Page 53 of 132 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2634

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Sad to say, I do not really know who that is, and I don't Google things to make myself look smart, so I'm in the dark. All I know is that's the street you turn onto to get to the back entrance to the SuperBook. Beyond that, I have no idea.
    Seems a bit odd from a guy who literally does nothing but look up information and statistics to get an edge over College Football.
    And you did look up Binion's Horseshoe on Wikipedia, right??
    I guess you never used a Dictionary, Encyclopedia or Encyclopedia Britannica?
    Nobody is going to fault you for using google to look up Joe W. Brown and learn something new.
    I would think the more information you have the bigger your advantage in life would be?
    Many times I have to look up information or words, you guys use, on this site because I have no clue.
    I don't feel bad about it because I'm not very smart as I did not go to University.
    I ran away to Vegas to become a gambler while in my early teens.
    But I had the bug since I was 9 years old.
    Not everyone can be Garnabby.
    No, no, monet. I read all the time. I just don't like to casually act like I knew who the hell he is when I don't. So clue me in -- who is the guy with the street behind the LV Hilton (and mcap can correct me to WestGate)?

P.S. We had Collier's Encyclopedias growing up. My favorite part was they had estimates of every country's armaments in the back of one volume. I knew how many Atlas and Titan missiles we had sitting in silos and Poseidons out in the sea. Always primed for Armageddon, from a young age.
    You mean Polaris nuclear missiles. Poseidon is one of the newer nuclear torpedos.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    The picture of the jackpot was a computer generated fake. END OF FUCKING DISCUSSION!!!!
    Well I had another interesting discussion with a different Caesars employee. I am not ready to reveal anything yet. But jbjb is onto something. This is not even a legitimate jackpot picture.

I think the first lady (no not Mickey ) was a Rob Singer in training. Regardless it doesn't change anything that this is not Singer's.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 06-04-2022 at 12:36 AM.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    To be fair Rob threatened to shoot me a couple times during NewellGate.

I think he took it down to breaking my fingers or wrist during this last fiasco.....lol
    I enjoy plinking.
    Haven't been for a long time now.
    I probably should sell everything as it only sits around... probably rusting away.
    Got to keep everything though incase TSHTF and all.
    Well one thing you never do is sell your guns. Those go to the grave. The other thing these clowns don't realize is you never talk about shooting anything.
    Your buttbuddy, Ditz, is now a clown? He didn't follow your advice here. The ass clown made a public death threat.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-04-2022 at 12:42 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

I enjoy plinking.
    Haven't been for a long time now.
    I probably should sell everything as it only sits around... probably rusting away.
    Got to keep everything though incase TSHTF and all.
    Well one thing you never do is sell your guns. Those go to the grave. The other thing these clowns don't realize is you never talk about shooting anything.
    Your buttbuddy, Ditz, is now a clown? He didn't follow your advice here. The ass clown made a public threat.
    Fuck off narc.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I'll bet Druff just loves mention of another phony Singer claim on his Twitter feed.

I am just wondering...if Druff comes out and says there was no Singer 1.5 million VP hit and it is just more Singer make-believe and rules that Singer reneged on the wager, what will lady Crimm do?

Will crimm turn on Druff, calling him names like Singer does? I guess I am wondering just where is the line that Crimm stops being a full blown jackass?
    You don't understand, slug. Two years ago you and maxpuke attacked me for nothing. It was just an opinion I gave. And you two have been attacking me ever since. I don't give a fuck if I'm right or wrong about Singer I will never be on your side of anything. You and pen are a couple of fucked up bitches with no redeeming qualities. Now redietz has gone off the deepend with you. All three Brokeback Boys in mental decline. Seek help for your mental anguish. It's not healthy.

You lose, loser.

maxiepad don't like those that whine to Druff. Except you. He give you a pass because he likes sucking your cock.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Your buttbuddy, Ditz, is now a clown? He didn't follow your advice here. The ass clown made a public threat.
    Fuck off narc.
    Of course you know your buttbuddy redietz has contacted the Nevada Attorney General over a claim Singer made.

