Page 130 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132 LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 2623

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

  1. #2581
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    I don’t know why everyone is so secretive about their order of operations for eating burger and fries. I’ve asked three different people on this forum, and nothing.
    I like the question so I'll jump in. I never put the fries on the burger. I start with a bunch of fries and then go back and forth on the rest.
    If a hot dog and fries, I eat the fries first then go for the dog.

  2. #2582
    It must be a generational style. I start with fries, then go to the burger, then back and forth. With hotdogs, I eat about a third of the fries first, then tackle maybe half the dog because I like to savor my Chicago-style dog fully, then bounce back and forth during the last half of the dog.

  3. #2583
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    3,818
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    I don’t know why everyone is so secretive about their order of operations for eating burger and fries. I’ve asked three different people on this forum, and nothing.
    I slather my burgers and fries in a mixture of arsenic and Grey Poupon then donate them to feed the homeless.

    Watch as I embark upon my nasty business...
    Last edited by MisterV; 06-29-2022 at 11:38 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

  4. #2584
    Nicely Done Seedvalue.
    Another Victory for White Life!!


  5. #2585
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Don't know what the AP play on the Big 6 Wheel was but I do know that practice spins on wheels has been an AP play in the past. It's where a casino promotion involves spinning a wheel for prizes. If the wheel is left out you can practice at odd hours for when your name is called.
    My team did this back in the day. Sahara let you spin the wheel, and The horseshoe left the wheel out.

    There's a GWAE where FrankB talks about it.

  6. #2586
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Don't know what the AP play on the Big 6 Wheel was but I do know that practice spins on wheels has been an AP play in the past. It's where a casino promotion involves spinning a wheel for prizes. If the wheel is left out you can practice at odd hours for when your name is called.
    My team did this back in the day. Sahara let you spin the wheel, and The horseshoe left the wheel out.

    There's a GWAE where FrankB talks about it.
    Letting the player spin the wheel....THAT would be sweet!

    For the six months or so that I did this play, most of my play and almost all my winning occurred at one property, TI. I played 3 or 4 other properties, plus a week in AC, but my results everywhere but TI were about a push. It was TI where I made what money I made during that time.

    At that time TI had two big 6 wheels, one by the front door (which faces south towards Mirage) and a second on the northwest end of the casino, near where the buffet was. The one by the buffet was only open on Saturday nights or other busy times. It was the one by the main door which was open most evenings, and weekends during the day and night, but not weekdays during the day. There was the same petite Asian Girl that worked it most evenings and her spins were very regulated. Just what you need for this play.

    I don't think it was as obvious as some people think, because you were betting on the high payout, the longshot (1 of 2 depending). Lots of gamblers go for the longshot payoff in many different games. And I don't think it would be suspicious to keep betting one of the longshots until you hit. That is a typical gambler's chasing type mentality. The thing that made it stand out was the amount of the wager. I was only betting $25 per spin, but that stands out when anyone else playing is betting $1, $2 or $5 dollars. The only time anyone would be more than $5 was someone might occasionally bet $20/$25 on the even money 1 to1 payout, which of course was much less than a 50/50 wager. So, when your $25 wager stands out, that is a problem for longevity.

    In the end, it was just too much of a grind for me. People think blackjack card counting is a grind, try playing the big 6 wheel.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-29-2022 at 05:10 PM.
    Rob Singer / Robert Argentino: Failed Advantage Player, lifelong degenerate losing gambler and now failed gambling forums troll.

  7. #2587
    You can't even say or use the word Neguinho anymore???
    I blame mcap.


  8. #2588
    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    My mini-series of posts from post-772, to post-777, have to do with a quote from Danny. I will endeavor to include a bit of the old-time numerology for old, Toaster Boy, Monet. His very own nickname to do with his selfie via a reflection in his toaster, a while back. Understandable, I guess, given that a monet is something/one that looks good at a distance, but, not too good up close. Ha.


    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    “Check out the big brain on Brett.”
    ---> The Bertha Butt boogie.

    https://anagram-solver.net/Check%20o...t?partial=true


    Gotta like the three B's (for Bill) in each of the anagram, and, its solution.





    The next thing to note is that the two videos above each have a run-time of about 6 minutes, and 11 seconds, which rotates to 119 ---> 911. The first one lists the time as 6 minutes, and 14 seconds, but, it cuts out a couple seconds sooner on the end. And, in the second, that the combination to the briefcase seems to be, 666, and, the Bible verse quoted is Ezekiel 25:17.

