Page 8 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer
    What other hundred grand. I lost the first $100k plus the $32k in taxable it generated. Then I hit the big winner after inserting $300k and losing just a small portion of that.

You're fishing again? Where's the problem?
    Not fishing.

You might have made a typo as you said "the $1.6 million W2G" above, but originally said you won $1.5 million.

$1,600,000.00 - $1,500,000.00 = $100,000.00.

Q.E.D.
    What, Me Worry?

Yawwwwwwwnnnnnn

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Somehow kew thinks I can conjure up big winners in advance. Maybe monet is correct. I should bet sports more.
    Rob, you had a picture of a winning jackpot in advance. That is all. I don't know where you get these images from, but I know they are not yours. Once you had that image, you started setting up this whole "troll" in advance. That is why you specifically stated what game you wanted to play.....so it would match the image.

Wise up Rob. <- You aren't fooling anyone. The guy that thinks he is the smartest person in the room almost always is the dumbest.

Just saw where kew can't think for himself and wants to here Dan's take on this big jackpot.

Well kew, he doesn't exactly have a great track record when it comes to me. He said my Newell ad was "fake" and didn't bother to check that an ad of that size and in the state I posted it from, has a requirement to provide proof of ownership prior to the ad appearing.

Then there was his "proclamation" that my $100k jackpot at Wynn because the $25 denomination sign wasn't "real" was photoshopped....until Alan actually went over there to take a picture, that is, proving me RIGHT AGAIN!

Wise up pipsqueak.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Somehow kew thinks I can conjure up big winners in advance. Maybe monet is correct. I should bet sports more.
    Rob, you had a picture of a winning jackpot in advance. That is all. I don't know where you get these images from, but I know they are not yours. Once you had that image, you started setting up this whole "troll" in advance. That is why you specifically stated what game you wanted to play.....so it would match the image.

Wise up Rob. <- You aren't fooling anyone. The guy that thinks he is the smartest person in the room almost always is the dumbest.
    If I had this image "in advance" then why can't you or anybody else with more brains and hate embedded over Rob Singer than you, find it?

This sounds similar to your disproven conspiracy theory that "someone somewhere gave Rob the correct DU bug sequence so he took ownership of it" BS.

You spew a lot of words kew, never with any back up or support. Just you and your pathetic wishes. Too bad they NEVER pan out....except in your overnight wet dreams---WHEN you can sleep.

I'm still waiting---is that S&W 500 with the ammo and the rifles and the gold and the cash etc. fake too? How about it? Who wants a photo with me standing next to it? Let me know if it'll make you lose more sleep! After all, Rob "lives in his daughter's house and has no money and has no car and has nothing at all!"

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer
    What other hundred grand. I lost the first $100k plus the $32k in taxable it generated. Then I hit the big winner after inserting $300k and losing just a small portion of that.

You're fishing again? Where's the problem?
    Not fishing.

You might have made a typo as you said "the $1.6 million W2G" above, but originally said you won $1.5 million.

$1,600,000.00 - $1,500,000.00 = $100,000.00.

Q.E.D.
    No. When the jackpot tracker keeps a log that you sign on every $1200+ win, they put the total of that log into one W2G. Mine was just under $1.6 mlion.

So MrV, you posted Rob's picture at WoV, stating that it was not your hit, but nothing else as far as context.

Puts you in a bit of a corner doesn't it, if someone asks where it is from?

If I had this image "in advance" then why can't you or anybody else with more brains and hate embedded over Rob Singer than you, find it?

This sounds similar to your disproven conspiracy theory that "someone somewhere gave Rob the correct DU bug sequence so he took ownership of it" BS.

You spew a lot of words kew, never with any back up or support. Just you and your pathetic wishes. Too bad they NEVER pan out....except in your overnight wet dreams---WHEN you can sleep.
    Because they didn't have the employee send them a copy.

I'm still waiting---is that S&W 500 with the ammo and the rifles and the gold and the cash etc. fake too? How about it? Who wants a photo with me standing next to it? Let me know if it'll make you lose more sleep! After all, Rob "lives in his daughter's house and has no money and has no car and has nothing at all!"
    The safe is real. It doesn't show much. Other than your daughter only lets you keep 1 at the house. Your plan to use the safe to verify the jackpot is a failure.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    The safe is real. It doesn't show much. Other than your daughter only lets you keep 1 at the house. Your plan to use the safe to verify the jackpot is a failure.
    You're reaching max because you're wounded. Your big claim is that I'm broke.

