Thread: Car covers

Just to let you know, when we're parked at any RV park for very long, I use a car cover to cover the car we bring along. I've always found the things to be cheap and poor-fitting, but that was up until I saw the ad on this site for CarCovers.com. We took a 2010,Hyundai Sonata with us, and the car cover I bought from that outfit is the highest quality, most snug-fitting cover I've ever owned. They cost a bit more than the standard Pep Boys or JC Whitney ones most people start out with, but they truly are the best.

Just a thought about car covers. We don't see them much here in SoCal, probably because there are so many garages. But in Florida especially in the Miami area everyone used them. The better car covers came with a plastic window for the license plate (tag), or some owners would mark the car cover with their plate number. This was because in Florida, and especially in the Miami area, the police would look under those car covers for stolen cars.

I haven't owned a car cover since I sold my 1985 Mustang convertible in 2000. Yes, I bought that car in Miami. The car cover kept the paint and the convertible top looking good from the Miami sunshine.

I agreed what is said above!!!
    Anyhow, quality is the most important thing in this regard. I would think very properly about using includes especially outside. If there is any dust or even more intense bigger contaminants of resolution on the car and the cover goes the cover will rub with the grit/dirt and the beginning the car.

Interesting discussion about car covers, well car cover is useful thing for cars, because, car cover keep secure your car from scratches, and many others things, like recently, i also bought a new car, and i also bought a cover for my car ...

Thread Information