    For now, I will let things at 2517 ---> 7152, which is my usernumeral at the numerology forum linked to at the end of my posts. Oh, and (7152 + 2517) = 9669, which brings things back to the 1961 numerolgy of my year of birth. Incidentally, the 7152 stuff has to do with the combination 153/173. Lots about that at the numerology form. More accurately, there was until it went to "pot" with some reformatting or whatever which resulted in most of the posts there being lost, then along with the many of posters, too.

    Have to laugh at old Boz, yesterday, with his post about ignoring me in my birthday thread. He went a long way out of his way to try to ignore me. Must have been pissed off after I called him excruciatingly old man, in a different post.

    Oh, just noticed that the "big brain on Brett" part ends at the 1 minute, 52 second, mark.



    Garnabby
    Garnabby is online now
    Gold
    Garnabby's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts

    772 --------> 772 = (2^2)*(200 - 7) ---> 227
    A couple more posts to finish up my work on the "Pulp Fiction" movie clip. Last year around this very same time, leading up to my birthday, I wrote, farewell, and, let the numerology forum(s) go. No room there to try to align it, in new ways, with other things. At which point I took a few months from here before making another final run of such posts. Best to peak while on the way out. And, in general, to remember that numerology - despite a relatively few cliquish internet cranks who twist it into a new world order of Jesuits who control the world with three or four -digit numerals derived from sports players and scores - was never intended to be any more than a freely available mystically whimsical indulgence. How much better might the world be if we all could thus confine our egos, and all that goes with such head games in the real world, to such simple indulgences of the self?

    Firstly, I corrected the second set of three b's in the above post to reflect the symmetry of 772 ---> 227 at its bottom. The symmetry of the b's to match that of the numerals by their capitals corresponding to the 2's.

    Secondly, the (improvised) Bible verse in the clip, Ezekiel 25:17. And, next, to break it apart in the anagram solver. Incidentally, I wasn't brought up on the Bible, whichever version, never much got into it on my own. Can't tell Eve, from Adam, and, etc, except by references from other areas of study. I recall an article that a prof emailed to me about Adamic love, which I hadn't read about before. Stuff like that.

    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
    I took the first sentence on its own. Combined the second and third sentences into one, because they are about the same thing. Next, the third, and, then, fourth sentences.


    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
    ---> In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

    https://anagram-solver.net/The%20pat....?partial=true


    The first readable answer is a bit down the list. Again, I had no idea ahead of time what it may be, and, certainly, that it's often a bit down the list, then such answers may be about as many different things as the unreadable ones. As well, it's not like there are many clips, to do with Bible verses, posted up here.


    Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
    ---> How I Raised, Folded, Bluffed, Flirted, Cursed, and Won Millions at The World Series of Poker

    https://anagram-solver.net/%20Blesse...n?partial=true


    Arguably, the King Lear line comes before the Poker line, but, King Lear has to do with also a real such King, and, so, I classified it as an unreadable line to per se do with places and names. Interestingly, the Poker line has to do with the current driving force of VCT. And, although poker has been described as a war fought with money, it has more to do, in terms of the game theory involved, with a tacit cooperation with the remaining field of opponents as opposed to the perceived front runner. So, where will the next anagram line lead?


    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
    ---> Wittgenstein's Poker: The Story of a Ten-Minute Argument Between Two Great Philosophers.

    https://anagram-solver.net/And%20I%2....?partial=true


    Popped the word, Poker, on the very first line, this time. No, not about the World Series of, but, in the other sense of the word, poker, as an instrument to really and actually strike down an opponent. The fourth line should bring us back to the Lord, identified as the source of the vengeance, and, which is to be wreaked.


    And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
    ---> When Will You (Make My Telephone Ring).

    https://anagram-solver.net/%20And%20....?partial=true


    I guess that it means accepting the Lord as your God. But, what about the wreaking of His vengeance? Look down the list a bit farther. Past the line, "Give 'im an inch, and he'll tak an ell," which would have been the next readable anagram answer were it at all grammatically correct. Funny odd how it's sort of on the way to the correct anagram line, but, not quite, in such a strangely, ad hoc unreadable way. The correct line, for the same part of the overall Biblical quote, follows.


    And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
    ---> You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

    https://anagram-solver.net/%20And%20....?partial=true


    To determine The phone number, remove the letters of "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry," from the letters of, "And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you," and, next, substitute numerals for the remaining letters - the letters which allow for such substitution - and, finally, make words of the remaining letters.