Everyone is STILL WAITING for your "smoking gun evidence" from Caesars. And all you can do is whine about some unnamed "employee" who secretly sends out a jackpot picture to someone who lives out of state.

Wise up.

So MrV, you posted Rob's picture at WoV, stating that it was not your hit, but nothing else as far as context.

Puts you in a bit of a corner doesn't it, if someone asks where it is from?
    Kew, you're so nervous about this that you need to monitor other forums "just in case"?

Doesn't sound like that "restful pool day" panned out. Oh dear!

Everyone is STILL WAITING for your "smoking gun evidence" from Caesars. And all you can do is whine about some unnamed "employee" who secretly sends out a jackpot picture to someone who lives out of state.

Wise up.
    I never said I would provide smoking gun evidence. Because it is not my evidence to provide nor is there public evidence such was the case with the Newell. Go dig up what I said. I specifically said I would not necessarily be posting smoking gun evidence.

30k or so, some guns, and ammo is something that a lot of retirees with Minnie Winnie campers that live in their daughter's house have. No one ever said you were completely destitute.

I'm busy as all get out right now. I'm already wasting too much time reading this nonsense.......lol

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    By the way, getting dealt monster hands in TDB happens. Here are a few of mine.
    Alan, you should always be 5-coining that shit, but anyway, nice hits.

Wise up.
    I never said I would provide smoking gun evidence. Because it is not my evidence to provide nor is there public evidence such was the case with the Newell. Go dig up what I said. I specifically said I would not necessarily be posting smoking gun evidence.

30k or so, some guns, and ammo is something that a lot of retirees with Minnie Winnie campers that live in their daughter's house have. No one ever said you were completely destitute.

I'm busy as all get out right now. I'm already wasting too much time reading this nonsense.......lol
    More excuses max. If you didn't mean to provide this so-called s.oking gun evidence, then why bring it up. You do what you always do--try to plant ideas into others heads so you can squirm out of what you said when the seat gets too hot.

That right there? It's $110,000. You can't see underneath. The gold is there also.The other $190k is up top. That and the $100,000 I had to order from the bank make up the $400,000 I took to LV to play UX.

Ron, you're a baller; props bro - great hit. $1.5M might be pocket change for the afternoon for Cerveza Fria, but for me that's a lot of dough.

So MrV, you posted Rob's picture at WoV, stating that it was not your hit, but nothing else as far as context. Puts you in a bit of a corner doesn't it, if someone asks where it is from?
    KJ, I don't think so.

I posted without attribution in the hopes someone might say "yeah, I heard about that."

Nothing yet.

I didn't quote anything Rob said, I simply posted a jackpot photo which may or may not be legitimate.

But yeah, gotta tip toe through the WoV suspension minefield...
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Ron, you're baller, props bro - great hit. $1.5M might be pocket change for the afternoon for Cerveza Fria, but for me that's a lot of dough.
    It IS a lot of dough for me and a few others too. But to the rest, it's TOO MUCH dough--the kind they can't live with.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Ron, you're baller, props bro - great hit. $1.5M might be pocket change for the afternoon for Cerveza Fria, but for me that's a lot of dough.
    It IS a lot of dough for me and a few others too. But to the rest, it's TOO MUCH dough--the kind they can't live with.
    Well, to be fair, it's Coffee Can money for Blackhole and Cerveza Fria, but I get what you're saying.

Wise up.

More excuses max. If you didn't mean to provide this so-called s.oking gun evidence, then why bring it up. You do what you always do--try to plant ideas into others heads so you can squirm out of what you said when the seat gets too hot.

That right there? It's $110,000. You can't see underneath. The gold is there also.The other $190k is up top. That and the $100,000 I had to order from the bank make up the $400,000 I took to LV to play UX.
    You're the only one making excuses...lol

This is what I wrote. The reason for that is very clear.

Here's the deal. Grandpa Newell was supplied those photos by a Caesars employee that was present when they were hit. It is that simple. I may or may not supply the definitive smoking gun. But understand this is not the same situation as the showroom Newell.
    How about you take a pic with the rest of the contents you claim are in your safe?......lol

Dude your bullshit can be smelled a mile away. Come on,,,, show us, stop telling us, what you got....lol

The bottom line is you got those pics from the employee. You tried to pass them off as yours. Only Alan is buying it.....RIP

Thread Information