Page 7 of 132 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Hang on a second Kewlj. Rob had his own column on my website. I did not edit his columns at all and I stated that on his page. He was free to write what he wanted because it was his column.
    Really??? EVEN WORSE!!!
    And REALLY!?? You're "at the pool" with a dozen other low-life LV "high-rise condo" faggots constantly reading this while making your usual array of long-winded meaningless posts?

You as always are so full of shit.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    What I'm posting next is also my final post.
    What happened to this?

Kewlj hang it up.

1. You faked your own death
    2. You post using a fake name
    3. You've quit here before too

Oh, I forgot 4:

You hide like a cockroach when the lights come on.

I thought someone was going to bring up the $$ total on the machine... but I guess you caught Rob saying he added smaller tickets to this machine.

But why didnt someone come back with this was photoshopped and was really a 2-cent machine?

I guess that tactic failed before.

This is so much fun.
    I don't believe they read ANYTHING once max fucked it up by claiming it wasn't my jackpot because my son took the picture. They were all embarrassed by that, and how their "Singer fury and hate" stopped them from initially seeing anything else.

Now you notice how both max and redietz have taken a step too far, and either need to shit (which I wholeheartedly encourage) or get off the pot--which in Max's case with that silly little toilet seat, is understandable.
    So now,,,, I fucked your story up??....lol

I thought you were going to ride off into the the sunset.

Now you're claiming Max wrecked you again ......lol

Why don't you post up the pic of you smiling with the jackpot while pointing at it? Then ride off into the sunset.

Oh wait,, you weren't even present for this hit.....lol

RIP

Oh, I forgot 4:

You hide like a cockroach when the lights come on.
    That's funny

I've only watched "kew (and max) run for the hills when shit got real".

You win.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 05-26-2022 at 04:13 PM.

Kewlj hang it up.

I think everyone understands I did that fake death thing (some call it deathgate ) trying to protect myself after a robbery at my home. Bad decision, but that is fine, I have always "owned it".

Every real AP posts using a "handle" for reasons that everyone understands.

I have quit before. People have the right to change their mind...even Rob. I just don't want to hear any more shit from him about it, when he does the same.

Also not to worry about your reputation Alan. You are Jewish. That almost automatically means shyster and dishonesty, except of course in the case of Dan Druff.

(Would that be a month or permanant banning at WoV??)

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I thought someone was going to bring up the $$ total on the machine... but I guess you caught Rob saying he added smaller tickets to this machine.

But why didnt someone come back with this was photoshopped and was really a 2-cent machine?

I guess that tactic failed before.

This is so much fun.
    I don't believe they read ANYTHING once max fucked it up by claiming it wasn't my jackpot because my son took the picture. They were all embarrassed by that, and how their "Singer fury and hate" stopped them from initially seeing anything else.

Now you notice how both max and redietz have taken a step too far, and either need to shit (which I wholeheartedly encourage) or get off the pot--which in Max's case with that silly little toilet seat, is understandable.
    So now,,,, I fucked your story up??....lol

I thought you were going to ride off until the sunset.

Now you're claiming Max wrecked you again ......lol

Why don't you post up the pic of you smiling with the jackpot while pointing at it? Then ride off into the sunset.

Oh wait,, you weren't even present for this hit.....lol

RIP
    Some busy life playing for a team with someone else's money.

This has turned into fun. If I posted the $1.6 million W2G, jealous assholes like you would claim it was made up. If I put me in the picture an envious loser like you would claim I squatted into someone else's jackpot.

You see max, NO ONE has forgotten how you said you could "produce smoking gun evidence" of this jackpot being hit "by someone else" at Caesars. And I gave you my permission to go for it!

Now you're weaseling out of it and are probably looking for she-man kew for comfort. Two cowards, side-by-side.

Wise up....and MAN UP!

Kewlj you're dead to me.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Kewlj hang it up.

I think everyone understands I did that fake death thing (some call it deathgate ) trying to protect myself after a robbery at my home. Bad decision, but that is fine, I have always "owned it".

Every real AP posts using a "handle" for reasons that everyone understands.

