Page 129 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132 LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 2623

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

  1. #2561
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Oh by the way, early in my career, back before Norm's forum, I was one of those young players Flash wanted to "mentor". We communicated privately frequently. He did something very early on that immediately spoke to his character. I have never mentioned this in public, only privately with a couple people I network with.

    Flash sent me a downloaded (pirated) copy of James Grosjean's Beyond Counting. This was 15 years ago, when this book was the bible, and it was difficult to get a copy. Copies occasionally popped up on Ebay for $2000 or more. Now there are many pirated copies.

    This was a really sleazy thing to do. It was literally stealing from Grosjean. I suspect he did this to all his students or potential students.
    And being the honorable person you are....you didn't read a word of it, right?
    Maxpen.Is.The.Forum.Bitch

  2. #2562
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue
    Go smoke some more weed bro to further drive down your T levels that are most certainly near zero at this point. Maybe you can get those man boobs to fill out a nice B cup.
    More gay fantasies from the bisexual hemorrhoid.

    Dude, chill out...go to a glory hole and drink your fill: sheesh...
    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1541498258731712517

  3. #2563
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    And being the honorable person you are....you didn't read a word of it, right?
    Yes, Mickey I did read it, multiple times. I have never claimed to be a saint. It is monet that claims that about me.

    This is where I learned the strategy for playing the big wheel or whatever the official name is. I played the big wheel for about 6 months pretty successfully. I think I am responsible for T.I. switching over to the electronic version.

    So yes I read it, mickey. Happy? But I never passed it on. That line ended with me.
    Rob Singer / Robert Argentino: Failed Advantage Player, lifelong degenerate losing gambler and now failed gambling forums troll.

  4. #2564
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    And being the honorable person you are....you didn't read a word of it, right?
    Yes, Mickey I did read it, multiple times. I have never claimed to be a saint. It is monet that claims that about me.

    This is where I learned the strategy for playing the big wheel or whatever the official name is. I played the big wheel for about 6 months pretty successfully. I think I am responsible for T.I. switching over to the electronic version.

    So yes I read it, mickey. Happy? But I never passed it on. That line ended with me.
    Do you eat your burger first, fries first, or put the fries on the burger?

  5. #2565
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Yes, Mickey I did read it, multiple times. I have never claimed to be a saint. It is monet that claims that about me.

    This is where I learned the strategy for playing the big wheel or whatever the official name is. I played the big wheel for about 6 months pretty successfully. I think I am responsible for T.I. switching over to the electronic version.

    So yes I read it, mickey. Happy? But I never passed it on. That line ended with me.
    Never said that.
    I said you are an Honest Abe.
    Saints are Greater.

  6. #2566
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    And being the honorable person you are....you didn't read a word of it, right?
    Yes, Mickey I did read it, multiple times. I have never claimed to be a saint. It is monet that claims that about me.

    This is where I learned the strategy for playing the big wheel or whatever the official name is. I played the big wheel for about 6 months pretty successfully. I think I am responsible for T.I. switching over to the electronic version.

    So yes I read it, mickey. Happy? But I never passed it on. That line ended with me.
    Big 6 Wheel
    Maxpen.Is.The.Forum.Bitch

  7. #2567
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    And being the honorable person you are....you didn't read a word of it, right?
    Yes, Mickey I did read it, multiple times. I have never claimed to be a saint. It is monet that claims that about me.

    This is where I learned the strategy for playing the big wheel or whatever the official name is. I played the big wheel for about 6 months pretty successfully. I think I am responsible for T.I. switching over to the electronic version.

    So yes I read it, mickey. Happy? But I never passed it on. That line ended with me.
    Im certain youre not responsible for treasure Island removing big 6.
    More delusions of grandeur. But Rob is the biggest fraud you say lol

  8. #2568
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    3,813
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm
    Big 6 Wheel
    What was the AP there?
    What, Me Worry?

  9. #2569
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm
    Big 6 Wheel
    What was the AP there?
    Hey V….

    What’s your order of operations for eating a burger? Fries first, burger first, back and forth, or fries on the burger?

  10. #2570
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm
    Big 6 Wheel
    What was the AP there?

    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...big-6-wheel/2/

  11. #2571
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    3,813
    Thanks, PV.

    Now, if only the tribal joints offered Red Dog.
    What, Me Worry?

  12. #2572
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Thanks, PV.

    Now, if only the tribal joints offered Red Dog.

    This is the kind of weird shit V post. Sure This guys a lawyer lol.

