Page 4 of 132 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

I'll play along with the conspiracy game. If you had your own machine could you create this?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I'll play along with the conspiracy game. If you had your own machine could you create this?

What's missing from the story, Alan? You're a journalist. It would be better if you told people rather than me.

Hint: It's the same thing that was missing when you posted Rob.Singer's double up bug story on your site.

I'm not going to tell people. Let Alan spell it out, as a lesson in basic journalism.

13 days to accomplish your goal that you predicted beforehand!?
    Could you start posting Sports Picks before the games, please.
    Thanks.

Sorry Redietz but I don't know what you're fishing for.

C'mon, man. You've gotta be kidding me. An editor, any editor, would hang my ass out to dry if I ran a story like Rob.Singer just wrote.

See, this isn't a test of Rob.Singer's honesty and credibility. It's a test of yours.

Can we get some powerball numbers too?
    please!

Kew finally has a good idea.

DAN--PLEASE SELF-BAN ME SO THESE IDIOTS WON'T HAVE TO BE IDENTIFIED AS SHOWING THEIR ENVY, DISDAIN, AND STUPIDITY ANY LONGER

Everyone saw max say something on the run and they ran with it because "it was a way of proving I used "someone else's jackpot"!

OK bozos, prepare: Read the ENTIRE post with the two pictures in it. Do you see where I said "my son took the pictures"? What a bunch of morons, with raging jealousy beyond belief. You fools saw that coward max come up with something so you just let it take off in your minds because it fit the outcome you wished for. Can you hear kew squealing everyone? No kew, there is no secret VP jackpot website. But there is a way to check if this hit was ever previously posted. Nope! I own the win. Tough love.

And WISE UP losers!

And yes....now that's been exposed you'll need to move onto the next conspiracy theory in order to sleep at night.

Isn't it interesting that Mr. "Pristine Reputation" redietz didn't catch this glaring error prior to everyone making fools out of themselves.....
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 05-26-2022 at 01:51 PM.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    C'mon, man. You've gotta be kidding me. An editor, any editor, would hang my ass out to dry if I ran a story like Rob.Singer just wrote.

See, this isn't a test of Rob.Singer's honesty and credibility. It's a test of yours.
    No need to invoke credibility when basic intelligence is sufficient.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Kew finally has a good idea.

DAN--PLEASE SELF-BAN ME SO THESE IDIOTS WON'T HAVE TO BE IDENTIFIED AS SHOWING THEIR ENVY, DISDAIN, AND STUPIDITY ANY LONGER

Everyone saw max say something on the run and they ran with it because "it was a way of proving I used "someone else's jackpot"!

OK bozos, prepare: Read the ENTIRE post with the two pictures in it. Do you see where I said "my son took the pictures"? What a bunch of morons, with raging jealousy beyond belief. You fools saw that coward max come up with something so you just let it take off in your minds because it fit the outcome you wished for. Can you hear kew squealing everyone? No kew, there is no secret VP jackpot website. But there is a way to check if this hit was ever previously posted. Nope! I own the win. Tough love.

And WISE UP losers!

And yes....now that's been exposed you'll need to move onto the next conspiracy theory in order to sleep at night.
    I'm looping this in my house all day today!!

Rob, I am not jealous of you, in fact I am "a bit of a fan."

Having said that I noticed "the reflection issue" before Max brought it up: upon close inspection it is as I said, the guy at the machine is a big man with big forearms.

You may pack 9 1/2 swinging, but your forearms certainly don't measure up.

But hey, nice try, and I'm sure I and others will miss your contributions in the future; good luck as you voluntarily slide into gambling forum oblivion...
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-26-2022 at 02:23 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Here's the deal. Grandpa Newell was supplied those photos by a Caesars employee that was present when they were hit. It is that simple. I may or may not supply the definitive smoking gun. But understand this is not the same situation as the showroom Newell.

Don't you worry your little self MrV. Unless the person posting as Rob, has some health diagnosis where he has been told the end is near, he isn't going anywhere. Oh "Rob Singer" may disappear, especially if DanDruff accepts his request. But another "new" member will suddenly emerge filled with the same hate and unacceptable views.

