Page 104 of 132 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2634

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Just let me know.
    I'm letting you know...post the text messages.

And post that phantom email that you promised too.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Just let me know.
    I'm letting you know...post the text messages.

And post that phantom email that you promised too.

The "phantom email, eh?" You gotta be kidding, coach.

When was the last time you actually got anything right?

The "phantom email, eh?"
    If not, then when are you posting it like you promised?

Seems like phantom text messages, too.

When did you get them, and why haven't you posted them yet?

I'm always right...thanks for asking.

The "phantom email, eh?"
    Oh, coach. I'm so, so sorry. Did I contractually give you a date and time? God, how abusive of me. And here I was, enjoying you being wrong and you still posting about it, like a buffoon, knowing that I could end the suspense at any time. Geez, I apologize.

Now, that date and time. What exactly did I promise?

LOL. Am I getting all Socratic on you, coach? I'm so, so sorry.

That Rob countdown gave me an idea. Maybe I could do a "phantom email reveal" countdown. Maybe for a year from now. I think I'd like a year-long clock ticking down for the coach being wrong.

The "phantom email, eh?"

Seems like phantom text messages, too.

When did you get them, and why haven't you posted them yet?

I'm always right...thanks for asking.

Why would I post text messages from Rob Singer?

Coach, I have a great idea regarding what you referred to as "phantom text messages." Rather than me being a prick to an embarrassed old degenerate on his last gambling legs (Rob, not mickey or Alan), why don't you have Alan or mickey call Rob and ask Rob if he sent me a string of rather stupid text messages while attempting to be anonymous. Then Rob can just verify that he did, and I won't be a prick to an embarrassed old man who is a prick to everyone else.

Deal?

From the discussion, it seems Rob may have his personal number (the number Mickey has) and then at least 1 other phone, possibly even more phones than that, which he uses to be a troll.

As mentioned in a previous discussion, most folks know, burner phones are extremely cheap. Shoot, he may even qualify for an “Obama phone.”

Another possibility is that Rob may be participating in other forums under other user names that have nothing to do with gambling. Maybe Bigfoot forums? UFO forums? If he does participate, I’m sure he shot and killed a Bigfoot or alien, and has it frozen in the freezer in the garage where he stays.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 06-17-2022 at 02:05 PM.

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance
    The big question Is do you guys believe Rob’s wife is aware of his online stories?
    I doubt she cares much about the content of his posts.

The poor girl is probably happy to see him immerse himself online for hours at a time as it gives her a break from his likely relentless power and control games he almost certainly enmeshes her in,

Than again, it is equally plausible that he's a pussy-whipped lap dog who has been labeled a "degenerate gambling p.o.s." by his beloved; he may go online to construct a fantasy personae, something manly, something with "winning," something to give him an inducement to stay alive and to not blow his brains out.

Last edited by MisterV; 06-17-2022 at 02:14 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    From the discussion, it seems Rob may have his personal number (the number Mickey has) and then at least 1 other phone, possibly even more phones than that, which he uses to be a troll.

After I received a string of texts from a person who decided to not identify themselves, and to whom I was courteous, I did a number search and it turned out to be Rob. The info I got was that he had at least two Phoenix numbers, maybe three including the landline, plus a South Dakota number, plus a VoIP number for calling via broadband. Lots of options.

LOL. It just occurred to me right now. I'm so damned slow. He was probably hoping I would solicit him to try to "sell picks." That's hilarious. There was zero chance of that happening, but he gave it the old college try. That's pretty funny -- both that he tried it and that it took me this long to realize that was likely the reason.
    Last edited by redietz; 06-17-2022 at 02:08 PM.

What exactly did I promise?
    Here is what you promised...

No negotiation. Because if you don't do it, I'll just post the thing

don't make the bet, because I'll post it anyway.

Your choice.
    In consideration of your offer, I'm choosing not to make the bet, and you will post it anyway.

Now go right ahead and do what your promised. What's stopping you?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by PositiveVariance
    The big question Is do you guys believe Rob’s wife is aware of his online stories?
    I doubt she cares much about the content of his posts.

The poor girl is probably happy to see him immerse himself online for hours at a time as it gives her a break from his likely relentless power and control games he almost certainly enmeshes her in,

Than again, it is equally plausible that he's a pussy-whipped lap dog who has been labeled a "degenerate gambling p.o.s." by his beloved; he may go online to construct a fantasy personae, something manly, something with "winning," something to give him an inducement to stay alive and to not blow his brains out.

Pussy-wipped lap dog LOL - Sounds about right!

After I received a string of texts from a person who decided to not identify themselves, and to whom I was courteous, I did a number search and it turned out to be Rob. The info I got was that he had at least two Phoenix numbers, maybe three including the landline, plus a South Dakota number, plus a VoIP number for calling via broadband. Lots of options.

LOL. It just occurred to me right now. I'm so damned slow. He was probably hoping I would solicit him to try to "sell picks." That's hilarious. There was zero chance of that happening, but he gave it the old college try. That's pretty funny -- both that he tried it and that it took me this long to realize that was likely the reason.

I know you said you and your team has never solicited Singer.

Just out of pure curiosity do you sell picks at all?
    Do you bet?
    Are you a bookie?

You don’t have to answer any of these if you don’t want to. I’m just curious. Thanks

What exactly did I promise?

