Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Mdawg "challenge"

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    he can wait until I feel like posting it, which could be today, next month, or next year.
    Exactly what was expected...another limp-dicked reply.

Hey tewl jr...be a man and post what you promised to post, as soon as you grow a set.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    he can wait until I feel like posting it, which could be today, next month, or next year.
    Exactly what was expected...another limp-dicked reply.

Hey tewl jr...be a man and post what you promised to post, as soon as you grow a set.
    So did Dan contact you about you being wrong or not?

As to when I'll post it, bummer coach. You said something. You're dead wrong. I have proof you're dead wrong. I am kind of enjoying you being dead wrong and me being able to post that you were dead wrong whenever I feel like it. Maybe I'll save it for a holiday.

You have no leverage, buddy. Rough break.

Of course Dan did not contact me...so that makes you wrong.

Just like tewlj, if you had proof, you would have posted it already.

But OK, judge...you can owe me.

Better that you owe me than cheat me, but what choice do I have?...You fucking phony.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Of course Dan did not contact me...so that makes you wrong.

Just like tewlj, if you had proof, you would have posted it already.

But OK, judge...you can owe me.

Better that you owe me than cheat me, but what choice do I have?...You fucking phony.

No, if I had proof, I'd do exactly what I'm doing, because I love that you said something stupid and of course are wrong. I sent Dan the email the forum guy sent me regarding linking Dan's old comments to the present Singer nonsense.

Of course, coach, you could double down and say I'm lying about having sent Dan the non-existent email from the phantom forum member.

Always a pleasure, coach. The old coach-is-wrong Sword of Damocles thing is actually a fun time.

you could double down.
    OK...I'll double-down.

There was no email that a forum guy sent you regarding linking Dan's old comments to the present Singer nonsense.

And, if you sent something to Dan, it wasn't an email that a forum guy sent you regarding linking Dan's old comments to the present Singer nonsense.

Now post what you promised and prove me wrong.

I'll choose the holiday for demonstrating that coach belly is doubly wrong.

Unless, of course, Dan feels like posting the email I sent him with the original poster's name redacted. He has my permission to do that.

Otherwise, coach can wait to be doubly wrong.

See, by doing it this way, I shift coach over to Dan. If coach has some deadline he needs to meet, he can hit Dan up for the email. Dan has my permission to post it, with the original poster's actual name redacted.

If not, coach is on my schedule.

Go ahead, coach, ask Dan sweetly to post the email I sent him containing the email to me with the link to Dan's previous posts. You know it doesn't exist, buddy. Can't hurt to ask.

Can't hurt to ask.
    I've been asking since you made the claim...the only answer has been ditz-speak.

How can anyone confirm that a member sent you an email, without the sender confirming it themself?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    "That Singer is a liar and a fraud" said KJ
    "Damn right" said redietz
    "He won't be back on VCT. Thank god we won't have to put up with him anymore" KJ responded.
    "Yeah, we won't have to put up with his bullshit" said redietz.
    "Thank God" said KJ.
    "That's right. Thank God he's gone" redietz added

A few days later....
    redietz said "Hey, KJ, lets go over to Gambling Forums and argue with Rob Singer."
    "I was thinking the same thing. Let's get over there" said KJ.

So much for "not having to put up with that asshole."

KJ, while you are at it dont' forget to give Spike some more likes. LOL!

You can't make this shit up.
    You can't make this shit up?? But you just did! Every word you just wrote.

Yeah, mickey just committed libel. I'm a real person posting under my real name. He just invented direct quotes.

That's the definition of libel.

In fact, coach, if you try to find anything even close to what mickey put in direct quotes ostensibly from me, you'll be hard pressed.
    "redietz" is not your real/legal name. As far as I know "redietz" stands for "I'm a dumb ass." Sue me you little crybaby bitch. Wah! Wah! Wah!
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 07-29-2022 at 03:42 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

"redietz" is not your real/legal name. As far as I know "redietz" stands for "I'm a dumb ass." Sue me you little crybaby bitch. Wah! Wah! Wah!
    It's sad how far Mickey has fallen.

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    It's sad how far Mickey has fallen.
    LOL. You might be sad but I'm not. I'm LMAO. I got those guys pulling their hair out almost as much as Singer does.

Did you think I had friends on this forum? You know, "friends" like KJocchio, maxtard and ditz? Those kind of friends? I made one little opinion that no one should be upset about. It's just an opinion. But I found out what they really are.

It's really sad how far KJocchio, maxtard and ditz have fallen.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information