    The left-over letters are, a, n, d, l, w, i, a, h, l, o, a, y, v, e, n, e, c, p, o, n, y, o, and u. Grouping the three a's together yields, 444, to leave the letters, n, d, l, w, i, h, l, o, y, v, e, n, e, c, p, o, n, y, o, and u. The nhu goes with the eighth letter of the English alphabet as between the letters that form the thirteenth letter of the Greek alphabet, which reverses to the numeral, 183, to leave the letters, d, l, w, i, l, o, y, v, e, n, e, c, p, o, n, y, and o. The letter d = 6, and, p = 9, along with v = 5 = (7 - 2), to leave the letters, l, w, i, l, o, y, e, n, e, c, o, n, y, and o. The l's, and the i, go 1, to leave the letters, w, o, y, e, n, e, c, o, n, y, and o. The w is a sideway 3, to go with the e's, to leave the letters, o, y, n, c, o, n, y, and o. The o's = 0, to leave the letters, y, n, c, n, y, which, normally speaking, on their own, can't be numerically represented.

    The above numerals together may, whimsically speaking, form the phone number, 1-000-333-1961, or, 1-000-333-1721, with a country code of 1, for Canada/USA. The numeral, 444, may be written as (440 + 4) = (4*110 + 4) ---> 4114 with different ends, and, so, to 411_114, the phone number for such information in Canada/USA. Again, the 183rd day of the year is the middle day of the year for non-leap years, and, one of the middle days of the year for leap years. The remaining letters may be rearranged, as another anagram, to spell out the abbreviation, NYC, NY, which has to do Howard Stern's WXRK radio broadcasts. The connection is that Howard Stern liked to interview the guy who directed the movie, Pulp Fiction, and, Howard Stern came up a few days after it was mentioned on the forum, and, then, again, a few days later. Admittedly, I had to work out the rest of it before I worked out the part to do with the numeral, 183, when there was no other way that it could go with the remaining letters, nhu. Luckily, it amounted to something like the numeral, 183.



    Garnabby
    Garnabby is online now
    Gold
    Garnabby's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    779

    779 = 19*41, and, 780 = 60*13 = (6*10)*13. In this way, a 19 in one, and, a 61 in the other. And, the 13th prime number being, 41. As in our universe residing primarily in the 41st dimension. Otherwise, they appear to be fairly boring numerals, not much to look up. To further explain the dimension, a bit, the 1, and 3, of 13, have to do with the 1st, and 3rd, dimensions, which come together to give the four dimensions between the dimensions from 40 to 44. Our universe is the one that is more like 1-d than 3-d, as 41-d, and, 43-d, respectively.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 06-29-2022 at 11:52 PM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all. Yet, no thing /nothing is known by any one /anyone.

    Suckers think they are beating the house. It wins unless it lets you win to give you an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Shut it down, Garnabby.--->Anything, but a BS word.

    GFs pg. 455=178+277; sqrt(178X277=22+222^2)~222, as in https://discord.com/channels/4843422...04079147761715

    Also, 178+187=365. 277+77+200=555-1; 7+220+227=455-1.

  9. #2589
    I usually figure out people fairly quick. But with Garnabby, I’m absolutely stumped. What the hell did I just read posted above this post?

  10. #2590
    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    A couple more posts to finish up my work on the "Pulp Fiction" movie clip. Last year around this very same time, leading up to my birthday, I wrote, farewell, and, let the numerology forum(s) go. No room there to try to align it, in new ways, with other things. At which point I took a few months from here before making another final run of such posts. Best to peak while on the way out. And, in general, to remember that numerology - despite a relatively few cliquish internet cranks who twist it into a new world order of Jesuits who control the world with three or four -digit numerals derived from sports players and scores - was never intended to be any more than a freely available mystically whimsical indulgence. How much better might the world be if we all could thus confine our egos, and all that goes with such head games in the real world, to such simple indulgences of the self?

    Firstly, I corrected the second set of three b's in the above post to reflect the symmetry of 772 ---> 227 at its bottom. The symmetry of the b's to match that of the numerals by their capitals corresponding to the 2's.

    Secondly, the (improvised) Bible verse in the clip, Ezekiel 25:17. And, next, to break it apart in the anagram solver. Incidentally, I wasn't brought up on the Bible, whichever version, never much got into it on my own. Can't tell Eve, from Adam, and, etc, except by references from other areas of study. I recall an article that a prof emailed to me about Adamic love, which I hadn't read about before. Stuff like that.