What this really is, is Rob realizing he has no credibility as "Rob Singer".

And those still reading or participating at WoV, will likely see Mdog pull a similar disappearing act, only to have someone VERY similar in claims and writing style emerge, as I suspect these last 5 days with not a single member responding or posting in the fantasy thread have been eye opening to the great Dog. Without him there to bump, not a single person left that believes or even cares.

All I can say is about time in both cases.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Here's the deal. Grandpa Newell was supplied those photos by a Caesars employee that was present when they were hit. It is that simple. I may or may not supply the definitive smoking gun. But understand this is not the same situation as the showroom Newell.
    Caesars employees dont wear striped shirts. Who is in the reflection?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Rob, I am not jealous of you, in fact I am "a bit of a fan."

Having said that I noticed "the reflection issue" before Max brought it up: upon close inspection it is as I said, the guy at the machine is a big man with big forearms.

You may pack 9 1/2 swinging, but your forearms certainly don't measure up.

But hey, nice try, and I'm sure I and others will miss your contributions in the future; good look as you voluntarily slide into gambling forum oblivion...
    How dense are you? Are you afraid to say you made a big mistake by not acknowledging that I said my son, a big strong guy btw, took the pictures in my original post?

Typical denying democrat.

So the NEW "let me sleep at night without tossing and turning in a pool of sweat" theory is, "Singer knows inside people who work for Caesar's that handed him pictures of the jackpot"! Hahahahahahaha!!!

What an idiot. If that were true, SHOW US THE JACKPOT PICTURE! Surely, it would HAVE TO have been posted or talked about online by now! I mean, you know how Caesars just LOVES publicity on their jackpot winners.

You "may or may not supply the DEFINITIVE smoking gun"?? I vote to SUPPLY

Not sorry for ruining another of your useless days max. But you truly are a moron.

Caesars employees dont wear striped shirts. Who is in the reflection?

The person in the reflection was the one who hit the jackpot and is taking a pic of it himself....lol

Are you really as dense as you portray yourself?

Rob wants you to believe that is a pic of his son. I congratulated him for recognizing that people would pick up on that. So this is a pic of Rob taking a pic of his son taking a pic of the jackpot.....lol...c'mon man.

Rob is now jeopardizing this employees job.....fyi

So the NEW "let me sleep at night without tossing and turning in a pool of sweat" theory is, "Singer knows inside people who work for Caesar's that handed him pictures of the jackpot"! Hahahahahahaha!!!

What an idiot. If that were true, SHOW US THE JACKPOT PICTURE! Surely, it would HAVE TO have been posted or talked about online by now! I mean, you know how Caesars just LOVES publicity on their jackpot winners.

Not sorry for ruining another of your useless days max. But you truly are a moron.

Nope,,, there are numerous reasons that jackpot pics are not published. You have literally jeopardized the person who took these pics job. You should try and get Dan to take them down.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer
    How dense are you? Are you afraid to say you made a big mistake by not acknowledging that I said my son, a big strong guy btw, took the pictures in my original post?
    Not as dense as you might think.

Look at the pic again.

The person taking the pic (you claim it is your son) is NOT the person in the light shirt and Pop-eye forearms. besides, the person in the reflection also seems to be holding something in his hands, probably a camera.

To clairify: the person taking the pic obviusly cannot be the guy sitting at the machine, i.e.the guy you claim to be; think "point of view," or "angle of photo."

Your bringing this up is a red herring.
    What, Me Worry?

Nope,,, there are numerous reasons that jackpot pics are not published. You have literally jeopardized the person who took these pics job. You should try and get Dan to take them down.
    So suddenly, when pressed, you claim you CANNOT retrieve pics of that mysterious "Caesars jackpot hit"? Complete with unsupported excuses?

The only people who would buy that are idiots like kew. And maybe Mr.V if he ever realizes his big mistake.

You people just cannot live with this can you.

And you are imploring Dan to "take it down"?? Hahahahaha! Why don't you simply take it over to Caesars and ask the hi limit slot room if this is one of their recent jackpots? My sense says this is the biggest VP hit of all time. That has GOT to be ripping out your guts.

Thread Information