I know some of you aren't keeping up to date with the soap opera of Mdawg, so I thought I would bring you up to date. Your welcome.

For the last six months the Mdawg person has included a challenge or financial wager to anyone challenging his claims, which he used as his signature line so that it appeared in each of his hundreds of posts. In it he stated he and the challenger could figure a way to prove his claims to the challenger's satisfaction.

So in the aftermath of this Mdawgs recent escalating claims involving a nearly quarter million dollar win in one session, a challenger did come forward. He didn't want to make himself known for obvious reasons, so he worked through Shackleford to find out if his terms would be agreed to. Remember this was supposed to be proven to the challenger's satisfaction. Well guess what they weren't. This challenger had a way to prove without a doubt and Mdawg could not, would not agree.

And low and behold Mdawg's "challenge" signature rather quietly has disappeared. I find it rather interesting that when this Mdawg character reneges on something or rolls back a lie, it is done rather quietly as opposed to all the bluster of his claims and such. Case in point would be last fall, when after claiming to have won almost every day for months and months, to the tune of over half million dollars, the "correction" was a single line at the end of a long post that read: "additionally, Wizard and I went over my records for this trip, and I am about even". $500k to about even....no big deal. And Shackleford oddly praised him for his honesty. What a scam these TWO are perpetrating.