    “ I see the USSC backed the Washington coach who prayed on the fifty yard line.

    This got me to think..."Just how far can people take this, so their conduct is protected as religious?

    Religion is the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

    Let's say I am a devout Satanist: can I start a fire at the fifty?

    If not, why not?

    What about if "my god is substance:" shouldn't I be allowed to snort some lines of coke at the fifty and have it be a religious exemption?

    Finally, what about if I am a devout Thuggee who worships the Hindu goddess Kali Ma?

    Thuggees practiced human sacrifice as a religious ritual, so how about drawing and quartering a ref on the fifty?

    I know, prayer is less onerous than murder but that isn't the point: now the court seems to say that religious expression should not be muzzled.”

    Sure he’s a lawyer and Kewgunzzz is a black jack pro

  13. #2573
    Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Thanks for that link PV. I thought I had mentioned my fairly short (I believe part of one year) playing the big 6 wheel on some forum. It was in that thread, 8 years ago, when I relayed my big 6 wheel experience from 2012, now 10 years ago. Time flies and all that.

    In my first few years after moving to Vegas, which occurred at the tail end of 2009, I employed 3 different plays other than my regular blackjack card counting, learned from the source already mentioned along with the mailer play learned from someone else.

    The first of these was hole-carding. I have great vision and quickly became pretty good at this. Of course hole-carding as others know is really less about vision and more about finding that special dealer. The best one I found worked at Circus Circus of all places, and this was before my big 6 years, so maybe 2011. I followed this guy around to the point that I would set my alarm in the middle of the night, to go play his 4am shirt. After a while I just decided this wasn't really for me.

    The second was this big 6 wheel experience described a year later in 2012. And the third, I don't believe I have ever mentioned and don't think I will now, as it is something I still sometimes occasionally do.

    It really cracks me up that there seems to be a growing group of "haters" that attack and doubt me, based on something that has nothing to do with my play and experiences or gambling in general. You can spot them very easily because it takes them about 30 second to get to their homophobic attacks and slurs, which of course is their real issue.

    The fact is that I have been on different forums since 2006, 16 years now, sharing my experiences as first a low limit and now a mid-level blackjack card counter with a handful of other AP plays mixed in. Nothing fantastic like 1.6 million dollar VP hits, or 2.9 million dollar double up bug plays, or what did Mdawg claim yesterday a quarter of a million dollar win playing baccarat, as he escalates his claims in Singer's footstep. Nothing as sophisticated (or illegal) as multi-carding or cloning magnetic strip off cards or some of the other stuff some of you are doing, BUT everything at some advantage.

    Nope none of that. I have just shared my real experiences, probably in too much detail , winning and losing of a low/mid level player. And yet the stories that these haters are coming up with. Weird, just weird.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-28-2022 at 09:18 PM.
    Rob Singer / Robert Argentino: Failed Advantage Player, lifelong degenerate losing gambler and now failed gambling forums troll.

  14. #2574
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Thanks, PV.

    Now, if only the tribal joints offered Red Dog.

    This is the kind of weird shit V post. Sure This guys a lawyer lol.

    I see the USSC backed the Washington coach who prayed on the fifty yard line.

    This got me to think..."Just how far can people take this, so their conduct is protected as religious?

    Religion is the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

    Let's say I am a devout Satanist: can I start a fire at the fifty?

    If not, why not?

    What about if "my god is substance:" shouldn't I be allowed to snort some lines of coke at the fifty and have it be a religious exemption?

    Finally, what about if I am a devout Thuggee who worships the Hindu goddess Kali Ma?

    Thuggees practiced human sacrifice as a religious ritual, so how about drawing and quartering a ref on the fifty?

    I know, prayer is less onerous than murder but that isn't the point: now the court seems to say that religious expression should not be muzzled.

    Sure hes a lawyer and Kewgunzzz is a black jack pro

    I considered doing something along these lines for many years, but never mustered enough time or energy. This particular incident sparked my interest because the high school is somewhere near my old stomping grounds in southeastern Pennsylvania, and because I did a little reading and research on Satanic churches in the 70's.

    The problem with praying at the 50-yard line is that you can pray to anything. Pazuzu would be my personal favorite.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/com...being_allowed/

  15. #2575
    Clocking the Big 6 Wheel is discussed in Exhibit CAA.

  16. #2576
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    3,813
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Thanks, PV.

    Now, if only the tribal joints offered Red Dog.

    This is the kind of weird shit V post. Sure This guys a lawyer lol.

