Page 83 of 132 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2634

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Considering the hobo has at least 200 posts in this thread alone I highly doubt that.....RIP

I wouldn't expect your dumbass to see anything clearly though.
    That's because I got all the Brokeback Boys full time firing away at me. Each one of you deranged idiots deserves the humiliation I deliver to you. The difference between you guys and the rest of the world is the rest of the world don't give a shit whether Singer is lying or not. Only you 3 idiots care.
    If you're firing anything it is blanks......RIP
    Keystoner is firing jizz up your ass, gayboy.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Hello, friends.

I am 27 pages into this clusterfuck of a thread. I took a trip to Vegas to play the WSOP. I'm 1-for-5 so far:

$1500 Omaha 8-or-Better: No cash
    $1500 Stud: No cash
    $1500 Limit Holdem: No cash
    $1000 No Limit Holdem: No cash
    COVID: Positive

I am now stuck in a hotel room, waiting for sufficient time for it to not be contagious, so I can come back to my family.

There's nothing to do for me for the next few days, aside from play online poker and read this thread. So here I am.

I will post my observations from the first 1/3 of this mess in the next post.
    Doyle Brunson tweeted that covid is all over the WSOP and he had to leave.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    If anyone is arguing that Rob.Singer did this stuff as an alleged prank, the problem is that he goes on narcissistic, "feel the pain" rants, where he goes after people personally in vicious public ways. So it's not much of a prank. It's an excuse of some kind to attack and denigrate people who point out the absurd garbage he's posting. That's most of what it is. It's also a way to get hangers-on to join him in attacking others in a personal way.

I call it psychotic performance art. He knows his set-up is just like Cracked's "We ReMade The Batman for $20." It's cheap and obviously fake and silly, but it provides him the opportunity to say vile things as a way to defend himself. It gives others a chance to flex their absurdist arguments so they can do the same. Mickey winds up saying "I have no reason to disbelieve Rob.Singer." Coach belly tries to find some Socratic flaw in the evidence that Singer didn't win any jackpot, while badmouthing the people who have calmly and seriously tried to explain the problems inherent in the Rob.Singer posts. Alan withholds judgement because he has an "open mind."

Why Todd allows this kind of stuff is beyond me.
    Why Todd allows you and the other Brokeback Boys to continuously troll is beyond me. When Singer quit this forum a couple of years ago you Brokebacks continued to troll him unmercifully everyday. He wasn't responding but you trolls kept it up. You wouldn't leave well enough alone. All you Brokebacks have Singer Derangement Syndrome.

You guys think all the nasty things you've said about Singer in the past few years don't count. WTF? You guys are worse than Singer because you gang up on one guy.

Todd should ban maxipuke, tewlj and the ditz once and for all. They are nothing but pure ass trolls that add nothing of value to the forum.

If Singer never returns the hot topic on VCT will always be Singer as long as the Brokebacks are here. They are obsessed with him They are obsessed beyond belief.

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    If anyone is arguing that Rob.Singer did this stuff as an alleged prank, the problem is that he goes on narcissistic, "feel the pain" rants, where he goes after people personally in vicious public ways. So it's not much of a prank. It's an excuse of some kind to attack and denigrate people who point out the absurd garbage he's posting. That's most of what it is. It's also a way to get hangers-on to join him in attacking others in a personal way.

I call it psychotic performance art. He knows his set-up is just like Cracked's "We ReMade The Batman for $20." It's cheap and obviously fake and silly, but it provides him the opportunity to say vile things as a way to defend himself. It gives others a chance to flex their absurdist arguments so they can do the same. Mickey winds up saying "I have no reason to disbelieve Rob.Singer." Coach belly tries to find some Socratic flaw in the evidence that Singer didn't win any jackpot, while badmouthing the people who have calmly and seriously tried to explain the problems inherent in the Rob.Singer posts. Alan withholds judgement because he has an "open mind."

I agree with this point of interpretation. Rob has been falsely representing himself as a successful gambler his whole public life. These aren't pranks.

As KewlJ pointed out in another post about this, it's noteworthy that Rob actually named himself after Bob Dancer. Sure it's a joke but it's also kind of intriguing, because he has essentially modeled himself after Dancer, the Las Vegas public video poker pro. He's like Bob Dancer's shadow. The fantasy of success rather than the reality.
    This last fake money in the safe and big jackpot was a "We ReMade Bob Dancer's Life for $20" kind of parody.

Why Todd allows you and the other Brokeback Boys to continuously troll is beyond me. When Singer quit this forum a couple of years ago you Brokebacks continued to troll him unmercifully everyday. He wasn't responding but you trolls kept it up. You wouldn't leave well enough alone. He came back because of you assholes. All you Brokebacks have Singer Derangement Syndrome. YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNKED.

