Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Your weirdness is beyond redietz, kewl, and garnabby combined.
    There are many opposing, definitions of the word, weird, but, also a separate one to do with witchcraft, magic or the supernatural, and, soothsayer, or prognosticator, a person who predicts the future by magical, intuitive, or more-rational means.

In any event (because I'm getting back to work), I hadn't posted for days until today, this time, over at GF's, to do with one of Red's more-intense replies to MDawg, who was questioning the recent value of any of them.

I replied that,

Red still has the psychic thing going on. Let's look at the only three paragraphs [of six] in his above post that are short enough to fit into the anagram solver. Each turned out to be about sports [as in Red's, Integrity Sports].

WizardOfVegas Forum is Dying
    Red mentioned KJ, and MDawg, in the above post, which I quoted. Hours later, you mentioned the three of us in the same sentence, but, not MDawg. Interestingly, MDawg mentioned you by way of quote, not once, but twice, directly above as well as directly below my reply, with my reply sandwiched in between.

In this sense, I guess, you have become MDawg's counterpart over at VCT. But, what could this mean anagrammatically? How about GMWDA, for https://anagram-solver.net/detail/mdawg?detail=GMWDA , which is more about dealing with shit than spreading it.

It's great how every thing comes together as everything. Almost like magic.

Garnabby
    Gold

763 -----> 763 = (764 - 0^0) ---> 109*7 ---> 1[3^2]7 ---> 137/197.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 06-22-2022 at 05:11 PM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Thread Information