Page 56 of 132 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2634

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Hey Seedvalue, did you make that call to LVPD yesterday like you said you would?

How did it go?

Hey KJ, you in hand cuffs yet?

And Rob is still here, tossing out his baits and the fish keep biting.

LOL...what a lunatic asylum this place is devolving into; sort of reminds me of some informal advice I had in law school: "If you can't bowl them over with your brilliance then baffle them with your bullshit."
    Yes they asked for a description of KewBBC so I told them he would most likely be wearing a pair of high rise Duster Slim Denim Shorts and be strutting around a Las Vegas pool looking for BBC

Don't forget cowboy boots, to show off his coltish legs.

Sorry, had to say that for some reason. I realized after I read Seed's post, I didn't immediately know what BBC is. But then I remember not knowing what it was previously and somebody filled me in. I don't get out much. Not familiar with the incel lingo, either.

I worry about people who have the specifics down, like Duster Slim Denim Shorts. I'm not sure what they are, but somehow I vividly pictured what I think they are. Either Seed is a fine detail-oriented writer, or he's spending too much time with clothing catalogues, as am I.

No offense, Seed, but that's too vivid for me to think it's something everyone has on the tip of their tongues (not that there's anything wrong with whatever they have on the tip of their tongues).

And Seed, in case you haven't read my blog's "statement of purpose," my goal is to offend as many as possible in the time I have left. So I'm not picking on you or kewlJ's coltish legs.

Open bet stands I’m not Jeff you set the terms. My only stipulation is the meeting spot be in the middle of the country because I’m currently in the Pittsburgh area for awhile. Put your stellar reputation and hard earned blackjack money up. I’m willing to take the action on this
    Not that I am interested in any bet, but come on dude, how you going to prove the person you send to this meeting is the same person posting?

Look, I don't really care. I am not looking to get into more silliness, nor hate. Just keep it honest, and civil if not respectful. Is that really too much to ask? (for this forum...probably)

Originally Posted by kewlJ
    I am not looking to get into more silliness, nor hate.
    Really?

It's ridiculously easy to avoid it, you know: simply refuse to rise to the bait tossed your way.

I am guilty myself, as are many of us, but we need to resist the urge to play Whack a Mole: the trolls need an audience, even an audience of one

Remember, the ignorant fish that rises to snap up stinkbait gets hooked, landed and filleted.

Be a smart fish: stay deep and eat only what you know is real.

Live long and prosper.
    Last edited by MisterV; 06-04-2022 at 12:15 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Hey Seedvalue, did you make that call to LVPD yesterday like you said you would?

How did it go?

Hey KJ, you in hand cuffs yet?

And Rob is still here, tossing out his baits and the fish keep biting.

LOL...what a lunatic asylum this place is devolving into; sort of reminds me of some informal advice I had in law school: "If you can't bowl them over with your brilliance then baffle them with your bullshit."
    Yes they asked for a description of KewBBC so I told them he would most likely be wearing a pair of high rise Duster Slim Denim Shorts and be strutting around a Las Vegas pool looking for BBC

Don't forget cowboy boots, to show off his coltish legs.

Sorry, had to say that for some reason. I realized after I read Seed's post, I didn't immediately know what BBC is. But then I remember not knowing what it was previously and somebody filled me in. I don't get out much. Not familiar with the incel lingo, either.

I worry about people who have the specifics down, like Duster Slim Denim Shorts. I'm not sure what they are, but somehow I vividly pictured what I think they are. Either Seed is a fine detail-oriented writer, or he's spending too much time with clothing catalogues, as am I.

No offense, Seed, but that's too vivid for me to think it's something everyone has on the tip of their tongues (not that there's anything wrong with whatever they have on the tip of their tongues).

And Seed, in case you haven't read my blog's "statement of purpose," my goal is to offend as many as possible in the time I have left. So I'm not picking on you or kewlJ's coltish legs.
    Lol good catch red .. I know because I’m currently shopping with my lady and this is what she was searching for . So as I sit here outside the changing room I just pictured kewgay walking around Vegas in them lol

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Once a person knows they are looking at a game on a computer this pic makes sense. That is the reason for the blue header. Then when you understand it is a pic of a simulated game on a computer it makes even more sense. That is why the top row of hands is halfway cut off and not even on the screen.

