those 2 little green spots can do.

Congrats on finding Someone that enjoys what you do, and is good at it!

She hung out with Mike Lee back in the '90s. She knew and interacted with a lot of semi-famous folks. Back when the first Mike and Mike show went live at the Stardust, they asked her to be on the show, and she didn't want to do it.

She won a house in the Palace Station contest way back when. So yes, she has street cred.
    Intesting, so did Fank B, launching his AP career back in the '90s. He used to be one of my partners on slots, VP, or whatever came up into the early 2000s, certainly, you must know who he is since he is big into sports.

P.s. What is a sports cartel, A term I haven't heard when relating to AP?

Just pooled money with a handicapper or handicappers in charge of where the money goes on what, with someone executing the bets for the group so the betting is elegant and timed properly in search of optimal lines. Kind of the opposite of a doofus using a parlay calculator (had to get that in there).

I don't know a Fank B, but then I'm pretty much the definition of an isolationist. When in Las Vegas, my socializing rule was simple -- no socializing. It was a security requirement, I felt, and I'm not big on extraversion anyway.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    LOL

Cool.
    I think that is a reference to Keystone. But you can easily be inducted by the hobo if you simply reference his obvious fondness for the Singer 9.5.

Okay, I am shocked by this -- I didn't know any this stuff. I was wondering why mickey uses so much homo-erotic language. I got to thinking about it, and I really had no clue. So what the hell...I googled it.

Wow and Yowza and Holy Hell.

https://www.courant.com/news/connect...688-story.html

So the word "gay" as meaning "homosexual" originated in American hobo culture. That seemed creepy, but I guess when you think about it...not many hobo women, so I guess I should have expected it.

Anyway, hobos starting calling greenhorns, their version of cabin boys, "gaycats" in the 1930s. And that directly led to the American word "gay" as meaning homosexual. According to the article, one element of hobo life is "mentoring," and that took many forms.

I guess I'm understanding the odd homo-erotic language now. Who knew? I sure didn't. It's a little creepy, finding out that hobos are kind of like Boy Scout leaders in their spare time, and they have a lot of spare time.

This is one of those things that should have really been obvious. I just never put two and two together.

LOL

Cool.

Okay, I am shocked by this -- I didn't know any this stuff. I was wondering why mickey uses so much homo-erotic language. I got to thinking about it, and I really had no clue. So what the hell...I googled it.

So the word "gay" as meaning "homosexual" originated in American hobo culture. That seemed creepy, but I guess when you think about it...not many hobo women, so I guess I should have expected it.

Anyway, hobos starting calling greenhorns, their version of cabin boys, "gaycats" in the 1930s. And that directly led to the American word "gay" as meaning homosexual. According to the article, one element of hobo life is "mentoring," and that took many forms.

I guess I'm understanding the odd homo-erotic language now. Who knew? I sure didn't. It's a little creepy, finding out that hobos are kind of like Boy Scout leaders in their spare time, and they have a lot of spare time.

This is one of those things that should have really been obvious. I just never put two and two together.

Now you know.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

It has definite limits. This is why we haven't cured cancer and computers stopped becoming exponentially faster. (Moore's Law)

People are just very selfish and such. They don't really care _that_ much about their kids. The oil industry sown much doubt into people. whatever

There really is no solution. Our whole society is based on this concept of "growth". It really doesn't matter what we do. I'm not exactly for top-down control, but I understand what people will do in absence of such. (It isn't all positive)

The reason's China etc steal technology from us is that we had quite the headstart and secondly we have a lot of the brightest immigrating just because the standard of living and opportunities are that much better. Both of these don't seem like they will continue to the extent they do but that is a whole other subject. China plays a long-game, we don't. Another advantage of top-down approach.
    Right because no one is trying to come into US. They are all jumping over the Great Wall to get inside china.

Absurd how people like you have been indoctrinated. Sad really

Right because no one is trying to come into US. They are all jumping over the Great Wall to get inside china.

Absurd how people like you have been indoctrinated. Sad really
    What is sad is your reading comprehension.

btw I get my writing is lacking but shit it isn't that bad.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

She hung out with Mike Lee back in the '90s. She knew and interacted with a lot of semi-famous folks. Back when the first Mike and Mike show went live at the Stardust, they asked her to be on the show, and she didn't want to do it.

She won a house in the Palace Station contest way back when. So yes, she has street cred.
    Intesting, so did Fank B, launching his AP career back in the '90s. He used to be one of my partners on slots, VP, or whatever came up into the early 2000s, certainly, you must know who he is since he is big into sports.

P.s. What is a sports cartel, A term I haven't heard when relating to AP?

Just pooled money with a handicapper or handicappers in charge of where the money goes on what, with someone executing the bets for the group so the betting is elegant and timed properly in search of optimal lines. Kind of the opposite of a doofus using a parlay calculator (had to get that in there).

I don't know a Fank B, but then I'm pretty much the definition of an isolationist. When in Las Vegas, my socializing rule was simple -- no socializing. It was a security requirement, I felt, and I'm not big on extraversion anyway.
    He has been on GWAE and whatnot, most serious pro bettors would know who he is.

LOL

Cool.
    Somewhat self conscience aren’t you? The stoner is keystoner.

LOL

Cool.
    Ol’ Maxie can’t get Singer’s 9.5 out of his head.

LOL

Cool.

They don’t call you a weirdo for nothing.

Well it isn't just the mountain states that have been in a drought for years. Maybe these aren't even droughts anymore?

The best part is the conspiracy that deniers claim (liberal this-that yadda yadda) is a bit crazy. They're basically suggesting some Illuminati type shit that transcends both the Chinese and Western countries in this crazy global conspiracy. huh? whaaa?

The fact of the matter is that all that oil/gas took many many millions of years to be created and we're releasing it over the course of 1-200 years, but yea, clever bringing up forest fires which are going to get progressively worse until those eco-systems die off/trees are gone. It is more the cause and not a symptom, right?

BTW, if trees burned naturally it'd be carbon neutral affair as they would recapture the CO2 as the trees etc grew back. That won't happen when their environment is inhabitable to their species.
    If all the tree’s disappear there will be no oxygen. Trees absorb carbon and emit oxygen as a waste product.

Do you know why the climate changers don’t advocate a worldwide effort to plant millions of trees that will soak up carbon?

Because there is no money to be made doing it….

Thread Information