Page 115 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2634

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    It's a battle for first, who has more people on ignore between Mickey and JB. Both sit somewhere around a half dozen.
    Ozzy, am I still in the lead for this year's MBP (Most Boring Poster) award here at VCT or have I been edged out ?

Thanks, TP.
    That title is solely given to you're buddy Yung. He's by far the MBP AND biggest fuck up AND weirdo( sorry Comrade
    Thanks, there, Ozzy boy! Ha.

But keep in mind, "The first will be last and the last will be first." Mathew 20:16, and, so, in math., it goes to 216 = 6*6*6 ---> 666.

The first will be last and the last will be first.
    ---> The essential Bill withers.

https://anagram-solver.net/The%20fir....?partial=true

Get it? Essential means foremost, whereas, withered, means on the end.

Name:  220px-Bill_Withers_-_The_Essential_Bill_Withers.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  11.7 KB

Actually, the following anagram answers to the same puzzle turn out in similar contradictory fashion.

The essential Bill withers
    The Rain Falls Where It Will
    The Ties That Bind (Star Wars)
    This Sweet and Bitter Earth
    All's Swell That Ends Swell!
    All That Is Bitter Is Sweet
    Bless Their Little Hearts
    Little Satan (Israel title)

I don't know, maybe use the upside-down sqrt function to turn the 666 into 333. Maybe, God is the upside-down root of all evil.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 06-23-2022 at 03:42 PM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue
    It was fun having these douchebags girlfriends suck my dick. I made sure to go after all the douchebag rich kids girls.
    My first "conquest" in my college freshman year was a co-ed who had been dating a guy I casually knew.

Her pillow talk was revelatory.

She said she really liked him; he was rich and drove a really sharp Jaguar XKE, but she said he had a tiny cock and she needed to be "shagged right and proper on occasion."

I was, of course, "up" for the occasion.

Wicked world.
    Obviously the only place that ever happened was in your beta dreams, soyboy.
    Ironically the best steroids on the market come from soy. The ones not detected by standard testing. Most of the NFL is using this now from my understanding.

The only thing I have found that unifies extreme left and right wing women is my cock. So there’s that

We should have a meet up for VCT members.

I can organize it we can call it the

Summer swing

There we can confirm my length and girth.

But like I said before most women just want stamina. So if you guys can go 30 min or so I think you will find great success at swing events.

Great hobby

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

I agree with some of this. 2 party fucks up everything as does the electoral college where these largely irrelevant hick states are seriously over-represented. This dilutes *my* vote because i live in a populous state.

We need multiple parties and let them work together.

Owned property != skin in the game. I have to disagree with that. You don't even truly OWN property where I live. You basically lease it out from the government via property taxes which you purchase the right to do.

There are many ways we all have skin in the game. Paying taxes is far more of having skin in the game than owning some piece of land somewhere.
    I grew up in a hick state. Raised by a single mom, first to attend college. Reading your condescending post makes me laugh. I met plenty of betas like you who were semi smart in baker house. It was fun having these douchebags girlfriends suck my dick. I made sure to go after all the douchebag rich kids girls. School was easy they couldn’t complete there either. These betas hated America back then to I blame Low esteem. The system never worked for them as a teen. Not getting laid no friends makes people hate the American way. These Rejects can’t understand how incredible our country is. I say ship them off to a country of their choice, and replace them with someone who wants to be here .
    Your weirdness is beyond redietz, kewl, and garnabby combined. I've never known someone who most would consider alpha talk so much using this terminology. Lol. Ranking everyone as alpha/beta. lol. who does that?? I've also never known anyone with a big dick talk about it so much. (I have 10 3/8 inches for example but I don't think I've ever mentioned it.) But sure buddy whatever you say

BUT ONE THING FOR CERTAIN IS DUMBASSES LIKE YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE MORE VOTING POWER THAN ME.

Hick or not IDGAF. It is clear why people like you should not be able to gum up legisistation with your small cocked low IQ bullshit.
    We can bet on my IQ vs yours name the terms of the bet and the amount your willing to lose. Meeting needs to be somewhere in Cincinnati Ohio area since I’m going there for the next three months. I will pay for our transportation cost.

We can also bet on the size of my cock vs yours. I’m completely ok standing naked in front of you for this bet. Again name the terms and the amount of money your willing to bet.