    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
    I took the first sentence on its own. Combined the second and third sentences into one, because they are about the same thing. Next, the third, and, then, fourth sentences.


    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
    ---> In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

    https://anagram-solver.net/The%20pat....?partial=true


    The first readable answer is a bit down the list. Again, I had no idea ahead of time what it may be, and, certainly, that it's often a bit down the list, then such answers may be about as many different things as the unreadable ones. As well, it's not like there are many clips, to do with Bible verses, posted up here.


    Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
    ---> How I Raised, Folded, Bluffed, Flirted, Cursed, and Won Millions at The World Series of Poker

    https://anagram-solver.net/%20Blesse...n?partial=true


    Arguably, the King Lear line comes before the Poker line, but, King Lear has to do with also a real such King, and, so, I classified it as an unreadable line to per se do with places and names. Interestingly, the Poker line has to do with the current driving force of VCT. And, although poker has been described as a war fought with money, it has more to do, in terms of the game theory involved, with a tacit cooperation with the remaining field of opponents as opposed to the perceived front runner. So, where will the next anagram line lead?


    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
    ---> Wittgenstein's Poker: The Story of a Ten-Minute Argument Between Two Great Philosophers.

    https://anagram-solver.net/And%20I%2....?partial=true


    Popped the word, Poker, on the very first line, this time. No, not about the World Series of, but, in the other sense of the word, poker, as an instrument to really and actually strike down an opponent. The fourth line should bring us back to the Lord, identified as the source of the vengeance, and, which is to be wreaked.


    And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
    ---> When Will You (Make My Telephone Ring).

    https://anagram-solver.net/%20And%20....?partial=true


    I guess that it means accepting the Lord as your God. But, what about the wreaking of His vengeance? Look down the list a bit farther. Past the line, "Give 'im an inch, and he'll tak an ell," which would have been the next readable anagram answer were it at all grammatically correct. Funny odd how it's sort of on the way to the correct anagram line, but, not quite, in such a strangely, ad hoc unreadable way. The correct line, for the same part of the overall Biblical quote, follows.


    And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
    ---> You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

    https://anagram-solver.net/%20And%20....?partial=true


    To determine The phone number, remove the letters of "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry," from the letters of, "And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you," and, next, substitute numerals for the remaining letters - the letters which allow for such substitution - and, finally, make words of the remaining letters.

    The left-over letters are, a, n, d, l, w, i, a, h, l, o, a, y, v, e, n, e, c, p, o, n, y, o, and u. Grouping the three a's together yields, 444, to leave the letters, n, d, l, w, i, h, l, o, y, v, e, n, e, c, p, o, n, y, o, and u. The nhu goes with the eighth letter of the English alphabet as between the letters that form the thirteenth letter of the Greek alphabet, which reverses to the numeral, 183, to leave the letters, d, l, w, i, l, o, y, v, e, n, e, c, p, o, n, y, and o. The letter d = 6, and, p = 9, along with v = 5 = (7 - 2), to leave the letters, l, w, i, l, o, y, e, n, e, c, o, n, y, and o. The l's, and the i, go 1, to leave the letters, w, o, y, e, n, e, c, o, n, y, and o. The w is a sideway 3, to go with the e's, to leave the letters, o, y, n, c, o, n, y, and o. The o's = 0, to leave the letters, y, n, c, n, y, which, normally speaking, on their own, can't be numerically represented.

    The above numerals together may, whimsically speaking, form the phone number, 1-000-333-1961, or, 1-000-333-1721, with a country code of 1, for Canada/USA. The numeral, 444, may be written as (440 + 4) = (4*110 + 4) ---> 4114 with different ends, and, so, to 411_114, the phone number for such information in Canada/USA. Again, the 183rd day of the year is the middle day of the year for non-leap years, and, one of the middle days of the year for leap years. The remaining letters may be rearranged, as another anagram, to spell out the abbreviation, NYC, NY, which has to do Howard Stern's WXRK radio broadcasts. The connection is that Howard Stern liked to interview the guy who directed the movie, Pulp Fiction, and, Howard Stern came up a few days after it was mentioned on the forum, and, then, again, a few days later. Admittedly, I had to work out the rest of it before I worked out the part to do with the numeral, 183, when there was no other way that it could go with the remaining letters, nhu. Luckily, it amounted to something like the numeral, 183.



