Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Science and innovation are not like most people's view of God.

It has definite limits. This is why we haven't cured cancer and computers stopped becoming exponentially faster. (Moore's Law)

People are just very selfish and such. They don't really care _that_ much about their kids. The oil industry sown much doubt into people. whatever

There really is no solution. Our whole society is based on this concept of "growth". It really doesn't matter what we do. I'm not exactly for top-down control, but I understand what people will do in absence of such. (It isn't all positive)

The reason's China etc steal technology from us is that we had quite the headstart and secondly we have a lot of the brightest immigrating just because the standard of living and opportunities are that much better. Both of these don't seem like they will continue to the extent they do but that is a whole other subject. China plays a long-game, we don't. Another advantage of top-down approach.
Right because no one is trying to come into US. They are all jumping over the Great Wall to get inside china.

Absurd how people like you have been indoctrinated. Sad really
What is sad is your reading comprehension.

btw I get my writing is lacking but shit it isn't that bad.

Read more and fuck more bro

Have some kids or more kids if you have some. That’s far more helpful to humanity then electric cars