Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
I imagine Rob is kicked back in a lawn chair under a shade tree, having a Moose Drool, laughing his ass off at how miserable he's made the Brokeback Boys, and....conjuring up his next attack.

It should be entertaining. But the Brokeback Boys need to remember....Rob is not on their schedule. They are on HIS schedule.
Here is the thing ,mickey. If Singer has made a fool out of the group you refer to as brokeback boys, with your homophobic hate, then he made a bigger fool out of you for 15 years!

But I don't see it that way. There is nothing wrong with real players, calling out a guy who is bullshitting everyone with phony claims built on alternative twilight zone math, and long debunked voodoo concepts, like progressive wagering, and "special plays" (I won't even get into machines telepathing cold and cold cycles). It is simply reality and math vs voodoo and all things Rob Singer.

The bigger picture is that Singer needed to do this for 20 plus years, that everyone including mickeycrimm, has long since known is nonsense, tells you a lot about this Rob Singer/Argentino person. He is full of regret, and flat out bitterness that things didn't turn out for him as he had planned, in large part due to gambling addiction, and is taking it out on those in the gambling community that have experiences some, any success where he failed miserably. Some of you laugh and think it is all funny, but really it is just incredibly sad.
702 - 385 - 54 ??

Should we call him ? Then show all the threatening post you have made about shooting up people from these boards? I’m sure there’s a case if the people feel threatened. Hell you may have a surprise coming from those people. Gunplay is not something to joke about in this climate.