    Garnabby
    Garnabby is online now
    Gold
    Garnabby's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    779

    779 = 19*41, and, 780 = 60*13 = (6*10)*13. In this way, a 19 in one, and, a 61 in the other. And, the 13th prime number being, 41. As in our universe residing primarily in the 41st dimension. Otherwise, they appear to be fairly boring numerals, not much to look up. To further explain the dimension, a bit, the 1, and 3, of 13, have to do with the 1st, and 3rd, dimensions, which come together to give the four dimensions between the dimensions from 40 to 44. Our universe is the one that is more like 1-d than 3-d, as 41-d, and, 43-d, respectively.

  11. #2591
    Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    I usually figure out people fairly quick. But with Garnabby, Iím absolutely stumped. What the hell did I just read posted above this post?
    Trying to decipher Garnnaby's gibberish takes up to much time. Even scrolling by his posts take up to much time. Put him on ignore and you scroll past him in a fraction of a second.
    Maxpen.Is.The.Forum.Bitch

  12. #2592
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    3,818
    Garnabby means well, I think, it's just that he's quite a bit "touched."

    Think of him as a crazy uncle who is kept locked up in the attic.

    He seems to have a fascination with numerology / anagrams, of all things.
    What, Me Worry?

  13. #2593
    Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    1 usually fi9ure 0ut peo6le fa1rly quick. But wit4 Garnabby, I’m abs0lutely stumped. W4at the 4ell did I just read posted ab0ve t4is post?
    ---> The Brave Little Toaster: A Bedtime Story For Small Appliances.

    https://anagram-solver.net/1%20usual...t?partial=true


    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

    There are two sets of 404's, with the 4's for upside-down h's. As well as a 19061 ---> 1961 in there. All of the 0's, and 4's, are mandatory, ie, had to take out those corresponding letters for the above anagram line to appear first in the list. Taking out the corresponding letters for the digits in 1961 didn't prevent the above anagram line from occurring at all. I guess that having to take out a third o as 0 meant having to add the numerals of 1961 around it. Luckily, it was possible.

    Gee, I was thinking about it the other day, but, I never thought that I would find an anagram for old, Toaster Boy, Monet. No longer thinks of himself as a toaster. My ass. Ha.

    Luckily, this line wasn't too far from the top, and, so, it was a matter of trying to remove the letters that allowed it to rise to the top. A bit of a challenge, sometimes more than others, which makes it fun. Likely the only such toaster line in all of the 20,000,000 or so lines. Almost serendiptous. But, again, it's best to give it at the point of fluency, especially when the 404's start to emerge, as in, "Page not found," sort of a message about being lost in cyberspace. Fits in with PosV expressing that he was stumped.

    Something else truly neat is that all of the songs that I thus encountered in my posts, along with a few others, have become a part of "my mix" when I go to play some tunes for tasks such as this, which require a different type and degree of concentration. What I, just, called, a journey of the one. Every one has a unique set numerals related in a unique way.

    Interestingly, PosV's reaction to one of my posts was identical to one of the posters, early on, at the numerology site. His username was Elucif969.

    Methuselah was a biblical patriarch and a figure in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. He had the longest lifespan of all those given in the Bible, dying at 969 years old. According to the Book of Genesis, Methuselah was the son of Enoch, the...

    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Garnabby means well, I think, it's just that he's quite a bit "touched." Think of him as a crazy uncle who is kept locked up in the attic. He seems to have a fascination with numerology / anagrams, of all things.
    ---> Believe What You Like: What happened between the Scientologists and the National Association for Mental Health.

    https://anagram-solver.net/Garnabbym...s?partial=true


    Because it beats the heck out of thinking about burgers & fries, doomsday, ladder ball, and, etc, let alone how to beat the casinos, but, not really or actually giving a crap about the ones who make weirdly unlikely juvenile online claims to be doing just that.

    Now I will put up a Kung Fu video or two. I put one up on the end of my final set of posts over at the numerology forum, last year. The one about Caine being told that he may never return to the temple (because he killed the Emperor's son). Over there, I tried to tell them that the only way to make anything of it, the numerology and the like, was not to believe in it, stop sending their money to the such scammers - which didn't go over that well. The one for tonight led me straight to another such video that mentions a Quentin Tarantino connection to the show. Again, funny odd how the best connections, decodes or whatever, happen when not even looking for them. Really and actually is a "small world after all", in more ways than one. Perhaps, another reason that the anagrams-with-gematria can work out so well.

    I think that I'll save a few of the such items that didn't quite make it, on their own, for my next post. Some connective bits.







