Good morning and happy 4th of July to all. Having just finished 3 full nights of play over this long weekend, I thought I would share some thoughts and observations. It was a really good weekend for me as I got in many hours of blackjack play. Almost half of the amount of play I got in for the first 6 months of the year. My play is very different at the moment compared to the past as I now seek out and play the very busy times I used to avoid. I am not going to get into results as people are using that to attempt to damage me now, but it was a nice weekend.

Very busy, at least on the strip. I still think crowds on these type weekends are down slightly from what they were 3 years ago before this whole covid thing hit. I don't know if that is anything covid related, or airline travel problems, or what. It is also a different make up of the crowd. Three day holiday weekends always involved large crowds from California, but ever since covid and now in the aftermath, even more so. These people, make up an even larger portion of the 3 day holiday weekend crowds. I guess $6 gas prices in California aren't enough to keep these folks away.

Anyway, I am done with these folks for THIS weekend. Just going to relax with a few friends and family over for dinner and to watch the fireworks as we have a pretty nice view. God bless America!