Page 120 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 2634

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    The number of times that Rotten Tomatoes has diverged from my tastes cannot be counted because the number is just too large (you're in the same boat probably). It's downloading now and I am going to watch it on my laptop:
    I just watch a lot of movies.
    All different types.
    I don't really go by reviews or critics.
    This movie is too slow for most people and you have to actually think a little bit.
    The first time I watched it I thought it was a good ride.
    This guy was in Hitchhiker and I like Danny Devito.
    Penelope Cruz is Hot.
    Simon is somewhat funny.
    You find yourself really hating Paltrow's character.
    I dunno... you watch it and let us know what you think.
    I thought the movie was good. A lot of twists and turns at the very end. You probably noticed that the dark humor in this film was quite similar to the humor instruments (funny ending-phrase change-of-gear interview quips) used in This is Spinal Tap. Nigel (at the time that movie was filmed in '84) from This is Spinal Tap actually looked quite a bit like Gary (at the time The Good Night was filmed) and they were both in the music biz and both were Englishman.
    So I think that The Good Night had some influence from This is Spinal Tap. Devito's eclectic gigs (hors d'oeuvre server,dream guru and public works worker) were quite funny and the line where he told the Kendo instructor he still had two minutes to use the room for his lucid dream class was great.
    Films are like restaurants - you just have to try them for yourself to know if you like them. Maybe I should focus on watching poorly-reviewed Rotten Tomatoes movies as a way to find the best movies to watch ;-)

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I thought the movie was good. A lot of twists and turns at the very end. You probably noticed that the dark humor in this film was quite similar to the humor instruments (funny ending-phrase change-of-gear interview quips) used in This is Spinal Tap. Nigel (at the time that movie was filmed in '84) from This is Spinal Tap actually looked quite a bit like Gary (at the time The Good Night was filmed) and they were both in the music biz and both were Englishman.
    So I think that The Good Night had some influence from This is Spinal Tap. Devito's eclectic gigs (hors d'oeuvre server,dream guru and public works worker) were quite funny and the line where he told the Kendo instructor he still had two minutes to use the room for his lucid dream class was great.
    Films are like restaurants - you just have to try them for yourself to know if you like them. Maybe I should focus on watching poorly-reviewed Rotten Tomatoes movies as a way to find the best movies to watch ;-)
    I'm pretty sure you are like me.
    You can look at a movie and see who is in it and you know if you are going to like it or not.
    And if you see the synopsis or preview that will make it a slam dunk about 90% of the time.
    I have had rough experiences with the 10% though.
    Off the top of my head here are some movies I thought were going to be great and they were horrible.

Jack Reacher Never Go Back
    Edge of Tomorrow... I still have never made it entirely through the movie.
    Shit lets just stick with Tom Cruise Movies lol...
    Oblivion
    Vantage Point (2008) I really thought this was going to be good but it was horrible at the theater for me.
    I know for a fact the new ELVIS movie is going to be horrible just by looking at the commercials.
    Plenty of others but I will spare you for now.

The best times are when you watch a movie and you never heard of it and know nothing about it.
    That happened to me with Wild Things 1998.
    And actually it is how I first viewed this movie The Good Night 2008

Anyways, you get the gist.
    I have to watch this Good Night film again as its been a long time so that should be fun.
    The problem is that the ending is so damn good to me and you can only see that once.
    However, I forget if he gets out of the coma... the taxi should of just killed him instantly.
    Better Ending but I like that sort of thing as you already know.
    I want dark depressing real life endings that shock me lol.
    I like how they are making money off of his novel while he is coma toast lol.

Oh right The Last King of Scotland disappointed me as well.
    And the new Black version of MacBeth wasn't so great although even though I hate witches they had very clever scenes with the three witches in this version.
    As great as Washington is, this was out of his depth.
    Last edited by monet; 06-25-2022 at 04:34 PM.

You must of seen The Ghost Writer (2010) right?
    Spoiler Alerts if you haven't seen it.
    No Fucking Way you didn't see that.
    Fucking Remington Steele is in it.
    You had to of seen it.
    Anyways... that's how you End a Fucking Movie lol.

