Thread: Message for Todd

Todd,

Some of the maroons on this site have gotten brave and bold, and increasingly stupid, in their old age. I need the following from you ASAP:

1) A physical address so I can send some checks for escrow funds to cover wagers. The sooner, the better. You can email the physical address to:

IntegritySports@aol.com.

2) I need your email address so I can send along some messages that you can use your internet wizardry to evaluate point of origin, date verification, and meta data. Pin down the provenance of the messages.

That's it. Karen and I have followed you each year in the WSOP, and Karen has paid to watch it, but I have to tell you -- we are not surprised you got Covid. Looked like a likely prospect, vaccinated or not. So good luck if you're allowed back in. Natural immunity is several times better than vaccination, so you should be good to go for a while.

If I don't hear from you here, I'll post over at PokerFraud after the weekend. I signed up a few weeks ago specifically anticipating this.

It amazes me how some members think Druff has all the time in the world to do their bidding. These idiots think a busy man should just stop what he's doing and take care of their shit for them. How much time in the day do you think Druff has to clean up the petty squabbles on VCT? Fucking morons.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    It amazes me how some members think Druff has all the time in the world to do their bidding. These idiots think a busy man should just stop what he's doing and take care of their shit for them. How much time in the day do you think Druff has to clean up the petty squabbles on VCT? Fucking morons.
    You're one of those petty little bitches that go whining to him....lol

You can't make this shit up....RIP

Fuckin' Lady Boy Hobos,,,,,, I swear.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

It's sad how far Mickey has fallen.

Can you explain what this escrow is about?

Also, I'm still in Vegas (leaving tomorrow afternoon), so if you want to bring checks to me (provided I agree to the escrow), you can do so. Let me know. You can text me at (775) 372-8355.

E-mail address is staff (at) pokerfraudalert dot com.

If you want me to look at e-mails, make sure full header is included, or I won't be able to see anything.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Also, I'm still in Vegas (leaving tomorrow afternoon), so if you want to bring checks to me (provided I agree to the escrow), you can do so. Let me know. You can text me at (775) 372-8355.

If you want me to look at e-mails, make sure full header is included, or I won't be able to see anything.

Thanks. I'm not in LV. Won't get there until August 8, probably.

I did get an email from someone who linked to a past comment of yours regarding Rob. Some of the folks here, for some reason, thought I was lying about it. I'll get it to you later today. Have some U.S. Open stuff in progress in a minute here.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

I did get an email from someone who linked to a past comment of yours regarding Rob. Some of the folks here, for some reason, thought I was lying about it. I'll get it to you later today. Have some U.S. Open stuff in progress in a minute here.
    Will you also be sending him the package ?

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Will you also be sending him the package ?
    No, but I'll be sending him a copy of my late wife's death certificate so he can explain why it's okay to post that somebody committed suicide on his forum when they did not.

I mean, really, can you imagine if somebody posted multiple times that the mother of his son committed suicide due to Todd's gambling habit? You think that would be a thread he'd keep up? I'm tempted to do just that to test his degree of alleged free speech tolerance and/or hypocrisy.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Is your butt buddy, KJ who has whined to Druff dozens of times also a petty little bitch? You've never said anything to him about it, poser pro. WTF? You must like petty little bitches.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Is your butt buddy, KJ who has whined to Druff dozens of times also a petty little bitch? You've never said anything to him about it, poser pro. WTF? You must like petty little bitches.
    Look at yourself. So if KewlJ is a whining petty little bitch that makes it ok for you to be one too? Again, you can't make this shit up.....RIP ,,,,Pathetic

I don't know what KewlJ sends to Dan. All I know is I have never received messages from Dan regarding KewlJ complaining and whining to him. Can't say the same about you Man Servant.

Pull your pants up. You're an embarrassment too yourself.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Look at yourself. So if KewlJ is a whining petty little bitch that makes it ok for you to be one too? Again, you can't make this shit up.....RIP ,,,,Pathetic

I don't know what KewlJ sends to Dan. All I know is I have never received messages from Dan regarding KewlJ complaining and whining to him. Can't say the same about you Man Servant.

Pull your pants up. You're an embarrassment too yourself.
    You deserved it. You took it upon yourself to wreck the Road Pic thread, like you do so many other threads. Dan put that thread off limits for trolling and you violated that.

Now let's see. Who else is a snitch around here? Oh, maxpen went online and found a bunch of stuff about Rob Singer and the Newell. Then you came right on VCT and snitched on Rob.

Besides being a homo you are also a snitch.

Maxie the Homo Snitch.

When are you going to snitch on Keystoner for banging you up the ass?

Thread Information