Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Aging gracefully is hard. I know. Cops stopped me the other night as I was about to start jogging in the ETSU parking lot. They asked me what I was doing there at 11 PM. I said, well, I'm slow and it's embarrassing how slow I am, and it's not hot, so it's comfortable for me as I plod along with nobody watching me.

We're looking at Rob and mickey vacillating between grasping-at-straws arguments and having a guffaw at everyone. I call it performance art because it's really an excuse for both of them to be nasty to people. That's all it really is. You know the cliche of the cranky old guy at his porch stoop cursing at every kid on a bike who rides by. Aging is hard. Dying is hard. Descending into childishness comes naturally.

I can't do better in terms of an analogy than the Cracked YouTube "We ReMade The Batman for $20." Except Rob and mickey are doing a remake of Bob Dancer's life for $20.
How about the stupid bitch that made a death threat against me. What do you think of that piece of shit? You know, the guy that washed out of journalism and lives with a toothless woman.