The problem is not many of us are familiar with fake stage money and these games where people pay like $100 for an imaginary $2million in fake game money credits. So they can play stuff like UX in denominations from 1 cent to $10,000.

I had another attendant at Caesars reveal that the lady who was showing me the supposed private session photos was just another Rob Singer. There's more to the story that's gonna get revealed in time after some more investigation. Because I'm kind of pissed and I'm not gonna let it go.

But it truly is a clown world out here with a bunch of fake weirdos fantasizing about all kinds of shit. But yes, Rob, you didn't even hit this fake jackpot. You're probably a part of the fantasy group though......lol

I'm glad all this occurred. I have learned a lot about all the fake bullshit available in today's world over this past week or so.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    So now you're "settling" on it being some computer-generated or whatever jackpot picture. Hahahahaha! Good. You now must be also believing "batting .250 ain't bad". But I strongly suspect you know your average is still a big fat ZERO By the way--tell us where we can get a laptop or computer these days that shoots reflections like that.

Wait it just came to me---its NOT a computer -generated picture. It's REAL but I found it on the internet, right oh wonderful LV answer man? I mean, how else can you explain those exquisite reflections? Bbbbut now....you have to explain how an old fart/computer illiterate like RS could find these pictures, when every hot shot/all-knowing LV sharpie can't!

So come on people--lets get some squad-level acceptance of max's latest guess! And I'll bet he's already working on how to make believe the w2g doesn't exist either....
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 06-04-2022 at 12:56 PM.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Open bet stands I’m not Jeff you set the terms. My only stipulation is the meeting spot be in the middle of the country because I’m currently in the Pittsburgh area for awhile. Put your stellar reputation and hard earned blackjack money up. I’m willing to take the action on this
    Not that I am interested in any bet, but come on dude, how you going to prove the person you send to this meeting is the same person posting?

Look, I don't really care. I am not looking to get into more silliness, nor hate. Just keep it honest, and civil if not respectful. Is that really too much to ask? (for this forum...probably)
    I said set the terms of the bet. You are associating me with the biggest POS in the AP world. This is not ok in my book. So I’m willing to bet anything you want you set the terms.

Let me get you up to date on your WON friend he’s obviously your friend. He’s currently suing 100s of anonymous accounts on the internet for defamation lolololololol. He somehow got Maurice VerStandig to represent him in this charade. You can look up the case on pacermonitor. I was told by a good source although I Can’t confirm it that he has the owners of these boards in spot they can’t talk about it. I still can’t believe he got VerStandig to represent him with his documented criminal past. I mean the guy literally went to jail so lol this is the clown world we live in

So no I’m not this guy or associated with him in anyway . Kew but again if your so confident bring your source and set the terms of the bet I will book all the action you can handle bro.

Alan bailed on the interview. LOL. What does that tell you?
    I "bailed" on the interview because I don't have time to waste.

My cameraman and I get paid $2500 a day. I'm not waiting around for slow-rolling torture techniques.

If someone wants a video shot, book it. Otherwise play your games without me.

This place got so intense, so fast that we even ran off desertrunner.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Once a person knows they are looking at a game on a computer this pic makes sense. That is the reason for the blue header. Then when you understand it is a pic of a simulated game on a computer it makes even more sense. That is why the top row of hands is halfway cut off and not even on the screen.

The problem is not many of us are familiar with fake stage money and these games where people pay like $100 for an imaginary $2million in fake game money credits. So they can play stuff like UX in denominations from 1 cent to $10,000.

I had another attendant at Caesars reveal that the lady who was showing me the supposed private session photos was just another Rob Singer. There's more to the story that's gonna get revealed in time after some more investigation. Because I'm kind of pissed and I'm not gonna let it go.