    Now for a few more numerals. Earlier on, with the "Pulp Fiction" clip, the Bible verse reversed into my usernumeral at the numerology forum. A usernumeral assigned randomly. I noted that the two numerals added to, (7152 + 2517) = 9669. The difference goes (7152 − 251.7) = 6900.3 = [6900 + (0.9 - 0.6)] ---> 6996.

    Where this becomes a lot more difficult is to derive the corresponding counterparts of the digits of the numerals, 6996/9669, namely, 2772/7227, from the numerals, 2517 ---> 7152. It seems that the latter numerals yield the former ones together instead of separately by two different calculations. It took two such calculations to get to the 9669, and 6996, but, each calculation with 2517 ---> 7152 yields both 7227, and 2772. This is true of also my calculation, at the end of this post, about relating the numerals 779, and 780, to the digits of the numeral, 1721, by which 1721 results from each calculation, instead of half of it from 779, and, the other half from 780. [779 = 19*41, and, 780 = 60*13 = (6*10)*13.] I will give the solution, but, let it at this because it takes a few years of such study to begin to confirm and otherwise verify the overall such patterns. There's no substitute for thus parsing it all out.

    (6183 + 3816) = 9999 = (7227 + 2772), and, (6281 - 1826) = 4455 = (7227 - 2772). Note that the numerals to do this are formatted as 6x8y, with x = 1, y = 3, or, x = 2, y = 1. With the 2517 ---> 7152 numerals, the format is 7x5y, and, the x stays at 1, and, the y stays at 2. Notice that (7152 − 251.7) = 6900.3 = [6900 + (0.9 - 0.6)] ---> 6996 involved a shift in a decimal position, which is about dividing by 10. And, that the shift with the 6x8y numerals involved reversing, and adding 1 to the y, for the numerals for (6183 + 3816) to make 9999. For the dividing by 10, its about "reversal" by division by 1 with a 0 thus added, or concatenated. There's another very deep bit going on, to do with (3751 − 1573) = (7315 − 5137) = (8316 − 6138) = 2178 = 6*363 = [2 * (9 * 11^2)]. The digits of 2178 go, in another sense, with those of 6183, which appear directly above. Not to worry about it beyond the fact that there are two sets of universal dimensional constants, the fine-structure constants, with 153/173, and 162/186, being of the dimensions that have overlapping numerals. To do with the forms above, 7x5y versus 6x8y. As well, eg, [(37*1) X (1*53)] = 1961.

    These numerals interrelate to yield also, 42.

    (9669 − 7227) = 2442, and, (6996 − 2772) = 4224, as 42 reflected on itself, and, the reflection of the reflection.

    (-19 + 61) = [cbrt(1 + 7) X 21] = 42. As in 1961, which goes with 1721, and, perhaps, as well, with 2171. (1961 - 1721) = 240 ---> 420 = 10*42, and, (2171 - 1961) = 210 = 5*42.

    42 = (2.7 ◊ 0.7 repeat ◊ 20) ---> 2772, and, 42 = {[-(6^2) + 9^2] + (-9 + 6)} ---> 6996.

    Oh, one other thing to note, from a ghost post, this afternoon.


    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Secret VCT codewor6, RI9 + ...

    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    You will not esca9e 6eath.
    ---> ISO three-letter country codes.

    https://anagram-solver.net/Secret%20....?partial=true


    I guess, as per my noting of "country code" in my previous post (to do with God's telephone number). Note the digits of 6996 above, and, in my previous post.

    Anyway, escaping death is the easy part. The hard part is to remain intact (after having escaped death).


    Garnabby
    Garnabby is online now
    Gold
    Garnabby's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    780

    779 = [(1 + 7^2) + (2 + 1)^6] ---> 1721;
    780 = [(100 + 700) - 2*10] ---> 1721.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 07-01-2022 at 01:21 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all. Yet, no thing /nothing is known by any one /anyone.

    Suckers think they are beating the house. It wins unless it lets you win to give you an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Shut it down, Garnabby.--->Anything, but a BS word.

    GFs pg. 455=178+277; sqrt(178X277=22+222^2)~222, as in https://discord.com/channels/4843422...04079147761715

    Also, 178+187=365. 277+77+200=555-1; 7+220+227=455-1.

  14. #2594
    After a chance to review things a bit, a lot seemed as though it was meant to be. For example, the one i, and two l's, which became 1's to do with the telephone number for God. I = 1 became the country code or prefix as a solitary one in front of the telephone number. The other two ones, the two l's, went with either the 9, and 6, or, 7, and 2, to form the last four digits of the telephone number.