Is redietz a narc too? If you think I'm a narc then redietz is a narc too, right, stepandfetchit. maxpuke is allied with a narc.

And your other lover, KJ narcs to Druff at least twice a week. Do you know how many people he's tried to get thrown off the forum? Yes, you do.

That means you support narcs, poser pro.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-04-2022 at 12:47 AM.

Will Tewlj and Ditz ever acknowledge that maxiepad lied about the jackpot picture? Or will they remain intellectually dishonest?

The picture of the jackpot was a computer generated fake. END OF FUCKING DISCUSSION!!!!
    Well I had another interesting discussion with a different Caesars employee. I am not ready to reveal anything yet. But jbjb is onto something. This is not even a legitimate jackpot picture.

I think the first lady (no not Mickey ) was a Rob Singer in training. Regardless it doesn't change anything that this is not Singer's.
    Maxie has gone from "I seen that picture months ago!! The jackpot was hit at Caesar's! I know the employee that took the pic!" all the way to now claiming "The pic is fake."

LOL! You can't make this shit up. What an assclown.

Maxie has gone from "I seen that picture months ago!! The jackpot was hit at Caesar's! I know the employee that took the pic!" all the way to now claiming "The pic is fake."

It all makes sense if you have the comprehension of a 9-10 year old. For some reason you are operating at a 5-6 year old level. I can't help stupid.

Look Miss, Even if MaxPen was wrong about the picture and he had seen one very similar, he still proved that Singer did not hit this jackpot by accepting the meet-up on Singers terms and waiting for Singer to not show. If this was his jackpot and the reflection in the picture was really his son, Singer would have shown up, even if he didn't think Max would pay, him Singer would have shown at the time agreed upon, just to rub it in everyone's face in it.

He would have taken pictures and posted from the bar at South point at the time of the meet up and said "I am here. I have the evidence of pictures on my Phone. I have my son who's reflection is in the picture". Singer would have proved his claim and left all of us scratching our ass. But he couldn't do that because none of it was real, right down to the son. I don't know if Singer has a son or not. Maybe he does, but that wasn't him in the reflection. If it was, we would have seen pictures of the son that match that reflection image by now.

Singer didn't show because he couldn't show. He had no evidence that would back anything up. Don't you think he would have showed everybody up if he could have. He couldn't because it wasn't real. Why are you the only one that doesn't get that, Miss?

Now let's talk Newell. I know you have never had much to say about the Newell. I think you separate it out from the DU bug claim. BUT SINGER tied this phony Newell to the double up claim when he told Shackleford that is what he spent the money on. Then he had to scramble to the RV showroom, and take those silly pictures of an RV that did not belong to him.

It is this simple. If Singer really owned a Newell RV, he would have taken hundreds of pictures of himself in the Newell, maybe pictures from all sorts of different locations of him and the Newell. JUST SO HE COULD SHOVE IT IN EVERYONE's FACE. But he didn't own a Newell, never did, so instead we got Newell-gate, 3 pictures of Singer in a Newell at the dealership, and another picture of the outside of a completely different vehicle at a campground that he snuck up on. The one at the campground doesn't even come close to resembling the one at the dealership.

And again, you can't pretend the two aren't tied together. Singer tied them together when he said that is what he spent the DU bug money on. No Newell. No DU bug. Get it, yet Miss?

If you want to continue to lie, to some how spite us...how did you put it....you will never agree with us? then continue to lie. You aren't hurting me. You aren't hurting MaxPen. Only one you are hurting is you. You look like a complete dick. And everyone knows you are lying, because you aren't man enough to say you were wrong.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Look Miss, Even if MaxPen was wrong about the picture and he had seen one very similar, he still proved that Singer did not hit this jackpot by accepting the meet-up on Singers terms and waiting for Singer to not show. If this was his jackpot and the reflection in the picture was really his son, Singer would have shown up, even if he didn't think Max would pay, him Singer would have shown at the time agreed upon, just to rub it in everyone's face in it.