However, I forget if he gets out of the coma... the taxi should of just killed him instantly.
    Yes, if you haven't seen it in awhile seeing a good movie again is solid entertainment (for me it has to be a very long time where I have forgotten a lot of it). The way the ending went down was he gets hit by a taxi trying to cross the street to talk with Paltrow in order to try and salvage their relationship since he notices she is with another guy (and Gary wanted to go to the meetup with her initially not knowing she was with a new guy). After getting hit by a taxi cab he is in a coma for the short remainder of the film. In his coma, he dreams that he only has a badly fractured leg and that he is back to writing and playing music in a successful music career and that his relationship with Paltrow (Dora) is totally restored and better than ever and that his best friend Pegg (Paul) is also back with his own woman and they are hanging out comfortably having a nice barbecue in great weather (in this dream, it also shows Danny Devito to have written a best selling book about Gary rather than reality which is Devito mostly spending time in his apartment dreaming when he is not at one of his eclectic gigs). We are initially led to believe that he is not in a coma because the barbecue dream sequence is shown before the actual state of affairs.
    Last edited by tableplay; 06-25-2022 at 05:02 PM.

You must of seen The Ghost Writer (2010) right?
    Spoiler Alerts if you haven't seen it.
    No Fucking Way you didn't see that.
    Fucking Remington Steele is in it.
    You had to of seen it.
    Anyways... that's how you End a Fucking Movie lol.
    Yes, that's right Monet - I had seen the movie when it came out in the theater and it was excellent. As we just talked about, it is good seeing a movie again that is excellent if a lot of it has been forgotten, so I will probably watch it again at some point.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    It’s the EXACT same machine.
    Your half-brained attempt at proving something has failed.

Your photos do not show the exact same machines.

Some members here would proclaim your bottom photo to be "intentionally blurry".

Even without the buttons and entire screen visible in both,
    there are obvious differences in what is displayed in the photos.
    Some members would proclaim my bottom photo to be intentionally blurry?? No one said that. The model of the machine I posted is G20 made by IGT. You can see hundreds of pictures online just by googling IGT G20. The picture I posted Is the exact same machine in the photo Rob stole. Anyone can see this.

There are hundreds, possibly even thousands of games that can go into each “cabinet”. Singer, intentionally post mostly the monitor for a reason. A normal picture is not taken this close. It’s this close because he doesn’t want anyone to see other tells that can be seen with a picture from a normal distance.

There are people in PRISON today, who have been convicted on LESS EVIDENCE than has been displayed in this thread AGAINST Singer hitting a $1.5 million jackpot.

If you want to be the 1 in a million that believes Singer hit this, that’s fine. No matter what evidence is presented here, it won’t meet YOUR standard of proof. Fortunately our legal system doesn’t use YOUR unattainable standard of proof, if we did we would have ZERO people in prison.

If I remember correctly, your the same gullible fool that believes Mdawgs fantasy claims. You strike me as someone who hates AP’s, as well as believes in gambling “systems”.

We are all a little less intelligent by reading Smelly Belly’s Rambling nonsense. That is not something I can have.

Rest In Peace Coach Smelly

Name:  7CDB8AA8-8CE8-4D1F-9B44-B2BC59E30BE3.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  32.9 KB
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 06-25-2022 at 06:22 PM.

Coach Cunt is a troll and mickey is trolling for who knows what reason. The only person that thinks Rob hit a 1.5m jackpot is Alan.

You can see hundreds of pictures online just by googling IGT G20.
    There are hundreds, possibly even thousands of games that can go into each “cabinet”.
    You are getting pretty huffy Pussytive, probably your nerves.

Nobody's getting convicted or imprisoned from blurry photo evidence.

Here's a G20 cabinet photo from google, with the card reader above the screen.

It's not the same style as your blurry photo.

But this could have been the same style as Singer's photo.

You can't tell, because Singer's photo doesn't show the play buttons or anything above the screen.

Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  110.6 KB
    Last edited by coach belly; 06-25-2022 at 07:59 PM.

Coach Cunt showing more pictures of oranges.

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    more pictures of oranges.
    It's a G20 cabinet. The game in the screen doesn't matter.

There are hundreds, possibly even thousands of games that can go into each “cabinet”.
    This looks more like Singer's cabinet style than Pussytive's blurry photo does.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Since almost all that seems to be discussed here is politics these days, I am surprised there was no mention of the big news of the day, which we knew was coming for a month, the overturn of Roe v Wade.

I am not a big political guy, and abortion has never been an issue that I care much about, but I do have a couple questions for some of you "righties" that seem to dominate this forum.

1) Why is it a good idea to force people to bring a child into the world that they don't want? How does that benefit anyone?

and 2) For all you righty conservatives, how does forcing a bunch of little black and latino babies that otherwise wouldn't have been born help you? A short 18 years and these black and brown babies will be voting and they don't tend to vote the way you would like.

Just seems like a very strange "victory" the right is celebrating today.
    You fall for the liberal narrative that conservatives are racists. How those kids will vote when they grow up is of no concern to anti-abortionists. The life of the unborn babies is of the utmost importance to them. They believe that abortion is murder.

Those trying to stop the killing of unborn black babies are not the racists. Those that support killing unborn black babies are the racists.