You guys think all the nasty things you've said about Singer in the past few years don't count. WTF? You guys are worse than Singer because you gang up on one guy.

Todd should ban maxipuke, tewlj and the ditz once and for all. They are nothing but pure ass trolls that add nothing of value to the forum.

If Singer never returns the hot topic on VCT will always be Singer as long as the Brokebacks are here. They are obsessed with him They are obsessed beyond belief.

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Would someone mind telling me the origins of this forum?
    Did Alan start this forum?
    Later sell to Druff?
    It used to be called Alanbestbuysforum.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Here is the undeniable truth about Rob Singer: (play on his book title for those not familiar)

Fueled by jealous of Bob Dancer, Singer attempted to become a video poker AP in the 1990's and failed. In a 4 year span doing the things that every other VP AP do and make money at, Singer lost several hundred thousand dollars. THIS was the only thing he has ever been honest about.

Now let's just examine this for a moment. It is pretty damn hard to fail as a VP AP, unless you are a complete moron or degenerate gambler. Even I who am not the smartest guy, have enjoyed almost a decade of success playing VP the "mailer game". And when Singer tried the mailers were even better. For that angle, the mailer game, all that is necessary is the discipline to play only the coin in needed to generate the mailer offers that make the whole play positive EV. The only way a player can fail is if he is a degenerate gambler that can't adhere to that discipline needed, and just continues to gamble away all the profits and all. Singer failed because he IS a degenerate gambler.

From that point on, unable to be the AP that he had dreamed of, it was one claim after another, all defying math. Every claim was an alternative universe of claims that couldn't be by the math. And anyone who challenged those claims based on the math, was attacked and belittled, because that is the only way he could answer.

One after another, all debunked, until he finally stole "the double up bug claim" that had been in the news a few years earlier. This one couldn't be debunked because of the math. But it was pretty evident to almost everyone that he stole this claim and did not play it or make any real money.

Each time that there is almost no one left that believed his claims he would escalate with a new bigger claim and the process of challenging and attacks and name calling would repeat. And each time when finally debunked and the truth came out, he looked more and more pathetic, until present day.
    How do you know Rob was telling the truth about losing hundreds of thousands in the nineties? What evidence do you have. Or are you making shit up again? Yes....you are.

You got punked. Live with it.

Here is the undeniable truth about Rob Singer: (play on his book title for those not familiar)

Fueled by jealous of Bob Dancer, Singer attempted to become a video poker AP in the 1990's and failed. In a 4 year span doing the things that every other VP AP do and make money at, Singer lost several hundred thousand dollars. THIS was the only thing he has ever been honest about.

Now let's just examine this for a moment. It is pretty damn hard to fail as a VP AP, unless you are a complete moron or degenerate gambler. Even I who am not the smartest guy, have enjoyed almost a decade of success playing VP the "mailer game". And when Singer tried the mailers were even better. For that angle, the mailer game, all that is necessary is the discipline to play only the coin in needed to generate the mailer offers that make the whole play positive EV. The only way a player can fail is if he is a degenerate gambler that can't adhere to that discipline needed, and just continues to gamble away all the profits and all. Singer failed because he IS a degenerate gambler.

From that point on, unable to be the AP that he had dreamed of, it was one claim after another, all defying math. Every claim was an alternative universe of claims that couldn't be by the math. And anyone who challenged those claims based on the math, was attacked and belittled, because that is the only way he could answer.

One after another, all debunked, until he finally stole "the double up bug claim" that had been in the news a few years earlier. This one couldn't be debunked because of the math. But it was pretty evident to almost everyone that he stole this claim and did not play it or make any real money.

Each time that there is almost no one left that believed his claims he would escalate with a new bigger claim and the process of challenging and attacks and name calling would repeat. And each time when finally debunked and the truth came out, he looked more and more pathetic, until present day.
    Now do yourself fake !!

You have masqueraded for over a decade on these boards as a mid level blackjack grinder because it’s more believable. For the sole purpose of trolling for wealthy gay men to exploit!!! This makes you a scammer and worst then singers belly laughing troll stunts.

If you total up all the characters you have typed in across multiple forums for the last ten years plus you have posted the most. This is your job to consistently look for new victims to exploit. Victims you bribe !!! They will come forward to expose you gunplay.

So I looked up the definitions of being "punked" as a verb (transitive).

The first is "to humiliate." Not sure how someone else claiming they won money, being exposed as a liar, and placing pics of fake cash online humiliates me, but okay. Better me than them, I guess.

Then 2-A is to dupe or deceive. Well, if nobody is actually deceived, not sure how they were punked, but okay, let's continue.

