Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by mcap View Post
Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

RED this is what you and others don’t get or won’t admit. The election was “won” by Biden because he had more votes in the states he needed. The question is where the votes came from and was it “fair” by the ways we considered how elections work and how votes were collected before 2020. No I don’t believe votes were changed in Dominion machines and other conspiracy theories. But I 100% believe votes were collected from people who had no interest in voting, would have never voted, and only voted because they were mailed a ballot they would have never requested. And in most cases, they were Biden votes from liberal cities and registered Democrats.

Not sure how anyone can argue that this didn’t happen. I give Democrats credit for being crafty enough to see this opportunity, seize upon it and get votes from voters they would have never had in a normal non Covid year. They saw opportunity to expand voting and used Covid as an excuse to push mail voting, which was always a goal of theirs. They know a certain segment of the population is too uncaring or lazy to show up and vote and wouldn’t request a mail in ballot. But send it to them automatically and have a Dem operative offer to show up and collect it, they may fill out it. And they executed it to a level high enough to tip the election in battleground states. Take this away and Trump won these same states in larger margins than 2016.

Unfortunately we are all now paying for it with what it did to our economy.
You can just say black people instead of coding it Boz, everyone knows what you meant. Biden certainly hasn’t helped but I’d argue keeping interest rates artificially low for at least five years longer than they should have been created a caricature in assets of the economy that was on the ground bubble that was inevitably going to pop whenever the artificially cheap money gift stopped.
Artificially cheap money? Do you mean the 4K in covid money that even people with absolutely no work history got? Do you mean the 2 trillion Biden dumped into the economy? How about the 6 trillion with Build Back Better? If you think inflation is bad now just think what it would be if Build Back Better got through.
Yeah that’s a large part of it…. But it’s been a synthetic/artificially boosted economic market for damn near 15 years ever since they boosted the economy during the last recession. The economy was healthy enough to go back to more normalized interest rates all the way back in 2014 rather than being forced to at a bad time now.