Page 5 of 132 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

So the NEW "let me sleep at night without tossing and turning in a pool of sweat" theory is, "Singer knows inside people who work for Caesar's that handed him pictures of the jackpot"! Hahahahahahaha!!!

What an idiot. If that were true, SHOW US THE JACKPOT PICTURE! Surely, it would HAVE TO have been posted or talked about online by now! I mean, you know how Caesars just LOVES publicity on their jackpot winners.

Not sorry for ruining another of your useless days max. But you truly are a moron.

Nope,,, there are numerous reasons that jackpot pics are not published. You have literally jeopardized the person who took these pics job. You should try and get Dan to take them down.
    So suddenly, when pressed, you claim you CANNOT retrieve pics of that mysterious "Caesars jackpot hit"? Complete with unsupported excuses?

The only people who would buy that are idiots like kew. And maybe Mr.V if he ever realizes his big mistake.

You people just cannot live with this can you.
    The pics are not published anywhere. They were supplied to you by the Caesars employee that you talked into giving you copies. Look you're really dumb. You can't dance around this one.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer
    How dense are you? Are you afraid to say you made a big mistake by not acknowledging that I said my son, a big strong guy btw, took the pictures in my original post?
    Not as dense as you might think.

Look at the pic again.

The person taking the pic (you claim it is your son) is NOT the person in the light shirt and Pop-eye forearms. besides, the person in the reflection also seems to be holding something in his hands, probably a camera.

To clairify: the person taking the pic obviusly cannot be the guy sitting at the machine, i.e.the guy you claim to be; think "point of view," or "angle of photo."

Your bringing this up is a red herring.
    Dumbo....my son is holding HIS PHONE in his hand! Read my post again. I got up to deal with the paper and suits while HE took the picture. You making up some alternative scenario makes you look really really dense. But I'll bet you're popular with kew!

PS: your corrections to this post lost you some fans.

I'll play along.

Rob, is the reflection of the person in the photo you posted you?

If not, why not?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Here's the deal. Grandpa Newell was supplied those photos by a Caesars employee that was present when they were hit. It is that simple. I may or may not supply the definitive smoking gun. But understand this is not the same situation as the showroom Newell.
    Caesars employees dont wear striped shirts. Who is in the reflection?

The person in the reflection was the one who hit the jackpot and is taking a pic of it himself....lol

Are you really as dense as you portray yourself?

Rob wants you to believe that is a pic of his son. I congratulated him for recognizing that people would pick up on that. So this is a pic of Rob taking a pic of his son taking a pic of the jackpot.....lol...c'mon man.

Rob is now jeopardizing this employees job.....fyi
    How did Rob get the picture? Was it posted somewhere else? I'm dense so clue me in.

Nope,,, there are numerous reasons that jackpot pics are not published. You have literally jeopardized the person who took these pics job. You should try and get Dan to take them down.
    So suddenly, when pressed, you claim you CANNOT retrieve pics of that mysterious "Caesars jackpot hit"? Complete with unsupported excuses?

The only people who would buy that are idiots like kew. And maybe Mr.V if he ever realizes his big mistake.

The pics are not published anywhere. They were supplied to you by the Caesars employee that you talked into giving you copies. Look you're really dumb. You can't dance around this one.
    OK, so now the pictures are "unpublished"? So go get me into trouble. Take the pics over there if you can afford the parking fee, and show them THESE pictures! See what they say. Obviously, if you claim the jackpot photos are to remain "unpublished" then that'll get me into a HEAP of trouble. I'm ready, and I challenge the biggest chickenshit on VCT to do exactly that!

So the NEW "let me sleep at night without tossing and turning in a pool of sweat" theory is, "Singer knows inside people who work for Caesar's that handed him pictures of the jackpot"! Hahahahahahaha!!!

What an idiot. If that were true, SHOW US THE JACKPOT PICTURE! Surely, it would HAVE TO have been posted or talked about online by now! I mean, you know how Caesars just LOVES publicity on their jackpot winners.

Not sorry for ruining another of your useless days max. But you truly are a moron.

And you are imploring Dan to "take it down"?? Hahahahaha! Why don't you simply take it over to Caesars and ask the hi limit slot room if this is one of their recent jackpots? My sense says this is the biggest VP hit of all time. That has GOT to be ripping out your guts.

Yeah, the biggest vp hit of all time -- might possibly show up on the LVA website, especially with a bevy of video poker aficionados writing for the site. Wait -- I'll go check LVA. Nope, it didn't make the newsfeed for some reason. Rob.Singer, should I give the LVA a heads-up that they need to report this?

Before I do, somebody should probably check with mickey crimm, since he's occasionally on the podcast over at LVA, and he knows Rob, so any inquiry might spill over into mickey's credibility. Of course, if mickey's on board with the reality of Rob's story regarding this pic and will vouch for Rob.Singer, there's no problem.

I'll shoot an email to LVA as soon as mickey gives the thumbs up or down on the photo. I was going to explain, if LVA thought I was being silly, that mickey vouches for Rob.Singer's credibility on a regular basis, so the pic is likely legit. That would at least get LVA to look into it and ask around. I'm guessing they could find out in a jiffy.

P.S. The LVA has known me for a long time, for better or worse -- LOL. They were kind enough to publish my tale of woe in the comments for the April 15 story "Sports Books Rule." I may be best known for being told that if I entered their office again, they'd call Metro on me. But we kissed and made up.
    Last edited by redietz; 05-26-2022 at 02:48 PM.