But it truly is a clown world out here with a bunch of fake weirdos fantasizing about all kinds of shit. But yes, Rob, you didn't even hit this fake jackpot. You're probably a part of the fantasy group though......lol

I'm glad all this occurred. I have learned a lot about all the fake bullshit available in today's world over this past week or so.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    So now you're "settling" on it being some computer-generated or whatever jackpot picture. Hahahahaha! Good. You now must be also believing "batting .250 ain't bad". But I strongly suspect you know your average is still a big fat ZERO By the way--tell us where we can get a laptop or computer these days that shoots reflections like that.

Wait it just came to me---its NOT a computer -generated picture. It's REAL but I found it on the internet, right oh wonderful LV answer man? I mean, how else can you explain those exquisite reflections? Bbbbut now....you have to explain how an old fart/computer illiterate like RS could find these pictures, when every hot shot/all-knowing LV sharpie can't!

So come on people--lets get some squad-level acceptance of max's latest guess! And I'll bet he's already working on how to make believe the w2g doesn't exist either....
    We have already clearly proven the jackpot is not yours. Why? Because I still have my money.

That is a pic someone took of a fantasy game hand. The reflection is like any other screen reflection.

This is a picture of that picture on a laptop. Possibly because it is being viewed or edited.

The same way you found the Amazon prop money. You found the VP fantasy group or are a player that buys the fake money credits to play that garbage.

Or just as likely. When you were in Vegas either that same Caesars employee or some other faker out here shared that photo with you.

I am going to be getting more info on this clown shit. So just give it time. Stop squirming you fake ass lying sack of shit.

Name:  Screenshot_20220604-130817.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  49.6 KB
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post

My cameraman and I get paid $2500 a day. I'm not waiting around for slow-rolling torture techniques.

You're the idiot that inserted yourself into the game. Once again you have to walk away embarrassed and defeated.

If that $2500 isn't in bolivars then the buyer is getting ripped off.

Like I said before you couldn't reliably report on a hurricane even if you were in the eye of the storm.

You and your cameraman aren't worth $2500 a year!

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

We have already clearly proven the jackpot is not yours. Why? Because I still have my money.

That is a pic someone took of a fantasy game hand. The reflection is like any other screen reflection.

This is a picture of that picture on a laptop. Possibly because it is being viewed or edited.

The same way you found the Amazon prop money. You found the VP fantasy group or are a player that buys the fake money credits to play that garbage.

Or just as likely. When you were in Vegas either that same Caesars employee or some other faker out here shared that photo with you.

I am going to be getting more info on this clown shit. So just give it time. Stop squirming you fake ass lying sack of shit.

Such agitation!

Why is the jackpot "fake"? What else--its because max SAYS so.

I hate to break even more bad news to you, but that picture from wherever doesn't match your squirm. And what the hell is a "VP Fantasy Group"? Now you're trying that?

You're reeling and you just can't stop. And the worst is yet to come!

Such agitation!

Why is the jackpot "fake"? What else--its because max SAYS so.

I hate to break even more bad news to you, but that picture from wherever doesn't match your squirm. And what the hell is a "VP Fantasy Group"? Now you're trying that?

You're reeling and you just can't stop. And the worst is yet to come!
    I am not engaging you. You're mentally ill and should probably seek help.

Let me tell you something else Max says. You have some comeuppance on the way from what I heard.

Take that to the fake money bank Grandpa Fugazi .....RIP

Originally Posted by Seedvalue
    Let me get you up to date on your WON friend he’s obviously your friend. He’s currently suing 100s of anonymous accounts on the internet for defamation lolololololol. He somehow got Maurice VerStandig to represent him in this charade. You can look up the case on pacermonitor. I was told by a good source although I Can’t confirm it that he has the owners of these boards in spot they can’t talk about it. I still can’t believe he got VerStandig to represent him with his documented criminal past. I mean the guy literally went to jail so lol this is the clown world we live in.
    As a recently retired attorney I found this snippet of interest .

Pacermonitor is for suits filed in federal, not state court; I am surprised that the attorney for WoN would file "100's" of defamation cases in federal as opposed to state court, but I believe if you provide a link to the information you must have found it would answer some questions.

So, please provide the link to the case or cases you found on pacermonitor.com.

In the alternative you could post the case numbers and the court the case is pending in.
    What, Me Worry?