After this experience your mind will be free from prejudgment.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Dude, you are hopeless. You were a nice guy when I met you in person. But I'm afraid I'm going to have to put you on ignore here. I don't have time to read martian bullshit.
    It's a battle for first, who has more people on ignore between Mickey and JB. Both sit somewhere around a half dozen.
    Mickey is an interesting character. Mickey will be Mickey and AIQ will be AIQ. I'm not even particularly a liberal - you'd think we'd get along but our views on what is fucked up around us are pretty much totally at odds.
    I’m conservative I’m pro choice, own a model X, and have had black women suck my dick.

There’s literally nothing wrong with the United States if you have high self esteem, and confidence.

It’s only depressed low self esteem beta boys and girls who have the problems

I grew up in a hick state. Raised by a single mom, first to attend college. Reading your condescending post makes me laugh. I met plenty of betas like you who were semi smart in baker house. It was fun having these douchebags girlfriends suck my dick. I made sure to go after all the douchebag rich kids girls. School was easy they couldn’t complete there either. These betas hated America back then to I blame Low esteem. The system never worked for them as a teen. Not getting laid no friends makes people hate the American way. These Rejects can’t understand how incredible our country is. I say ship them off to a country of their choice, and replace them with someone who wants to be here .
    Your weirdness is beyond redietz, kewl, and garnabby combined. I've never known someone who most would consider alpha talk so much using this terminology. Lol. Ranking everyone as alpha/beta. lol. who does that?? I've also never known anyone with a big dick talk about it so much. (I have 10 3/8 inches for example but I don't think I've ever mentioned it.) But sure buddy whatever you say

BUT ONE THING FOR CERTAIN IS DUMBASSES LIKE YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE MORE VOTING POWER THAN ME.

Hick or not IDGAF. It is clear why people like you should not be able to gum up legisistation with your small cocked low IQ bullshit.
    We can bet on my IQ vs yours name the terms of the bet and the amount your willing to lose. Meeting needs to be somewhere in Cincinnati Ohio area since I’m going there for the next three months. I will pay for our transportation cost.

We can also bet on the size of my cock vs yours. I’m completely ok standing naked in front of you for this bet. Again name the terms and the amount of money your willing to bet.

You are total nutso and I'd never meet you anywhere. Congrats for not going crazy in envy. I also don't care to get naked with you. LMAO. Bet or no bet, freak. Call it what you wish, Rob Singer.

All truth no bullshit I've never met an actual alpha type person who goes around labeling people alpha/beta. Just NEVER EVER happens for reasons which should be obvious to most on here.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    It is unfortunate this is how you respond to someone who simply disagrees with some of your political beliefs. I was going to get into how I also don't believe how the pipelines have had much effect on this nor has canceling the drilling. Inflation is a lagging thing and it should be fairly clear if you think about it that drilling would not all happen within one year. I could show you some articles which seem credible and add up the various factors. But is is clear to me you don't want to hear it. I stand behind everything I say and always like to be shown something new. whatevers.
    After a few years of trolling the forum NOW you want to have serious discussion and debates.
    Nice excuse again but almost all of my political debates have been serious. Lots of echo chamber lovers around here and they rarely like to hear what i have to say. It doesn't matter whether leftwing or rightwing. I have been antagonistic in the past and was taking on all comers but meh Trump is no longer President.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

You are total nutso and I'd never meet you anywhere. Congrats for not going crazy in envy. I also don't care to get naked with you. LMAO. Bet or no bet, freak. Call it what you wish, Rob Singer.

All truth no bullshit I've never met an actual alpha type person who goes around labeling people alpha/beta. Just NEVER EVER happens for reasons which should be obvious to most on here.
    Right as always betas like you are afraid. I will be in the Cincinnati Ohio area July to the end of August possibly September. I have a few hundred thousand of free play to pickup.

My girl and I will be frequenting clubsinday on our down time. We have met some great couples here over the years. You can join at clubsinday . Com

The bet is open for you buddy. Name the terms and amount you wish to take from
    Me with your superior intelligence. You can opt out of the cock bet. Just bring that big brain of yours

Right as always betas like you are afraid. I will be in the Cincinnati Ohio area July to the end of August possibly September. I have a few hundred thousand of free play to pickup.

My girl and I will be frequenting clubsinday on our down time. We have met some great couples here over the years. You can join at clubsinday . Com

Me with your superior intelligence. You can opt out of the cock bet. Just bring that big brain of yours
    You are in a close contest with Garnabby. No, I'm not going to swing with you or whatever it is called. Doesn't matter who has the bigger dick. You are one weird ass dude. I can't even .................

I'm sure everyone believes your nonsense.

Probably the Best Movie Ever Made...