    “ I see the USSC backed the Washington coach who prayed on the fifty yard line.

    This got me to think..."Just how far can people take this, so their conduct is protected as religious?

    Religion is the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

    Let's say I am a devout Satanist: can I start a fire at the fifty?

    If not, why not?

    What about if "my god is substance:" shouldn't I be allowed to snort some lines of coke at the fifty and have it be a religious exemption?

    Finally, what about if I am a devout Thuggee who worships the Hindu goddess Kali Ma?

    Thuggees practiced human sacrifice as a religious ritual, so how about drawing and quartering a ref on the fifty?

    I know, prayer is less onerous than murder but that isn't the point: now the court seems to say that religious expression should not be muzzled.”

    Sure he’s a lawyer and Kewgunzzz is a black jack pro
    LOL

    Looks like I have a stalker, given the quote was from another forum.

    Hayseed, you can find me on icouldgiveafuck.com
    What, Me Worry?

  17. #2577
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Clocking the Big 6 Wheel is discussed in Exhibit CAA.
    Speaking of which, Grosjean is about to drop or has just dropped a new book on carny games.

  18. #2578
    Don't know what the AP play on the Big 6 Wheel was but I do know that practice spins on wheels has been an AP play in the past. It's where a casino promotion involves spinning a wheel for prizes. If the wheel is left out you can practice at odd hours for when your name is called.
    Maxpen.Is.The.Forum.Bitch

  19. #2579
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Thanks for that link PV. I thought I had mentioned my fairly short (I believe part of one year) playing the big 6 wheel on some forum. It was in that thread, 8 years ago, when I relayed my big 6 wheel experience from 2012, now 10 years ago. Time flies and all that.

    In my first few years after moving to Vegas, which occurred at the tail end of 2009, I employed 3 different plays other than my regular blackjack card counting, learned from the source already mentioned along with the mailer play learned from someone else.

    The first of these was hole-carding. I have great vision and quickly became pretty good at this. Of course hole-carding as others know is really less about vision and more about finding that special dealer. The best one I found worked at Circus Circus of all places, and this was before my big 6 years, so maybe 2011. I followed this guy around to the point that I would set my alarm in the middle of the night, to go play his 4am shirt. After a while I just decided this wasn't really for me.

    The second was this big 6 wheel experience described a year later in 2012. And the third, I don't believe I have ever mentioned and don't think I will now, as it is something I still sometimes occasionally do.

    It really cracks me up that there seems to be a growing group of "haters" that attack and doubt me, based on something that has nothing to do with my play and experiences or gambling in general. You can spot them very easily because it takes them about 30 second to get to their homophobic attacks and slurs, which of course is their real issue.

    The fact is that I have been on different forums since 2006, 16 years now, sharing my experiences as first a low limit and now a mid-level blackjack card counter with a handful of other AP plays mixed in. Nothing fantastic like 1.6 million dollar VP hits, or 2.9 million dollar double up bug plays, or what did Mdawg claim yesterday a quarter of a million dollar win playing baccarat, as he escalates his claims in Singer's footstep. Nothing as sophisticated (or illegal) as multi-carding or cloning magnetic strip off cards or some of the other stuff some of you are doing, BUT everything at some advantage.

    Nope none of that. I have just shared my real experiences, probably in too much detail , winning and losing of a low/mid level player. And yet the stories that these haters are coming up with. Weird, just weird.

    You lack self awareness. You start shit with everyone then play Victim and bring up some deranged reason like we hate gays or something lol. No we don’t hate gays we just hate frauds like you who read all these books then fantasize about being an AP. When in reality you are just a houseboy for rich gay men. Sure you go out and play some blackjack maybe you count some or run some mail. But your bread and butter has always been selling your ass to the highest bidder in Vegas. The charade you put on here and every other forum is what makes people dislike you. That’s the truth gunplay

  20. #2580
    I don’t know why everyone is so secretive about their order of operations for eating burger and fries. I’ve asked three different people on this forum, and nothing.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. From the old What's My Line TV Show
    By AndrewG in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2020, 05:08 AM
  2. Did I ever show a profit?
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 11-21-2015, 11:42 AM
  3. What's on the April 18 Best Buys Show
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Money, Shopping, Real Estate, Investing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2015, 11:44 PM
  4. We have a new home for our TV show in 2014
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Money, Shopping, Real Estate, Investing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 03:16 AM
  5. The Best of GWAE Show Closes by FK
    By Frank Kneeland in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 07:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •