Page 90 of 132 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2634

Thread: When Weakness Prevails, Show Them The Meaning of Strength

Redietz I wouldn't click on anything you posted. I'm afraid of you.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    What we need fellas.. is a VCT meetup.
    You bet!

WoV called theirs the "spring fling."

For VCT I'd suggest the "summer bummer."

Monet, help me out. Is it Proverbs 12: 21 that I'm looking for here?

Alan, why in the world would you fear Redietz?

He's seems to be one of the more "normal" posters.

What, is there a back story here?

FDR aptly said “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”

That was a bit naive but you catch the drift.

C'mon now, you kids play nice.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Redietz I didnt want to read your package of ads from 20 years ago and your contests from a small subscription only magazine and neither did Dan because I offered to have my office send it to him.

Frankly we didnt open it for months because we were afraid you laced it with poison.

We said to each other who would send something like this and why?

Now you know the truth. I'm afraid of you.

Well, this brings back memories. I remember precisely why I sent that. It was because when I debunked Rob Singer's sports gambling advice, he then claimed that the redietz on the forum was NOT the Robert Dietz in Playbook Magazine, which was nationally available on all newsstands at the time, or who gave a paper at the National Conference on Gambling and Risk-Taking or who appeared in Who's Who in Sports Gambling or who had won The Wise Guys Contest or who had won Heritage Sports' 25K Super Bowl Contest or who had been monitored by "Tipsters or Gypsters?" He said I was someone else pretending to be THAT Robert Dietz.

So, to prove the forum redietz was THAT Robert Dietz, I put together that compilation of documents that someone who was not me couldn't possibly have.

But, when it was time to simply open a package and debunk Rob Singer, you wouldn't do it.

Sound familiar?

P.S. Yes, the "Sound Familiar?" is a double entendre, since Alan is once more being the somewhat biased intrepid reporter.
    Last edited by redietz; 06-15-2022 at 02:07 PM.

It was a five pound package. Who sends a five pound package?

Rumor has it that several people around here have five pound packages.

Somebody who didn't want to leave a shred of doubt that Rob Singer was lying.

And someone who assumed you could read.

My bad.

I sent you some complete copies of "Tipsters or Gypsters?" so you could see what handicapping was about. Some of those issues had summaries and reports on a hundred sports handicappers. I actually thought you might be interested since the author was a consumer advocate and did summaries of business practices besides handicapping records. I wasn't going to just send some highlights of me. That would be poor journalism. Highlighting me without putting me in context would not be scientifically appropriate.
    Last edited by redietz; 06-15-2022 at 02:18 PM.

Alan is practicing what is known as revisionist history again. While I wasn't here for many of Alan's shenanigans and only read about them, I was here for this one. Allow me to refresh some people memories.

Rob, as usual was lying about Redietz, who he was and that he solicited members here. Redietz wanted to clear his name, which at the time I thought was a futile effort. None of these people are interested in the truth. So Redietz put this "package" together of some of his history. With no one willing to receieve the package, Alan agreed to and Alan provided Redietz an address to send it to, supposedly his office address. Again, Alan requested this, that he would be the arbitrator.

Redietz sent the package and then what is now known as "The Great Mendelson tap dance" began.
    First Alan said he only visited the office once a week so had not seen the information.
    A week later Alan revived to he only visited his office every other week.
    Another week went by and Alan revised that he only visited his office once a month.
    A few weeks later and it was once every other month.
    And then once a quarter (every 3 months).

More time passed and this one was my favorite, Alan said he did not even have keys to his own office.
    And finally, the office was closed and Alan retired.

I mean THIS is the guy that frequently tells us he is a journalist seeking the truth. You know, interviewed Presidents and queens.

And now Alan says he was afraid of redietz and the package redietz sent....the package Alan requested Redietz sent and provided the address.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Rob is trashing Dan Druff from a different forum, even before Druff has rendered his opinion, because Rob knows what it will be, should Druff ever get around to it.