We come to 2-B, which is to play a practical joke on. Again, a practical joke requires, at some point, for someone to be fooled somehow. If nobody's fooled, not much punking happening.

So I guess when the definitions are exhausted, we come to the idea that somebody is punking if they post something nobody believes, but they believe other people believe, so in essence they are punking themselves. I guess that's a possibility. Another possibility is if somebody claims to not disbelieve something, but they disbelieve it, but they think everyone else thinks they believe it, when everyone else actually just thinks they're lying, well, that person is -- once again -- punking themselves.

Oh, what a tangled punking we weave, when we think we've affected what others believe, but the only belief that's off the wall, is the belief that somehow we've punked them all.

I would like to take a moment during this Pride Month to recognize a true legend amongst us. Lady Boy Crimm has proven that he is truly a special woman. He has latched himself onto the Singer 9.5 like a rabid dog on a biscuit. If nothing else his loyalty should be acknowledged. Congrats Hobo

Name:  IMG5479302149790751220.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  48.8 KB
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

I dont remember Singer "quitting" the forum? I remember him being banned and then 6 month later Dan Druff allowed him back to participate in one single thread, which of course was never enforced.

Other than that the only other times Singer disappeared was usually after he had been thoroughly debunked and humiliated. He would then disappear for a bit.

Maybe I just dont remember Mickey's version of an announced retirement.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Fueled by jealous of Bob Dancer, Singer attempted to become a video poker AP in the 1990's and failed. In a 4 year span

And when Singer tried the mailers were even better. .
    Edited to grab the key points.

There was very little in the way of mailers back in the 90s. I remember my first mailer. It came from the Desert Inn after a 100k+ coin in on a single line $5 9/6 with a 1% cash back and some other stuff going on (they only had single line VP then). They sent me a $500 play till you lose chip for blackjack(I could have been any game, I can't remember that aspect, but I played BJ and it turned into 2k.

At some point, Palace Station was sending me $25 a week or so, where you picked up the cash. I probably had 500k in action there during that time.

Later, Other places such as the Rio got in on the action and they were giving me $50 1-3 times a week( I can't recall the frequency.) That was earned by playing a shit ton on the+EV Hot Reels slots. I first spotted Hot reels at the Hard Rock during a promo.

Hot Reels was a .25 multi-line slot where you actually played it like VP making holds and draws, they had 2 different versions around. It said right on the machine that it had over 100% payback. I don't remember if it was 4 or 5 lines or what the max bet total was.

The good mail really didn't start until free play become widespread and systems were in place to calculate and automate it.

So I didn't miss out on the "good times" by as much as I thought.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I believe Singer fabricates these stories for reasons much deeper than to get a few laughs. Once you make the claim (a lie) and it's realized to be a lie, or "a joke" to get a few laughs, the person who made the claim would then laugh with everyone else. Singer will continue to make the claim regardless of there being a mountain of evidence showing the claims to be false.

I believe his Desire to be a successful winning AP is so strong that he has to make up these stories to not just fit in, but tell stories that surpass all claims made by other forum members.

I look at Singers claims similar to creeps that impersonate police officers. They make claims of being an officer, they may buy a retired crown Vic or outfit a new one with lights and sirens, carry police equipment, badge, ID, ect. Some impersonators even go as far as making traffic stops. They want to be a police officer so bad, but for whatever reason they can't. Maybe it's their criminal record, Background test ect. Many will even tell real police officers they are a cop. They want OTHERS TO BELIEVE IT so bad. I think alot has to do with a narcissistic personality.

This is similar to what Singer has, but his facination is with AP gambling not Police. Fortunately for Singer his disease doesn't involve an illegal fascination as impersonating a police officer would. Luckily for him his illness creates a facination that is legal in the eyes of the law, however fucked up it may be.

Much of Singers satisfaction comes from having people believe his stories. I think as long as there are a couple people that he thinks believe him, he will continue with the story, regardless how rediculous it is.

There is a reason why he only post here.

Imagine if Singer would post his story on another forum:

"The casino allowed my special request on VP, but I had to play in an office. I won $1.5 million."

He wouldn't get any responses.

Honestly, I find Singer similar to Christopher Mitchell, with the exception Singer doesn't try to scam for money. I find them both entertaining since they both actually believe people find their stories truthfull.

In reality everyone knows the claims are false, with the exception of a couple people that say "it's possible". Yeah, anything is POSSIBLE!

People like Singer don't get embarrassed easy, or possibly not at all. They get caught in a blatant lie, but will still continue to push that lie as well as create new ones.
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 06-12-2022 at 04:31 PM.