He would have taken pictures and posted from the bar at South point at the time of the meet up and said "I am here. I have the evidence of pictures on my Phone. I have my son who's reflection is in the picture". Singer would have proved his claim and left all of us scratching our ass. But he couldn't do that because none of it was real, right down to the son. I don't know if Singer has a son or not. Maybe he does, but that wasn't him in the reflection. If it was, we would have seen pictures of the son that match that reflection image by now.

Singer didn't show because he couldn't show. He had no evidence that would back anything up. Don't you think he would have showed everybody up if he could have. He couldn't because it wasn't real. Why are you the only one that doesn't get that, Miss?

Now let's talk Newell. I know you have never had much to say about the Newell. I think you separate it out from the DU bug claim. BUT SINGER tied this phony Newell to the double up claim when he told Shackleford that is what he spent the money on. Then he had to scramble to the RV showroom, and take those silly pictures of an RV that did not belong to him.

It is this simple. If Singer really owned a Newell RV, he would have taken hundreds of pictures of himself in the Newell, maybe pictures from all sorts of different locations of him and the Newell. JUST SO HE COULD SHOVE IT IN EVERYONE's FACE. But he didn't own a Newell, never did, so instead we got Newell-gate, 3 pictures of Singer in a Newell at the dealership, and another picture of the outside of a completely different vehicle at a campground that he snuck up on. The one at the campground doesn't even come close to resembling the one at the dealership.

And again, you can't pretend the two aren't tied together. Singer tied them together when he said that is what he spent the DU bug money on. No Newell. No DU bug. Get it, yet Miss?

If you want to continue to lie, to some how spite us...how did you put it....you will never agree with us? then continue to lie. You aren't hurting me. You aren't hurting MaxPen. Only one you are hurting is you. You look like a complete dick. And everyone knows you are lying, because you aren't man enough to say you were wrong.
    Look Miss? Why are you addressing maxiepad with this post? Go wash your vagina. It's stinking up the place, cumsack.

It all makes sense if you have the comprehension of a 9-10 year old. For some reason you are operating at a 5-6 year old level. I can't help stupid.
    How to comprehend lies? I think I'm doing a good job of that. If it was fake then you lied abouty it being hit at Caesar's and one of their employee's showing you the picture.

5 Minute Interview but a couple of great stories.

Here's a good one with his son. With regard to the Billy Walters interview, my favorite part was (paraphrasing below):
    Musberger:What do you think of the recent new development of in-game sportsbetting and its growth ?
    Walters:I've been doing in-game sportsbetting since the 60's

Exactly. Ever see the fake slots YouTube channel where the guy is playing real slot games but on a computer for like $500 a spin? Commets are always turned off. Same thing here.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    5 Minute Interview but a couple of great stories.

Here's a good one with his son. With regard to the Billy Walters interview, my favorite part was (paraphrasing below):
    Musberger:What do you think of the recent new development of in-game sportsbetting and its growth ?

Mr. Walters was so far ahead of the curve, it was ridiculous. After his initial successes, what he did was go on talent scouting expeditions. He would recruit individuals with reputations and more or less assemble roundtables of talent for each sport, only he would try to keep the individuals from interacting much with each other. So he kept the talent isolated. Then he could compare/contrast the savants, see who won how, and try to profile how they did it, so he became less dependent on them. Not good for the talent, but good for Mr. Walters.

The thing about Mr. Walters, he was the classic old style gambler with a somewhat classy but folksy persona and the eyes of a tiger shark. Jock Ewing of the gambling world, more or less.

No, no, monet. I read all the time. I just don't like to casually act like I knew who the hell he is when I don't. So clue me in -- who is the guy with the street behind the LV Hilton (and mcap can correct me to WestGate)?