My personal belief is no abortion after 3 months pregnancy unless woman's life is in danger. The Mississippi law that SCOTUS used to cancel Roe V. Wade was for 15 weeks. And most of Europe has no abortions after 12 to 15 weeks depending on the country.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Even Mdawg dissed Singer, over at WoV today by posting picture of 40k and saying "this is what real money looks like as opposed to prop money".
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Even Mdawg dissed Singer, over at WoV today by posting picture of 40k and saying "this is what real money looks like as opposed to prop money".
    You have nothing and never posted real money pics or provided proof of anything. Yet you spend over 10 years talking like some blackjack expert lol. You have typed more characters then anyone in the history of all these forums combined yet no proof. Just real life testimony of you sucking and getting sucked for money in Vegas. Possibly killing someone for a small life insurance policy and other extortion type tricks. You are the biggest fake and criminal on all these forums. Jail awaits you

Fuck off, seed.

KJ has been vouched for.

Case closed.

We who have no homophobic agendas believe he is a lower to mid level AP in sin city.

In contrast you come off as phony as a three dollar bill.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Fuck off, seed.

KJ has been vouched for.

Case closed.

We who have no homophobic agendas believe he is a lower to mid level AP in sin city.

Agree V 100%.

Not sure what “Seed’s” agenda is but I’m thinking most of us have an opinion who he is or is putting him up to this.

So much for him saying he would let up on KJ.

Anyone remember the guy who worked in surveillance at WoV?

Cue up the $100,000 wagers in 3-2-1

Sad this entire forum scene is filled with socks and other clowns.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    You have nothing and never posted real money pics or provided proof of anything. Yet you spend over 10 years talking like some blackjack expert lol. You have typed more characters then anyone in the history of all these forums combined yet no proof. Just real life testimony of you sucking and getting sucked for money in Vegas. Possibly killing someone for a small life insurance policy and other extortion type tricks. You are the biggest fake and criminal on all these forums. Jail awaits you
    Don't listen to the naysayers.
    You keep doing you.
    And keep impregnating as many White Women as long as you can.
    Your mission in life is not in vain!

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Fuck off, seed.

KJ has been vouched for.

Case closed.

Agree V 100%.

Not sure what “Seed’s” agenda is but I’m thinking most of us have an opinion who he is or is putting him up to this.

Another weird fuck

Let me guess the 150k picture I posted was prop money right lol

Nobody is putting me up to shit

Wanna know who I am ?

Go to 2+2 and read the wells I have one

Bottom line is this kewpie is NOT a successful blackjack pro. Yes he plays blackjack but he does not support himself doing so. He had rich gay boyfriends that replenish is blackjack roll when he loses it.

The minute he wants to bet we can put it on the record. He knows it’s true.

Again I will instantly escrow any amount of money for a bet here with Todd if we can come to terms.

Most of my terms are just meeting where ever I currently am in the country because I’m not traveling.

And I can bet whatever the fuck you want. I can cover it

What "proof" have you to back up your scurrilous claims about KJ?

Show us what you got...

*crickets*

Yeah, thought so.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Fuck off, seed.

KJ has been vouched for.

Case closed.

Agree V 100%.

Another weird fuck

Let me guess the 150k picture I posted was prop money right lol

Nobody is putting me up to shit

Wanna know who I am ?

Go to 2+2 and read the wells I have one

Bottom line is this kewpie is NOT a successful blackjack pro. Yes he plays blackjack but he does not support himself doing so. He had rich gay boyfriends that replenish is blackjack roll when he loses it.

The minute he wants to bet we can put it on the record. He knows it’s true.

Again I will instantly escrow any amount of money for a bet here with Todd if we can come to terms.

Most of my terms are just meeting where ever I currently am in the country because I’m not traveling.

And I can bet whatever the fuck you want. I can cover it
    Not going to play your games ass clown. But I guess I am.

First off most of the posters here can put up $150k in a picture if it was worth their while.

But the clowns that come in looking to “wager any amount” are instantly shown to be jokers thinking that means something.

But I am interested in why you have such a hard on for KJ? And what you are going to do to prove what you claim.

Otherwise you are another Singer/MDawg type trying to impress strangers that see you as a lunatic looking for attention.

2+2? That place is deader than this forum these days. How about you reach out to Todd and let him verify who you are and what you claim is true? He’s about as legit a person we have here.

But certainly not required, you are more than welcome to claim anything you want on these forums, haven’t you been reading? So actually you fit right in.

What "proof" have you to back up your scurrilous claims about KJ?

Show us what you got...

*crickets*

Yeah, thought so.

I plan to present the evidence to his mom

Thread Information