Today over at Gambling Forums, former member here Moses, who posts as Tater at GF, posted that he has been diagnosed with, undergone an operation for and is battling cancer. Moses expressed some regret for some things said to me and others and I also want to acknowledge regret for things I said of him, like the homeless comments. Those comments originated with someone else on another forum and I just ran with it. That doesn't make it any less wrong of me.

This is a reminder that life is just too short for all this shit. We are all gambling enthusiasts at one level or another, that is what brings us all together. Disagreements, and challenges of things said, don't have to escalate to all the hate and name calling. There really is no need for that. Most of us have more in common that separates us.

I wish the best for Moses, a speedy full recovery and look forward to future, hopefully more respectful discussions on blackjack, of which we have had some. And as a believer in the almighty, which I understand many here are not, when I share a few words with him today as I do every day, Moses will be in my thoughts.