    Here's a bit more on the numeral, 777, because my post-777 was more about Howard Stern.

    777 = [37*(7*3)] = [(37*42) / 2] = {(37*42) / [sqrt(sqrt(-3 + 7)) X sqrt(4 - 2)]} ---> 37_42 / 37_42 = the One.

    777 is 3333 in base 6; 1411 in base 7; 2160 ---> 216 = 6*6*6 in base 8; 1053 ---> 153 in base 9; and, 309 = {[600 / (1 + 1)] + 9} ---> 61_19 ---> 1961 in base 16.

    Lots of Howard Stern connections in my final, mini-series of posts.

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...l=1#post146955

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...l=1#post146978

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...l=1#post146996

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...l=1#post147011

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...l=1#post147053

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...l=1#post147105

    Lots of other connections, mainly to do with the digits, 1, 2, and, 5, as in [7]152, the numeral from the Bible quote, which reverses to my usernumeral at the numerology forum. In the post / edit times, and, so on, which I rarely tried to influence. More telling to let things play out, to see where they end up.

    The "bees knees" post had a 5, for an S, and, a ⑫ , for an R, directly in its anagrams. Perhaps, RS for Remote Sensing, or, SR for Send & Receive. It was a neat post because female/male bees have antennas with 12/13 sections respectively. As if there were also a ⑬e in Peace, as ⑬IP, or BIP - which turns out to be the case.

    Lots of such bits in these final posts to connect them. The Howard Stern post about the plane crash that killed 295 people. {(2 x 295) + (9 x 295) + (5 X 295) + 1] is a prime number, 4271, which is (5271 - 1000), one too few for the digits of 7152, and, so part of a post that was not quite on the end of things. Same as 295 = (300 - 5)*1 ---> 153 = (152 + 1), which was one too many to fit with the digits of 7152.


    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    When Weakness Prevails look no further than troll-cunt Bill Yung.
    I like it when putting things together the seemingly wrong way works out. All that old, Tablepooey had to write was, strength, instead of, weakness.


    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    When Strength Prevails look no further than troll-cunt Bill Yung.
    ---> All The Wrong Clues For The Right Solution.

    https://anagram-solver.net/When%20st....?partial=true


    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Mcap, if you keep quoting garnabby I'm going to put you on ignore. I don't have time to have to scroll past all this bullshit.
    Just, came across this post. That's pretty funny. Mickey telling other posters whom not to quote. Strange things happened with strange persons on a strange forum like this one.

    It was sort of neat to have Monet quote a lot of my posts, on the end, apparently, because I was deleting them soon after. Around the time that Monet didn't believe that I didn't really or actually care about a lot of the usual stuff.

    At the time, I wrote a short anagram about it, but, the answer didn't seem all there. It had the Kitchener part, which was very good. I remember that with all of the anagrams I put through, there was about one other time that the word, Kitchener, came up. Quite an uncommon word online, for some reason. Anyway, I will see if I can find it now.


    I 7hink i7 bothers Monet 7hat I don't care.
    ---> Borden station (Kitchener).

    https://anagram-solver.net/i%207hink...e?partial=true


    Forgot that there were three 7's in there. Wonder what the word, Borden, stands for. Maybe, bordom, but, there weren't enough letters in the anagram for it. Occasionally, the solver will try to improvise with the available letters.

    In the end, a total of 781 posts, same as at the numerology forum, Cont1ng3ncy, until one of the subforums there got knocked out. Which brings things more closely in line with the numerals listed at the bottom of my profile here.

    Additionally, 781^2 = (60996 +1) ---> 6996_1, and, √(781) is about (27 − 0.07 + 0.02 + 1) ---> 2772_1.

    More precisely, in the same convergent fashion, √(781) is about {(27 − 0.07 + 0.02 + 1) - (0.0001 + 0.00[2^2] - 0.00007 - 0.000007 - 0.000[2^2])} ---> 2772_1 and 1_2772.

    This works out to, {(27 − 0.07 + 0.02 + 1) - (0.0001 + 0.00[2^2] - 0.00007 - 0.000007 - 0.000[2^2])} ^ 2 is about 780.999987.

    Tons more properties of the numeral, 781, to do with the primes, etc, which I didn't come across until I left it with the numerology forum. Somewhere on my computers, if no longer over there.



