Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
I mean in 2016 you posted how you passed the 1 million dollar mark. This year according to one of your recent post you gave back 30k and are at zero for the year. Lol
These are both facts....what is your point? This year my blackjack play has been a little different, as I have allowed some time to pass since my most recent database entry. So I have played less, but played at higher stakes during busier times like weekend....the very times I used to try to avoid.

The downsides to this are the swings can be bigger than I am used to and you probably don't get enough rounds to guarantee overcoming any big negative variance swing. That is where I am right now for the year blackjack-wise. We will see what the rest of the year brings.

But on the positive side, blackjack is accounting for a smaller portion of my overall AP income so far this year, in part because one of my AP friends here in Vegas has thrown me some non-BJ AP plays, some with his team, that I otherwise would have never played. In other words, I have sort of been forced into diversifying a little.

Seedvalue, I accept that Druff says you are not who I thought and was told you were, JWT. And that means that my comments about you were wrong, so I apologize for that. I have no idea who you are, what you do or how much you make and really don't care that much. How about you just turn down your hate and we just move on?