That seems in line with prices I've seen. Does the per day mean you'd work however many hours necessary, like a film crew, or is there a cap on the hours? Does it include an editing session on another day, or would the editing have to take place that day to be included in the per day fee?

I would probably just use my friend and pay his expenses on top of what he would charge, or I'd haul along some film students. The per hour fees here, which is a low cost-of-living state, are roughly $120 to $150 per hour for videography, but that's designed for short-term events like weddings or sporting events. You can negotiate it down for longer sessions. To get somebody round-the-clock for one day, you can probably get it down to $1200 here, but that's just for the videographer. So that's in line with what Alan said.

I'm amazed at the film editing process these days. It looks like magic to me. I was asked to do some voiceover corrections two months ago, and it just blows my mind what one person can do. It's just fantastic.

Well I do believe max has been humiliated beyond his wildest nightmares. Whenever anybody thinks that any lie or anything they post will bother me or anybody else--especially those living lives far beyond anything any envious hater could possibly wish for, it shows how fully irritated they are, and how deep their painful wounds must be. Say whatever you want max. Nothing will stop me from wrecking your sad rut of a life with a mere w2g And all that cash....nothing but gravy.......

There's also something else going on here. I detect several cases of constipation resulting from my HUGE win. In fact, if you're affected by this don't go over to max's to try and take a dump. That seat's only made for four inch and smaller dicks

THE PERFECT STORM

I'm not going soft on anyone, but in the interest of not wanting to help push any of these severely disappointed LV head cases over the edge and into a mass shooting event just because they're so full of envy and hate over my jackpot---I'll not post or even look here again until I decide to post the much feared tax form Wed. or Thurs. And to eliminate the claim of "it's a computer-generated fake!" I'll put it into a bed of hundreds the Answer Man himself says is "prop money"! And after that final critic-annihilating post, no one will hear from me again. You will be free to lie as much as you like without worrying about me slapping you.down any longer.

If I were you guy's ages, I'd be embarrassed spending so much time doing this nonsense. But how is that a surprise when you're dealing with a bunch of go-nowhere/do-nothing LV gambling addicts anyway....

Ya know, the way Perry Mason and Paul Drake figured out if people had gotten money was they'd check the bank accounts, paying attention to deposit dates. Because if nothing was deposited, well, monet and I are good at lugging 100K around on our persons, but realistically much beyond that takes some doing. I can vouch that even taping 50K to your chest with sports tape feels like a boa constrictor has you. So 1.6 million would be tough.

Most people would put it in a bank. Just sayin'.

Alan undoubtedly thought of the "depositing money in bank as proof" angle, but elected to keep it to himself.

There are, of course, many good reasons to not put that kind of money in the bank. You might be paying cash for a Newell tomorrow, and banks would be closed. No sense taking that chance.

Carry on.

I'm not going soft on anyone, but in the interest of not wanting to help push any of these severely disappointed LV head cases over the edge and into a mass shooting event just because they're so full of envy and hate over my jackpot---I'll not post or even look here again until I decide to post the much feared tax form Wed. or Thurs. And to eliminate the claim of "it's a computer-generated fake!" I'll put it into a bed of hundreds the Answer Man himself says is "prop money"! And after that final critic-annihilating post, no one will hear from me again. You will be free to lie as much as you like without worrying about me slapping you.down any longer.

If I were you guy's ages, I'd be embarrassed spending so much time doing this nonsense. But how is that a surprise when you're dealing with a bunch of go-nowhere/do-nothing LV gambling addicts anyway....
    Why wait? Saving up to buy a printer because the dot matrix one you have with the ancient comms equipment won't get the job done.

Or the Social Security check is late and you are a little light to put in another prop money order......lol

What a joke.

Go to the library they probably have a free printer you can use.

Have your fake son drive you.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Here, I will make it real easy for you Rob. Post a picture of your son that matches the image reflected on the screen. And so you can't just search the internet and find someone that resembles that picture, how about a picture of you and your son together. That should be easy enough. Let's just see if you have anything....ANYTHING at all, other than make believe delusions.
    Wonder why Rob is ignoring this post?

That is ok Rob, I can bump it as often as necessary.

Thread Information