Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Professional poker player" mom buys fentanyl, leaves it sitting out in her Orleans room, kid dies after taking it after she doesn't bring him to hospital

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Come on, this is a real horrific and horrifying tragedy that should have never happened and you used this to drag and rag Alan. Shameful.
    You're just lucky you survived your mother leaving the drugs out. Based on your history it appears to have been a close call though. Just be glad you woke back up and the worst side effect is shitting uncontrollably in the fried chicken shops....RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Come on, this is a real horrific and horrifying tragedy that should have never happened and you used this to drag and rag Alan. Shameful.
    You're just lucky you survived your mother leaving the drugs out. Based on your history it appears to have been a close call though. Just be glad you woke back up and the worst side effect is shitting uncontrollably in the fried chicken shops....RIP
    Tasha! Shame on You!
    This is not a very ladylike thing to do!

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Again one of the few threads (almost) everyone agrees on here. The mother is scum and should rot in jail.

Except Alan of course. Then again, he is still dreaming about finally finding a way to win at craps in his later years. Trying to make others look incorrect for not believing in DI over at WoV.

Give him one thing, he is dedicated to his fantasy beliefs, and dreaming his luck will finally turn around.
    Don't be jealous just because Boz has found a new black betty.

Black Betty had a child (Bam-ba-lam)
    The damn thing gone wild (Bam-ba-lam)
    She said, "I'm worryin' outta head" (Bam-ba-lam)
    The damn thing gone dead.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Again one of the few threads (almost) everyone agrees on here. The mother is scum and should rot in jail.

Except Alan of course. Then again, he is still dreaming about finally finding a way to win at craps in his later years. Trying to make others look incorrect for not believing in DI over at WoV.

Give him one thing, he is dedicated to his fantasy beliefs, and dreaming his luck will finally turn around.

I didn't realize I responded to Boz until I saw your response. I have him on ignore and absentmindedly clicked on "view post," and I responded without looking at the name.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I thought you had me blocked cunt.

If I had known you would see this I would have added the crackhead looked just like YOU! And you were the first person I thought of when I saw the picture.

And then I made some leftover fried chicken. But didn’t shit myself like you seem to do in public places while eating it.

Name:  F5F1D3BD-AD78-4ECD-91A4-646538BB618E.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  64.5 KB

I didn't realize I responded to Boz until I saw your response. I have him on ignore and absentmindedly clicked on "view post," and I responded without looking at the name.
    I dont believe any of that cock and bull.

What I do believe is that Boz is always thinking about you. And here is proof

And you were the first person I thought of when I saw the picture.

I thought you had me blocked cunt.

If I had known you would see this I would have added the crackhead looked just like YOU! And you were the first person I thought of when I saw the picture.

And then I made some leftover fried chicken. But didn’t shit myself like you seem to do in public places while eating it.

Name:  F5F1D3BD-AD78-4ECD-91A4-646538BB618E.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  64.5 KB
    I have you blocked. I CLEARLY said I clicked on "View post," absentmindedly and responded and had no idea I responded to you until Axel quoted both of us. You can still see blocked Members' posts if you click,"View post." -.-
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Then you find you're back in Vegas, with a handle in you're hand. You go back Jack, do it again.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

Then you find you're back in Vegas, with a handle in you're hand. You go back Jack, do it again.
    It would have been much better had you stayed within in the theme and substituted back with black somehow. Fyi crack rhymes with back and black. Try again, and get creative.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Just be glad you woke back up and the worst side effect is shitting uncontrollably in the fried chicken shops....RIP
    "Clean up on aisle three."

What, Me Worry?

Thread Information