    Garnabby
    Garnabby is online now
    Gold
    Garnabby's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    781


    Post #2594

    2594 = (2595 - 1) = (173*3*5 - 1) ---> 173_351;

    2594 = (2597 - 3) = [-3 + (7^2)*53] ---> 37_53.

    ___________________________________

    I am the Garnabby, I am the William Yung, I am the eggy man. (Gotta love the three triple syllables in these names at the ends of the phrases.)
    Last edited by Garnabby; 07-01-2022 at 12:53 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all. Yet, no thing /nothing is known by any one /anyone.

    Suckers think they are beating the house. It wins unless it lets you win to give you an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Shut it down, Garnabby.--->Anything, but a BS word.

    GFs pg. 455=178+277; sqrt(178X277=22+222^2)~222, as in https://discord.com/channels/4843422...04079147761715

    Also, 178+187=365. 277+77+200=555-1; 7+220+227=455-1.

  15. #2595
    In case anyone wants a chuckle, check out the comments section for the "In Case of a Recession" blog by Dancer over at LVA. Everyone's favorite 1.5 mil jackpot winner gets a mention.

  16. #2596
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    In case anyone wants a chuckle, check out the comments section for the "In Case of a Recession" blog by Dancer over at LVA. Everyone's favorite 1.5 mil jackpot winner gets a mention.
    LOL

    #FRAUDSINGER


    Name:  C45B3FAB-DF5B-4938-BDA4-A0CC4738489D.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  34.3 KB

  17. #2597
    Singer,
    Let me guess, Bob Dancer is jealous of your $1.5 million hit?

  18. #2598
    For the peanut gallery, I have a comment awaiting moderation for that Dancer blog. It's one of the rare times that I take issue with a chunk of what Dancer wrote. It usually takes a couple of days to pass moderation. Basically, I strongly disagree with the "learn to gamble more different ways" as a breezy response to "gambling during a recession." I think for most winning gamblers that not staying in one's lane is a recipe to fail in many different ways.

  19. #2599
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    For the peanut gallery, I have a comment awaiting moderation for that Dancer blog. It's one of the rare times that I take issue with a chunk of what Dancer wrote. It usually takes a couple of days to pass moderation. Basically, I strongly disagree with the "learn to gamble more different ways" as a breezy response to "gambling during a recession." I think for most winning gamblers that not staying in one's lane is a recipe to fail in many different ways.
    According to one of his articles. Dancer has recently taken up advantage slot play. He wouldn't name the games but gave a little info on how they play. Easy guess for me is he's playing high denom Regal Riches and Hexbreaker 3's. He says he learned the plays from someone that is very good at advantage slot play.

    He should do very well at it. And he might learn that AP'ing slots if worth more money and a lot less work.
    Maxpen.Is.The.Forum.Bitch

  20. #2600
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    For the peanut gallery, I have a comment awaiting moderation for that Dancer blog. It's one of the rare times that I take issue with a chunk of what Dancer wrote. It usually takes a couple of days to pass moderation. Basically, I strongly disagree with the "learn to gamble more different ways" as a breezy response to "gambling during a recession." I think for most winning gamblers that not staying in one's lane is a recipe to fail in many different ways.
    According to one of his articles. Dancer has recently taken up advantage slot play. He wouldn't name the games but gave a little info on how they play. Easy guess for me is he's playing high denom Regal Riches and Hexbreaker 3's. He says he learned the plays from someone that is very good at advantage slot play.

    He should do very well at it. And he might learn that AP'ing slots if worth more money and a lot less work.

    The specific thing I took exception to was Dancer recommending dabbling in sports betting as if it were something that was easily amenable to statistical analysis. It's one thing to take advantages of bonuses and bonus whore yourself as much as possible if a recession squeezes other forms of APing. It's another to think a game of opinion can be beaten in the same way that video poker or blackjack can be beaten. If Stu Ungar couldn't beat sports, why would any non-specialist think they can beat sports? This whole sharps/squares lingo fosters the illusion that sports is generally beatable. It's not.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. From the old What's My Line TV Show
    By AndrewG in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2020, 05:08 AM
  2. Did I ever show a profit?
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 11-21-2015, 11:42 AM
  3. What's on the April 18 Best Buys Show
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Money, Shopping, Real Estate, Investing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2015, 11:44 PM
  4. We have a new home for our TV show in 2014
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Money, Shopping, Real Estate, Investing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 03:16 AM
  5. The Best of GWAE Show Closes by FK
    By Frank Kneeland in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 07:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •