Page 80 of 132 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2634

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Mouse cursors guys. We have mouse cursors.
    Mouse cursors still dont tell you the origin of the photos.

I know most of you are having trouble understanding that, but it's okay because some of us do.

Until someone can show those are not photos of Rob's hit we'll just be going in circles.
    It's really too bad you don't have someone in your life to knock the stupid away. Everytime I think there's a glimmer of hope for you then you go full tard......RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

I know most of you are having trouble understanding that, but it's okay because some of us do.

Until someone can show those are not photos of Rob's hit we'll just be going in circles.
    I hit for $6 million this morning on $100, 10 play. His is chump change now.
    Jbjb you really are a wonder boy. First you said you saw the photos online that Rob had claimed as his. Then you claimed the photos Rob claimed were fabricated. Now you hit for $6 million.

You really are boy wonder.

Here's a hint... when you reach puberty you'll appreciate women.
    You're conflicting things. The $1.5 MM is a FAKE! The other one was some chicks and not his!

Rob talked about editing the photo of his jackpot for posting. Not editing the photo in order to take a photo of himself editing it on a computer screen which he would then post.

"We" are not going around in circles. Most of us were right from the beginning, some of us don't have the mental capacity to participate in the discussion.
    Did you consider that the photo being edited is the photo with the mystery man on the computer screen?
    Not only did I consider it but I considered it in the very post you are quoting.

Editing a photo does not leave a mouse cursor in the edited photo. Editing an image and then taking a photo of the edited image on your screen does leave a cursor (if you don't know a way to eliminate the cursor).

My God, you really are the son of a mob lawyer.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Rob talked about editing the photo of his jackpot for posting. Not editing the photo in order to take a photo of himself editing it on a computer screen which he would then post.

"We" are not going around in circles. Most of us were right from the beginning, some of us don't have the mental capacity to participate in the discussion.
    Did you consider that the photo being edited is the photo with the mystery man on the computer screen?
    Not only did I consider it but I considered it in the very post you are quoting.

Editing a photo does not leave a mouse cursor in the edited photo. Editing an image and then taking a photo of the edited image on your screen does leave a cursor (if you don't know a way to eliminate the cursor).
    This has been addressed numerous times. Mickey summed it up well. I suggest you read what Mickey wrote.

In the meantime my position hasn't changed.

There is a lack of information for me to decide if the photos show an actual hit by Rob.

Rob has not presented any proof, and this discussion about images on a computer screen does not present any proof.

AND I WAS THE FIRST TO MENTION A COMPUTER SCREEN.

I'm not going to argue anything except that with a lack of proof this story isn't worth discussing.

When one of you has proof -- and this goes for Rob and his W2G -- let me know.

Until then you're all grabbing things out of context hoping it's the key to put a lock on this.

If you came into the newsroom we'd say thanks for showing your analysis of your bigfoot photos.

The analysis of bigfoot photos is indeed an apt analogy here.

And come to think of it the newsroom manager who unquestioningly accepts Bigfoot photos but scoffs at the analysis that refutes them is a good analogy too.

Degenerate gamblers are just plain stupid and will believe anything.

Rob has not presented any proof, and this discussion about images on a computer screen does not present any proof.
    Alan how many decades have you been waiting for the person posting as Rob Singer to show you proof of any of his different claims? Let me offer a quote by one Alan Mendelson: "Always an excuse but never any proof"

Now if this claim was going to be any different, Rob had his chance. He had a meeting set up BY HIM, to meet Maxpen and show whatever proof he wanted, W-2, further images, even his son, supposedly the guy in the picture. Rob didn't show! Not at the time of the meeting. He bizarrely claims he drove 5 hours to Las Vegas, walked through the meeting spot two hours early and left 90 minutes before that scheduled meeting to drive 5 more hours back home. I mean none of that happened either, but that is his....get ready for it Alan...excuse.

Overnight Axelwolf made an analogy using a prison shower reference. For the life of me, I don't know why so many people use these gay references, or why "gay" is on their mind 24/7, but the point of his analogy is something YOU should consider Alan, "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"

Alan, this make about a dozen times for you, that Rob has "fooled" you and you have come back for more.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

[QUOTE=Alan Mendelson;145508][QUOTE=jbjb;145504]

Exactly how many times have you been divorced?
    Laces Out!__DAN!

[QUOTE=Ray Finkle;145519][QUOTE=Alan Mendelson;145508]
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

Exactly how many times have you been divorced?
    I'm still trying to catch up to Richard Burton.