Now here is my pops in the late 70s and early 80s.
    Tell me he didn't have a little Chuck Norris going on!?
    Only he actually lived the Real Life Mission in Action.
    He doesn't look it in these pictures but that Fucker was Mean lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You are in a close contest with Garnabby. No, I'm not going to swing with you or whatever it is called. Doesn't matter who has the bigger dick. You are one weird ass dude. I can't even .................

The bet is on my IQ vs yours bud. Name the terms I will escrow the money with Todd. I will send first if there is a penalty if you back out. Again easy money for you lefty

Ozzy, am I still in the lead for this year's MBP (Most Boring Poster) award here at VCT or have I been edged out ?

Thanks, TP.
    That title is solely given to you're buddy Yung. He's by far the MBP AND biggest fuck up AND weirdo( sorry Comrade
    Ok thanks Ozzy.

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    I don't know what it is going on with old, Tablepooey,
    Nothing is going on dipshit; it was an attempt at humor and I appreciate Ozzy's input as always.

The bet is on my IQ vs yours bud. Name the terms I will escrow the money with Todd. I will send first if there is a penalty if you back out. Again easy money for you lefty
    As a bonus after you lose the IQ bet I will let you ride with me for a week of my pickups in that area. So you can confirm the nonsense lol

Probably the Best Movie Ever Made...

I saw it a long time ago and liked it (long enough to where I should see it again). I don't recall seeing the sequels. Thanks for posting.
    I also liked Invasion U.S.A - very solid.

I saw it a long time ago and liked it (long enough to where I should see it again). I don't recall seeing the sequels. Thanks for posting.
    I also liked Invasion U.S.A - very solid.
    They've been running one and two on my Encore Action Channel the last few weeks.
    I watch them every time I notice.
    Part Two is on right now.
    I'm watching it as I just finished the original.
    Fucking Movie geeks me up but that's because of my fathers influence.
    And they just don't make movies like this anymore.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I knew four guys pretty well who went to Vietnam. My friend Sammy, with his 140 IQ, came back legally a drug addict, legally an alcoholic, and legally defined as insane. My brother-in-law did the long-range recon thing -- he learned the tech, which gave him a head start when he came back and started up his PI business. They always sent two out, separated in space, on those long range recons. Me -- I would have dug a hole and stayed in it until it was time to report back. Then I would have made shit up. My late wife's uncle went -- he refused to say Word One about anything that happened. Then my other friend was discharged for running over civilians with a jeep, evidently on purpose.
    Stop Lying.
    You would of never went to Vietnam.
    You would of either ran to Canada or claimed homosexuality.
    Although you could of just told them you were a Conscientious Objector.
    Other ways to easily beat the draft as well like Student Deferment, Marriage... etc. etc.

And if you get caught doing stupid shit like digging a hole and hiding you will get court marshaled.
    Time of War and getting charged with desertion might not end well.
    That is if you don't have someone Friendly Fire your ass.

lol... The Yiddish are coming, The Yiddish are coming!
    Perfect scene from butthead for this forum.
    Coach is by far the best character on the show after Beavis and Butthead.
    Tom Anderson and McVicker run a close 4th and 5th.

Learn to read, motherfucker! Read English, motherfucker!

I never said I would have gone to Vietnam. My mom would have shipped me to Canada. But if I were in Vietnam and somebody assigned me to long range recon, I would have walked half a mile, dug myself a hole, covered myself, and stayed there until it was time to report. Then I would have made shit up.

On the other hand, did they really give you a pass if you gay? I would have been Corporal Klinger's better-looking daughter.
    Red, you must not know. The draft from WW II until the early 70's is what caused San Francisco to become a gay town. No way for the military to know who is gay so they were drafted along with everyone else. Once in the service and they claimed to be gay they were sent to San Francisco to process out of the service, that is, if they were proven to be gay. Many stayed in the Bay Area because there were a lot of jobs. The whole thing snowballed. That's why we moved out in 1965.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

As a bonus after you lose the IQ bet I will let you ride with me for a week of my pickups
    accunt...just forfeit the IQ bet for the ride-along opportunity.

Or just take him down on the IQ bet.

Why are you acting like such a sissy all the time?

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    As a bonus after you lose the IQ bet I will let you ride with me for a week of my pickups
    accunt...just forfeit the IQ bet for the ride-along opportunity.

Or just take him down on the IQ bet.

Why are you acting like such a sissy all the time?

Why don`t you meet up with him? He seems like he`s all hyped up to show other men his little dick and you`ve been interested in similar meet ups before.

How about it?

Thread Information