I have quit before. People have the right to change their mind...even Rob. I just don't want to hear any more shit from him about it, when he does the same.

Also not to worry about your reputation Alan. You are Jewish. That almost automatically means shyster and dishonesty, except of course in the case of Dan Druff.

(Would that be a month or permanant banning at WoV??)
    Uh-oh....kew is being forced into splaining himself again with lies.

Can it get any better than this?

Kewlj you're dead to me.
    Wait! What happened? Did I offend you?

Happy day Alan.

There's a real simple solution to this "Is it true or is it a lie" conundrum, and that is for Rob to post a pic of the W2-G he must have been issued.

You know, the one where he had zero estimated tax withheld on a claimed $1.5M jackpot.

"I took a check for $1mil and $500k+ in cash. I FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY gave the person I worked with a $20,000 tip."

Seems pretty foolish NOT to make an estimated tax payment on a hit like that, given the possible penalty, but even more astounding and wholly out of character for Rob is the claim he gave a somebody a twenty thousand dollar tip.
    What, Me Worry?

By the way, getting dealt monster hands in TDB happens. Here are a few of mine.
    Are you using a home machine for those? How did you make the machine DO that!???

Oh wait---because they're on pennies and will NOT make the collection of idiots here feel diminished or hurt, WE BELIEVE YOU!
    You're right Rob. I need to post at least one higher denomination photo of a dealt win.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    There's a real simple solution to this "Is it true or is it a lie" conundrum,
    Come on V, there is no conundrum. Rob telegraphed this whole new trolling episode, 2 weeks ago and it has played out exactly as he wanted, with him getting the attention he craves.

There's a real simple solution to this "Is it true or is it a lie" conundrum, and that is for Rob to post a pic of the W2-G he must have been issued.

You know, the one where he had zero estimated tax withheld on a claimed $1.5M jackpot.

"I took a check for $1mil and $500k+ in cash. I FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY gave the person I worked with a $20,000 tip."

Seems pretty foolish NOT to make an estimated tax payment on a hit like that, given the possible penalty, but even more astounding and wholly out of character for Rob is the claim he gave a somebody a twenty thousand dollar tip.
    What's more anazing?

No withholding or a $20k tip?

I vote for the tip because I think Rob has losses to offset some of the win.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singe
    This has turned into fun. If I posted the $1.6 million W2G, jealous assholes like you would claim it was made up.
    Sure, but I'd really wonder what happened to the other hundred grand.
    What, Me Worry?

Let's summarize.

Redietz is deferring to mickeycrimm's "opinion" on the win. OK. Not a strong position, but OK.

Kew just doesn't want my jackpot to be real, and is borderline suicidal over it. I vote he sleeps alone tonight and let's see what shakes out.

Max....poor "people just come to me to answer their questions" team-playet max. First he ubs it up by not reading that I said my son took the pictures, then he claims to be able to produce "smoking gun evidence" that the jackpot was A. Hit at Caesars and B. That it was not mine.
    STILL WAITING MAX!!

Finally, MrV eventually realized I was not the one taking the pics, and I said as much in my original post.

jbjb of course is beside himself. He's been looking for this biggest VP jackpot of all time all day on the internet, but isn't finding it. I wonder why he's failing again.....

Originally Posted by kewlJ
    Come on V, there is no conundrum. Rob telegraphed this whole new trolling episode, 2 weeks ago and it has played out exactly as he wanted, with him getting the attention he craves.
    I am willing to give Rob ample opportunity to prove his claim.

So far he's only raised more questions than he's answered.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singe
    This has turned into fun. If I posted the $1.6 million W2G, jealous assholes like you would claim it was made up.
    Sure, but I'd really wonder what happened to the other hundred grand.
    What other hundred grand. I lost the first $100k plus the $32k in taxable it generated. Then I hit the big winner after inserting $300k and losing just a small portion of that.

You're fishing again? Where's the problem?

Originally Posted by kewlJ
    I am willing to give Rob ample opportunity to prove his claim.

So far he's only raised more questions than he's answered.
    Somehow kew thinks I can conjure up big winners in advance. Maybe monet is correct. I should bet sports more.

Thread Information