Your choice.
    In consideration of your offer, I'm choosing not to make the bet, and you will post it anyway.

Coach, see, this is what happens when you're on the other end of Socratic-ness. It's not that hard to do the kind of posting that you do. Really.

For example, I did not specify a date or time. I may have already posted it somewhere else, so I can wait for you to mouth off and then voila, point out that you're a buffoon.

On the other hand, why deprive other people who share your judgement of the opportunity for wagers? That would be silly. I'm sure someone in your corner would want to front you some money or make the wager themselves. It would be very foolish, speaking from an AP perspective, to deprive them of that opportunity.

Wouldn't you agree?

Your friend in Socratic-ness,

Bob

Why would I post text messages from Rob Singer?
    Because you have Singer Derangement Syndrome.

I don't think that you have any text messages from Rob Singer,
    but you're the one who mentioned these phantom texts.

Rob sent a series of anonymous texts to me weeks ago.

you want me to post those text messages?

Let me know if I should post them
    Do you want me to list the text messages from Rob? Just let me know.
    It sure reads like you want to post those messages.

So I'm letting you know to go ahead and post them.

You are pursuing action against Rob with the Tennessee AG,
    but now you are trying not to be a prick to him?

I'm rejecting that reason, that genie is out of the bottle.

Do you bet?
    Are you a bookie?

You don’t have to answe any of these if you don’t want to. I’m just curious. Thanks

I work on a percent of profit with some higher stakes sports gamblers. I'm not nor ever have been a bookmaker, although quite a few of my friends and acquaintances have been or are.

I sold plays back when Playbook, a national newsletter, was using 900 lines. I also sold season subscriptions back in my youth. Haven't done those things in a long time.

At some point, I'll pull my bio from 1984's Who Who in Sports Gambling and post it here or somewhere, and I'll give you a heads up. Oh, I know, if you search for the Retro Road Trip thread on this site, there's some background stuff, including some pages from the annual "Tipsters or Gypsters?" that was published out of Las Vegas and there's some op eds I wrote.

What I tried to impress upon people here was that I have never done cold calls or emails or PMs. The only emails involving anything that could be called a "pitch" are response emails. I don't send out email pitches or PM people or text people. I'm not looking for clients.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm
    Rob and I have been in phone contact for over 3 years.
    We're not talking about obscene phone calls here Mickey.
    You are trying very hard to get yourself inducted into the Brokeback Boys Club. Now get back to sucking maxpen's dick.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Rob sent a series of anonymous texts to me weeks ago. I was very disappointed to discover it was Rob (how banal). The number matched one of his numbers.

He has two Phoenix area numbers, plus the SD number, plus a VoIP number.

So mickey, you want me to post those text messages? See, I don't even bother with some of the Rob crap. He's so transparent, why give the continual bullshit oxygen?

Let me know if I should post them, mickey. Your call. Me being so obsessed and all, I hadn't bothered to this point.
    You don't bother with Rob crap? Hahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!

You spend your every waking hour of everyday on "Rob crap."

Get a life, assclown.

Mickey, buddy, pal, you didn't answer the question. Do you want me to list the text messages from Rob? Just let me know.
    Don't demand anything from me you stupid motherfucker. If you want to post something then do it, assclown.

Now get back to cornholing maxie.

This fucking moron thinks I'm supposed take orders from his ass.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Because you have Singer Derangement Syndrome.

I don't think that you have any text messages from Rob Singer,
    but you're the one who mentioned these phantom texts.

Do you want me to list the text messages from Rob? Just let me know.
    It sure reads like you want to post those messages.

So I'm letting you know to go ahead and post them.

You are pursuing action against Rob with the Tennessee AG,
    but now you are trying not to be a prick to him?

I'm rejecting that reason, that genie is out of the bottle.
    Well, we could bet on the texts, too, coach.

Actually, I am not pursuing any action against Singer with the Tennessee AG, coach. As you would say, that's a lie. I humbly requested that Rob help me out tracking down the people who solicited him because what they are doing must be illegal, posing as salespeople for me. I am, however, not sure exactly what laws are being broken, thus my appeal to the AG.

So I am passing Rob's name and number onto the Tennessee AG because I assume they'd want to talk with him regarding who solicited him posing as a salesperson for me. That is in no way, shape, or form "pursuing action" against Rob. That is recruiting Rob in my battle against crime.

You are legally incorrect. You are reading comprehensively incorrect. You are just plain incorrect all the way.

Wouldn't you agree?

P.S. I love this Socratic stuff, coach. I should have gotten lessons from you ages ago.

Do you bet?
    Are you a bookie?

You don’t have to answer any of these if you don’t want to. I’m just curious. Thanks
    He's just a beard.

Your choice.

Coach, see, this is what happens when you're on the other end of Socratic-ness. It's not that hard to do the kind of posting that you do. Really.

For example, I did not specify a date or time. I may have already posted it somewhere else, so I can wait for you to mouth off and then voila, point out that you're a buffoon.

On the other hand, why deprive other people who share your judgement of the opportunity for wagers? That would be silly. I'm sure someone in your corner would want to front you some money or make the wager themselves. It would be very foolish, speaking from an AP perspective, to deprive them of that opportunity.

Wouldn't you agree?

Your friend in Socratic-ness,

Bob
    In other words, Ditz is a coward.

Thread Information