P.S. We had Collier's Encyclopedias growing up. My favorite part was they had estimates of every country's armaments in the back of one volume. I knew how many Atlas and Titan missiles we had sitting in silos and Poseidons out in the sea. Always primed for Armageddon, from a young age.
    Stop Shinin' me on!
    You knew he had a street named after him right away.
    I'm not playing anymore.
    Next thing you will tell me is you don't know who Howard Hughes, Dean Martin or Frank Sinatra are.
    Yes, all three of those fellas have streets named after them in this city too.
    You already knew that information.
    Last edited by monet; 06-04-2022 at 08:48 AM.

Mr. Walters was so far ahead of the curve, it was ridiculous. After his initial successes, what he did was go on talent scouting expeditions. He would recruit individuals with reputations and more or less assemble roundtables of talent for each sport, only he would try to keep the individuals from interacting much with each other. So he kept the talent isolated. Then he could compare/contrast the savants, see who won how, and try to profile how they did it, so he became less dependent on them. Not good for the talent, but good for Mr. Walters.

The thing about Mr. Walters, he was the classic old style gambler with a somewhat classy but folksy persona and the eyes of a tiger shark. Jock Ewing of the gambling world, more or less.
    Thought you were going to correlate Slim in there somewhere.
    Legend has it that he bet a guy he could hit a golf ball further.
    He took a helicopter up North somewhere and hit his golf ball over the ice.
    Just like in Tin Cup... still going.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Thanks for the laugh and the interview link.
    Talk about Monday Morning Quarterbacking... happened to me after all the baseball games yesterday.
    I suck.
    I'm pretty sure the Curse of May is over.
    I actually booked a win for just over 16k last night.
    But May was really nasty to me for all wagers.
    I think I picked something like 30% in the book and I only had two small wins on machines.
    Talk about wanting to jump off a bridge with ZenKing.
    Now if I could just figure out how to clip them for 600 a day on Vision Machines I wouldn't have to worry about downswings.
    That's 4200 a week!
    18,000 a month!!
    I get all worked up just thinking about it.

Exactly. Ever see the fake slots YouTube channel where the guy is playing real slot games but on a computer for like $500 a spin? Commets are always turned off. Same thing here.

Gentlemen, this would explain why some posters are pretty certain you won't find a pic of the jackpot anywhere. The whole thing is pretty funny. The UX foreshadowing. The certainty you can't find the photo in pics of real jackpots. The set-up and narrative are too obvious. Should have skipped the UX foreshadowing. Why do that if you're trying to pull this off? And really, no clear pic of the "winner" of the once in a lifetime jackpot, after the foreshadowing? LOL. And knowing there's no shot of this particular jackpot and using that fact as THE focal point to undermine others' credibility.

It's just chain yanking. You can't take it seriously. At all. The whole thing is executed like an Ed Wood movie.

It's a way to make Todd's forum a joke, and really, he deserves it when he allows it.

You know the saddest detail of all this? The fact that Rob felt it necessary to foreshadow playing a $25 video poker game, like it was a massive deal. He didn't feel like just saying he played it would be credible. So he did the whole preamble, with I'm going to play one last time and does anybody know where I can find this game and all that. He had to set up the idea he would be playing a $25 game, as opposed to people just buying into the fact he did it. That's kind of sad.

I think the single guys here should start posting pics of their dates with movie stars. You know, post that you met Sharon Stone and you've been emailing her. Then ask if anybody knows a good pickup line for movie stars. Then post some pics of Stone walking out of a restaurant with reflections of somebody in the restaurant window. Then furnish a copy of the love letter and thank you note she left on your pillow in the morning. In her handwriting, of course. And let's not forget you can eventually post the (deepfake) sex tape.
    Last edited by redietz; 06-04-2022 at 08:42 AM.

It's a way to make Todd's forum a joke, and really, he deserves it when he allows it.
    Give him a break.
    He is busy trying to steal peoples money at the WSOP.

Thread Information