So having been so thoroughly debunked and exposed by PositiveVariance, Rob has left the forum vowing never to return, never to post or even read again. But it is obvious Rob is still reading because he is now attempting to continue his scam through his proxy, mickeycrimm, telling mickey just what to say.

Mickey has become Rob's puppet. I don't know if Rob is working him by working the strings or has his hand up mickey's ass working him that way, but it is definitely a case of Rob says "jump" and mickey asks "how high" on his way up.
    Dan trashes Rob. Rob trashes Dan. And in other news the sun came up today.

Rob announced early on in the thread he would be quitting this forum. Well before PV made his appearance.

KJ is just doing his usual trolling by calling me a puppet. Two can play that game. KJ is maxpuke's puppet. Sucks his dick and everything.

Rob and I have been in phone contact for a couple of years. So KJ's "obviously he's still reading the forum" is another idiotic speculation by KJ. I told Rob about the cursor's over the phone. KJ didn't even stop to think how I got the pics I posted this morning. Embecile.

This is just another post where KJ makes shit up and calls it the truth.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-15-2022 at 03:24 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Here's the damning thing about this stuff. I operate in a social and business environment. It's like any other endeavor. There are contacts and networking. People know who knows what. My face was on television, in magazines. I interacted regularly with other people doing what I do. And I'm one of the more isolationist handicappers.

Singer had no network to vouch for him, no associates, nobody publicly going to bat for his expertise. He was isolated, no corroboration. You either believed him or you didn't. Well, there are reasons people put themselves in isolation from evaluation or criticism or interaction.

Alan Mendelson, a very respected journalist, committed to backing Singer, even with the non-corroboration, the isolation, the lack of anyone in the field agreeing with his methods, all big red flags. I sent Alan reality and context -- he could have called any of the people in that package -- and he decided he didn't want to know. Just very strange.

Anyone wanting some up front and personal info on Singer could contact the widow of his former employer. I believe Eileen Di Rocco is still alive. If Alan wanted to find out how and why Gaming Today hired Rob, he could simply email her. And ask her what she thought of Singer. I suspect he'd get a simple "No Comment" and that "No Comment" would tell you all you need to know.

Well Kewlj when my partner told me what had arrived I was in no rush to go there to open it. I wasn't expecting a 5 pound package. It scared us.

We put it in a storage locker at the office.

I spoke to Dan. He said he wouldn't open it either and didnt want me to send it.

Why would someone send so much? Strange, no?

Obsessed people are dangerous people. I wouldn't want to be near half the fruitcakes on this forum.

Carry on.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    There is no hassle or stress to posting a link...I reject your ditzism in that regard.

To be clear, I am asserting that what you claimed (below) is not the truth...
    The Ditz don't want to admit he spent (wasted) three days of his time going through the archives looking for something to pull a gotcha on Rob.

Right, I would lie about someone debunking Rob because I'm too embarrassed to spend time debunking Rob. Do you ever listen to yourself?

If you believe this, make the bet.

Mickey, you turned into a real maroon since you've lost neurons. Why don't you haul your ass to LV August 8-12 so we can have a discussion?

And just for you, mickey, I'll lay $500. You lay ten bucks. Let me know when Todd has your ten bucks. And try to not keel over before he has your ten bucks.

I said something. You said I lied. I'm giving you 50-1 that I didn't. What kind of hotshot AP would turn that down?
    Who would turn it down? An anonymous AP that wants to keep it that way, dimwit. I don't need your chump change $500 anyway.

And meet up with a mentally deranged person who threatened my life? GTFO!

And one thing is for sure. You don't listen to yourself or you wouldn't post martian bullshit you.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Only 2 weeks or so for the guy editing the pic to get it to a halfway believable format....lol
    What a joke. The best is the useful idiot delivering it.
    KJ's manservant maxpen making another idiotic post. Village idiot.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Rob is trashing Dan Druff from a different forum, even before Druff has rendered his opinion, because Rob knows what it will be, should Druff ever get around to it.