How do you know Rob was telling the truth about losing hundreds of thousands in the nineties? What evidence do you have. Or are you making shit up again? Yes....you are.
    I actually have come to like Rob, he is a fun and entertaining guy.

However, I do find it disappointing that unless it's blatantly obvious we can't separate the facts from fiction going all the way back.

Also, if we are to believe even part of what Alan claims regarding what went down between him and Alan, l don't like that at all. If I'm someone's friend, I'm their friend till the end, or they give me a good reason not to be. You don't jack around friends, and you have their back.

Also, If you say you're going to meet someone somewhere, you need to follow through with it. It's one thing yanking some chains, but one needs to know where to draw the line.

Why Todd allows you and the other Brokeback Boys to continuously troll is beyond me. When Singer quit this forum a couple of years ago you Brokebacks continued to troll him unmercifully everyday. He wasn't responding but you trolls kept it up. You wouldn't leave well enough alone. All you Brokebacks have Singer Derangement Syndrome.

We only have 7 members as it is.
    And you are being biased as your Rat Buddy Bosworth should be banned for Ratting and telling everyone on the forum that he was going to Rat.

So I didn't miss out on the "good times" by as much as I thought.
    That's subjective, I'm not saying there weren't "good times" in the '90s, because it was really good, it just didn't really have anything to do with the mailings. It was all about good promotions, progressives, +EV machines off the top/good paybacks, slot card cash back, and casino fuck ups, especially at all the grand openings, and new bonus machines etc.

All this with far far less competition, but there were also with less casinos. I probably only traveled outside Nevada a total of 5 times before 2007.

Not that traveling wasn't good, there was just enough going on in Nevada.

And, I really didn't like traveling. Sure, I absolutely love different places(Nevada sucks the big 9.5) I just don't like all the packing, hotel checking in and out, Hot/cold rooms, too dark, too bright, people making noise, loud maids that don't respect the DND, clicking noisy AC/heater units, drafty vents, Airports, trams, and shuttles, renting cars, and driving long distances, can't find food after 8-10 PM, being away from friends and family. Yeah, traveling sucks big donkey balls, but I do what I gots to do.

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    I believe Singer fabricates these stories for reasons much deeper than to get a few laughs. Once you make the claim (a lie) and it's realized to be a lie, or "a joke" to get a few laughs, the person who made the claim would then laugh with everyone else. Singer will continue to make the claim regardless of there being a mountain of evidence showing the claims to be false.

I believe his Desire to be a successful winning AP is so strong that he has to make up these stories to not just fit in, but tell stories that surpass all claims made by other forum members.

I look at Singers claims similar to creeps that impersonate police officers. They make claims of being an officer, they may buy a retired crown Vic or outfit a new one with lights and sirens, carry police equipment, badge, ID, ect. Some impersonators even go as far as making traffic stops. They want to be a police officer so bad, but for whatever reason they can't. Maybe it's their criminal record, Background test ect. Many will even tell real police officers they are a cop. They want OTHERS TO BELIEVE IT so bad. I think alot has to do with a narcissistic personality.

This is similar to what Singer has, but his facination is with AP gambling not Police. Fortunately for Singer his disease doesn't involve an illegal fascination as impersonating a police officer would. Luckily for him his illness creates a facination that is legal in the eyes of the law, however fucked up it may be.

Much of Singers satisfaction comes from having people believe his stories. I think as long as there are a couple people that he thinks believe him, he will continue with the story, regardless how rediculous it is.

There is a reason why he only post here.

Imagine if Singer would post his story on another forum:

"The casino allowed my special request on VP, but I had to play in an office. I won $1.5 million."

He wouldn't get any responses.

Honestly, I find Singer similar to Christopher Mitchell, with the exception Singer doesn't try to scam for money. I find them both entertaining since they both actually believe people find their stories truthfull.

In reality everyone knows the claims are false, with the exception of a couple people that say "it's possible". Yeah, anything is POSSIBLE!

People like Singer don't get embarrassed easy, or possibly not at all. They get caught in a blatant lie, but will still continue to push that lie as well as create new ones.
    I have always thought there was way more to it than Rob just trolling. He absolutely wants people to believe his stories, true or not. He wants to be respected and remembered in the gambling community as a great and successful gambler. I have to say, I agree with much of what you said here. Well written and well thought out.

Bhahahahaha...
    I'm watching the Mets/Angels game and they have this stupid in game mic on Mike Trout.
    Interviewing him constantly as the game goes on.
    I actually hate this shit because they don't call the game.
    However they start talking about the NFL and the Eagles and their division.
    Mike Trout says REDSKINS on air lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.
    And he doesn't correct himself and the two announcers don't say a word!
    Take that mcap!

Thread Information