Caesars employees dont wear striped shirts. Who is in the reflection?

The person in the reflection was the one who hit the jackpot and is taking a pic of it himself....lol

Rob wants you to believe that is a pic of his son. I congratulated him for recognizing that people would pick up on that. So this is a pic of Rob taking a pic of his son taking a pic of the jackpot.....lol...c'mon man.

How did Rob get the picture? Was it posted somewhere else? I'm dense so clue me in.
    They're in "desperation scramble mode" Alan, like they always are with me. And check out how deep max is stepping into it.

Notice they said NOTHING about my doomsday safe pictures. And if I took a pic of the top half they'd shut down in rage even more.

Wait until Ibeatyourjbjbaces gets in here.
    He gonna lose his shit!

OK, so now the pictures are "unpublished"? So go get me into trouble. Take the pics over there if you can afford the parking fee, and show them THESE pictures! See what they say. Obviously, if you claim the jackpot photos are to remain "unpublished" then that'll get me into a HEAP of trouble. I'm ready, and I challenge the biggest chickenshit on VCT to do exactly that!
    You are so stupid you don't even understand...lol

I'm not going to do anything unless agreed to by involved parties. Your only involvement is trying to pass this last pic off as your jackpot.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

And you are imploring Dan to "take it down"?? Hahahahaha! Why don't you simply take it over to Caesars and ask the hi limit slot room if this is one of their recent jackpots? My sense says this is the biggest VP hit of all time. That has GOT to be ripping out your guts.

Yeah, the biggest vp hit of all time -- might possibly show up on the LVA website, especially with a bevy of video poker aficionados writing for the site. Wait -- I'll go check LVA. Nope, it didn't make the newsfeed for some reason. Rob.Singer, should I give the LVA a heads-up that they need to report this?

Before I do, somebody should probably check with mickey crimm, since he's occasionally on the podcast over at LVA, and he knows Rob, so any inquiry might spill over into mickey's credibility. Of course, if mickey's on board with the reality of Rob's story regarding this pic and will vouch for Rob.Singer, there's no problem.

I'll shoot an email to LVA as soon as mickey gives the thumbs up or down on the photo. I was going to explain, if LVA thought I was being silly, that mickey vouches for Rob.Singer's credibility on a regular basis, so the pic is likely legit. That would at least get LVA to look into it and ask around. I'm guessing they could find out in a jiffy.
    I invite and hope you DO inform LVA about this hit. Go for it. It may just get your pristine back. Any past or present group of jealous haters I can rock further--I'm all FOR it!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    This bit here is classic and underrated. Far funnier than "Who's on First?"
    Last edited by jbjb; 05-26-2022 at 03:00 PM.

I'm not going to do anything unless agreed to by involved parties. Your only involvement is trying to pass this last pic off as your jackpot.
    Your babbling max. You have my permission to do WHATEVER YOU WANT with my jackpot pics. They are not from Caesars.

Seems a few here are stumbling because they missed that it was my son who took the pictures, not me. I'll say it: YOURE ALL STOOPIDLY HUMILIATED

They're in "desperation scramble mode" Alan, like they always are with me. And check out how deep max is stepping into it.

Notice they said NOTHING about my doomsday safe pictures. And if I took a pic of the top half they'd shut down in rage even more.
    The storage of ammo in the doomsday safe is retarded. That's the only comment I have on that. But that's typical of low budget preppers....RIP

Your babbling max. You have my permission to do WHATEVER YOU WANT with my jackpot pics. They are not from Caesars.

Seems a few here are stumbling because they missed that it was my son who took the pictures, not me. I'll say it: YOURE ALL STOOPIDLY HUMILIATED

I invite and hope you DO inform LVA about this hit. Go for it. It may just get your pristine back. Any past or present group of jealous haters I can rock further--I'm all FOR it!
    Out of respect, I'll wait on mickey's opinion regarding the photo. Because my suggesting to LVA that it's your jackpot is tied to mickey vouching for your credibility.

He gonna lose his shit!
    I see he already did as soon as you mentioned him. Just waiting for how he's "seen that jackpot picture before"....only he's to stupid to go any further.

He gonna lose his shit!
    I love this post.

Out of respect, I'll wait on mickey's opinion regarding the photo. Because my suggesting to LVA that it's your jackpot is tied to mickey vouching for your credibility.
    So you want to wait for THAT?

Lets see....there's a picture of the biggest VP hit ever with some reflection of my son snapping photos at my request. (I and EVERY VP player would have done a better job by the way.)

But you want to WAIT for Mickey's opinion on the validity of the hit? What's he supposed to do--present some foolish conspiracy theories like you clowns have looked so envious doing here....or say how a picture is a picture and speaks the truth?

Where's Kewlj?

There is something I have wondered off and on, basically every time Rob pulls one of these stunts. Maybe some of you Rob Singer Troll experts can weigh in.

When Rob pulls one of these "stunts", like the RV dealership photos, or the hand written RV bill of sales photos, or any of the numerous Jackpot pictures that aren't his, does he know he is going to be busted and that is half the fun of the whole Singer troll...the absurdity of it? Or is he genuinely surprised each time he gets busted because this dude is so arrogant, he thinks everyone is stupid?

I have flip flopped back and forth in my own opinion, at times thinking no one can be THAT dumb, so its all part of his attention seeking game, but other times like now, I see him get so infuriated that he starts calling everyone names, as he is doing today.

Any opinions?

Thread Information