So having been so thoroughly debunked and exposed by PositiveVariance, Rob has left the forum vowing never to return, never to post or even read again. But it is obvious Rob is still reading because he is now attempting to continue his scam through his proxy, mickeycrimm, telling mickey just what to say.

Mickey has become Rob's puppet. I don't know if Rob is working him by working the strings or has his hand up mickey's ass working him that way, but it is definitely a case of Rob says "jump" and mickey asks "how high" [B]on his way up.
    I think you mean on his way down. All the way down
    Rob is waving goodbye from the hobo man servant's mouth.....RIP
    max is back sucking keystoner dick. And dreaming of Rob's nine incher.

I'm beginning to realize how coach belly and mickey have some really skewed perception what actual gamblers think of Singer. They are shocked, shocked I tell you, to discover that lurkers and posters have kept tabs on Singer for years regarding tens of thousands of posts filled with nonsense and lies.

There's a lot of people on these forums who take video poker seriously and who play seriously. I'm a video poker civilian compared to hundreds of these players. Most of these people have played somewhere between a hundred and a thousand times what I've played. Some have kept tabs on Singer through the decades. Serious players who play optimally are going to have issues with Singer's lifelong storyline and all the bullshit.

So when somebody steps forward to point out a catalogued analysis debunking Singer, coach and mickey think I'm making it up that someone contacted me? You've gotta be kidding. What kind of brain dead idiot would come to that conclusion? I'm going to invent somebody pointing out debunkings of Singer? What moronic sense does that even make?

I don't understand how anyone could be so damned stupid.
    Oh, no!!! The Ditz has now gone way off the deep end. Conspiracy fucking theories. Who'd a thunk it. The Ditz is into conspiracy theories. You get 'em, Ditz.

Ask the queen if you can get an interview
    maxie, ask KJ if you can give him another blow job.

Keep whipping me. It will let you get out all your frustrations over Singer.

Yeah, I'm real frustrated.

Take the deal. Send Todd $10. I'll send him $500. Easy-peasy. See if somebody contacted me regarding the 2014 post where Todd debunked Singer.

And either take some probability courses or learn to read. One or the other.

I'll tell you what. I re-do a probability course from Texas-Austin each summer on DVD. If you're strapped for cash, I'll buy you one for my birthday (July 30) if you promise to watch the whole thing.
    Todd gave an opinion. You brokebacks have to quit thinking Todd is superman because he owns the forum.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Dan trashes Rob. Rob trashes Dan. And in other news the sun came up today.
    Dan doesn't trash Rob. Dan Druff simply shares his expert opinion of what the truth is. He has information that some of the rest of us don't have about locations and sock puppets. And he has been on these forums for a very long time and knows how to read people. That is what a poker player does and Druff is a professional poker player. Rob attacks Druff, because Rob attacks anybody and everybody that dare call out or challenge his claims. You of all people know this, but you are just incapable of being honest.

And part of that evaluation with Druff no doubt includes the persons history on the forums. Druff has witnessed Rob lie about this and that and the other. Too many to name. And he has witnessed Rob post phony evidence, doctored pictures of jackpots, a generic bill of sale printed off the internet with all signatures in the same handwriting, a Photo in an RV at the RV dealership for God sakes.

Any normal person would take these things as a starting point and say the onus is on Rob to prove any Mega-claim going forward. But not mickeycrimm. Mickey say "I have no reason to doubt him". Mickey you are now full blown part of a Singers scams. You are what Alan was all those years. You must be proud.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Alan, why in the world would you fear Redietz?

He's seems to be one of the more "normal" posters.

What, is there a back story here?

FDR aptly said “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”

That was a bit naive but you catch the drift.

C'mon now, you kids play nice.
    He made a death threat. Do you call that normal?

Thread Information