It’s fun watching the Brokeback Boys stuck with Singer Derangement Syndrome.

PS: Maxie would be dropping that soap every time he takes a shower.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

It amazes me Mickey that they're obsessed with Singer... Singer is laughing his ass off.

Hey guys your short bus to the senior center just pulled up.

Name:  sbklBnS.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  364.1 KB
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

It amazes me Mickey that they're obsessed with Singer... Singer is laughing his ass off.
    This is what Singer supporters Mickey and Alan have now come up with, but it is complete nonsense.

This guys has spent 2 decades building himself up and pretending to be something he is not...a winning player. And he has gone to great lengths including stunts like the RV dealership showroom fiasco. God knows how much time and effort he spent searching for, finding this most recent picture and having someone in his family (son, or grandchild) help him crop in and out things.

And he has spent some money to perpetrate this scam. Spent money on the movie prop money from amazon, spent money on an ad in RV trader for an RV that didn't exist. How much did it cost him to publish those books?

That is considerable time and money just to pretend you are something you are not. Decades!!! That is major narcistic behavior. It is not a cute little thing that he is laughing about. He has spend considerable time and effort and each time, is completely debunked and proven a fake. I can only imagine how pissed off he got when new member, Postivevariance showed up and exposed every little detail of what Rob did.

The only ones made a fool of were Alan and mickey. They can say otherwise, and deflect and call people names, but everyone knows it. And now they double down like even bigger fools.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-11-2022 at 11:50 AM.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Alan how many decades have you been waiting for the person posting as Rob Singer to show you proof of any of his different claims? Let me offer a quote by one Alan Mendelson: "Always an excuse but never any proof"

Now if this claim was going to be any different, Rob had his chance. He had a meeting set up BY HIM, to meet Maxpen and show whatever proof he wanted, W-2, further images, even his son, supposedly the guy in the picture. Rob didn't show! Not at the time of the meeting. He bizarrely claims he drove 5 hours to Las Vegas, walked through the meeting spot two hours early and left 90 minutes before that scheduled meeting to drive 5 more hours back home. I mean none of that happened either, but that is his....get ready for it Alan...excuse.

Overnight Axelwolf made an analogy using a prison shower reference. For the life of me, I don't know why so many people use these gay references, or why "gay" is on their mind 24/7, but the point of his analogy is something YOU should consider Alan, "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"

Alan, this make about a dozen times for you, that Rob has "fooled" you and you have come back for more.

Whats amazing is your decades long made up fantasy forum life. We know now from the work of Mdawg that your forum life is undoubtedly fake. However what makes a man dive down the rabbit hole of forum fantasy for so long ? This is a fascinating case study of human psychology, and I intend to peel back every rainbow layer of your life to uncover the reason. Starting back in Florida.

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    We know now from the work of Mdawg that your forum life is undoubtedly fake.
    Umm, we know exactly the opposite, thanks to Maddog. He hired someone to find me and look into who I was and then posted that info (doxed) because I was exactly who I said.

Look dude, you are just trashing me because I said you were a scammer. When you came here, I was told you were JWT. And his reputation, I believe, well earned is of a scammer. You claim you are not him. And you even had some choice words for him, basically calling him a scammer yourself. If you are not him, and I am not yet convinced of that, but if you are not, I apologize. Let's just move on.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    We know now from the work of Mdawg that your forum life is undoubtedly fake.
    Umm, we know exactly the opposite, thanks to Maddog. He hired someone to find me and look into who I was and then posted that info (doxed) because I was exactly who I said.

Look dude, you are just trashing me because I said you were a scammer. When you came here, I was told you were JWT. And his reputation, I believe, well earned is of a scammer. You claim you are not him. And you even had some choice words for him, basically calling him a scammer yourself. If you are not him, and I am not yet convinced of that, but if you are not, I apologize. Let's just move on.
    This is not what the Mdawg doxing showed. This is how YOU spun the doxing. Big difference

Mouse cursors guys. We have mouse cursors.

Alan, have you ever served on a Jury?

If I was a defense attorney, I would LOVE to have you on a Jury.

If I was a prosecuting attorney, it would not be a good day having Alan selected on the jury.

But in all seriousness, have you ever been selected for a jury? If so, can you share the outcome?

Fantasy Board Island.
    Degenerate Gamblers serving Jury Duty and Paying Taxes... RIP.
    lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Thread Information